[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Before the GPU apocalypse, EVGA would just leave their b-stock cards up and then the discounts would kick in during the midweek sale time.
Presumably these will be discounted on Wednesday morning. The okay deals like all of the 2060's and 16 series cards will sell out before then.

I'd let those $600 1080 Ti's rot, though.
I mean I loved my 1080 Ti but even in the “worst of times” thats a crazy price for a B stock 2 generations back, yikes!

Newegg overhauled their return policy after that. Not sure if it actually made a difference.
Yes, they definitely talked a strong game about overhauling their system and fixing their problems, but it's definitely still something to think over.

I've never had a problem buying something new from them, and never had a problem returning something that has a problem which I bought new, though.

There's a flood of Open Box cards on Newegg today, makes me think people are returning cards cause they see them cheaper elsewhere. I bet these are new cards - but Im still gonna pass. :)

There's a flood of Open Box cards on Newegg today, makes me think people are returning cards cause they see them cheaper elsewhere. I bet these are new cards - but Im still gonna pass. :)
Yea looks like upping their return policy to 30 days is buying them hard in their ass. Rightfully so for the BS they tried to pull. I wonder how much money NE has lost since the GN piece.

Midweek madness sale just started. Nothing notable.
$350 1080 Ti?

edit: Couple of 30 series @ 3:11 AM.

Last edited:
Just got my 1080 ti bstock in. artifacts everywhere, driver crashes.
back it goes.
Should have bought one of the $630 1080tis instead of the $350 version :) :D

But in all seriousness, I thought there was some level of warranty to the Bstocks, so wouldnt they need to replace it or give you an upgrade to a new card since it's no longer available?

Should have bought one of the $630 1080tis instead of the $350 version :) :D

But in all seriousness, I thought there was some level of warranty to the Bstocks, so wouldnt they need to replace it or give you an upgrade to a new card since it's no longer available?
With b stock they will replace it with another, or refund if one isn't available.

AMD queue is live. Already 1+ hour long.

Edit: that moved quick. 6700xt and 6900xt only by the time I got in.

Last edited:
AMD's site is pathetic. I waited over 35 minutes to get kicked out with the message below.
First time I tried this. No, I don't have or know anything about bots of whatever BS others use to scalp.

An error has occurred.
An unexpected error has occurred. Please inform the Queue-it team by e-mail at: mailto:[email protected]
----
edit: I did use the email to bitch about the situation and got a reply that is even more frustrating. It makes no sense.

Client Manager (thro) (Queue-it support)
Apr 7, 2022, 16:42 GMT+2
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Queue-it support. We understand that experiencing setbacks can be frustrating. Unfortunately, we cannot provide much insight, as we only provide the waiting line service and cannot control what happens beyond the queue page-- that is controlled by the website owner. For this reason, I may suggest reaching out to the website's support center directly.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Your Queue-it support agent

-------

edit 2:

I had been trying Chrome so I switched to Edge and tried again multiple times:

An error has occurred.
An unexpected error has occurred. Please inform the Queue-it team by e-mail at: mailto:[email protected]
Queue ID: 13c3fc2a-f9b7-42fc-ab9a-aed732d817b7

An error has occurred.
Queue ID: c7f5c96a-d121-4568-bb5d-b04774f08acd

An error has occurred.
Queue ID: 7724cd4e-3595-4dac-87a8-cceee8bb9713

The line is now closed
Thank you for visiting the AMD Online Store.
Unfortunately, as AMD products are in high demand, we are now sold out of today’s available inventory – and we will be closing the line.
Please check back on AMD.com for future releases, and thank you for being an AMD fan!
Message last updated: 10:01 AM CST

Fuck them and their bullshit....

Last edited:
I tried to put the 6900xt in my cart and am now stuck in an endless captcha loop. I would never be able to get an AMD card.
Did you get the 6900xt. I am still able to get it, but really only needed a 6700xt

AMD's site is pathetic. I waited over 35 minutes to get kicked out with the message below.
First time I tried this. No, I don't have or know anything about bots of whatever BS others use to scalp.

An error has occurred.
----
edit: I did use the email to bitch about the situation and got a reply that is even more frustrating. It makes no sense.

Client Manager (thro) (Queue-it support)
Apr 7, 2022, 16:42 GMT+2
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Queue-it support. We understand that experiencing setbacks can be frustrating. Unfortunately, we cannot provide much insight, as we only provide the waiting line service and cannot control what happens beyond the queue page-- that is controlled by the website owner. For this reason, I may suggest reaching out to the website's support center directly.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Your Queue-it support agent

-------

edit 2:

I had been trying Chrome so I switched to Edge and tried again multiple times:

An error has occurred.
Queue ID: 13c3fc2a-f9b7-42fc-ab9a-aed732d817b7

An error has occurred.
Queue ID: c7f5c96a-d121-4568-bb5d-b04774f08acd

An error has occurred.
Queue ID: 7724cd4e-3595-4dac-87a8-cceee8bb9713

The line is now closed
Thank you for visiting the AMD Online Store.
Unfortunately, as AMD products are in high demand, we are now sold out of today’s available inventory – and we will be closing the line.
Please check back on AMD.com for future releases, and thank you for being an AMD fan!
Message last updated: 10:01 AM CST

Fuck them and their bullshit....

I found once again that trying to deal with it on the desktop was painful. Zero issues on my phone. Successfully ordered a card for my friend while he was stuck in class.

Chrome seemed to have tons of issues. Edge worked better, but still ended up kicking me out of the queue once.

Attempted again this week for a 6800(xt). With an overall 30 minute queue I knew that wasn't happening.

6700xt and 6900xt were in stock as usual. I'm 95% sure I'll be sticking with my 6700xt, but it'd be neat to get a 6800.

I suppose better luck next week.

Attempted again this week for a 6800(xt). With an overall 30 minute queue I knew that wasn't happening.

6700xt and 6900xt were in stock as usual. I'm 95% sure I'll be sticking with my 6700xt, but it'd be neat to get a 6800.

I suppose better luck next week.
Got in at 13 mins but couldn't add it to cart, captcha hell and then OOS...

If people are still interested in getting an Xbox then check your local Target if you have one. Even during Christmas every Target store here had a decent supply and I'm seeing the x and the s in every Target I have been in this week.

Was even posted on slickdeals earlier today and still in stock. Cracra compared to just a few months ago.
Still about $200 over msrp but at least it’s in stock. I wouldn’t expect an AIB card with a “better than stock” cooler to sell for msrp but in theory it shouldn’t be more than $100 over. The price scales fairly appropriately from what the 3070 and 3070ti is selling for right now.

Back