[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

EVGA and Zotac are showing stock right now. Just looked. Zotac has the white RTX 3060 and white RTX 3060 ti's in stock as of this very moment for anyone interested.

EVGA and Zotac are showing stock right now. Just looked. Zotac has the white RTX 3060 and white RTX 3060 ti's in stock as of this very moment for anyone interested.

these 2 cards have been instock with Zotac for ages now. No one has been buying them.

Wow, it has been a few years since we have had this many video card choices at solid prices.

Things are improving but that's still a bit too much for that level of performance. Heck it's less than 10% faster overall than the 2060 super which was a $400 card released over 2 1/2 years ago.
All things being equal, consider what a dollar was worth 2.5 years ago, let alone when the 3060 MSRP was set. I had to think long and hard about that EVGA card at $429 before ultimately passing on it.

Hey, thanks to everyone supporting this thread. I am in need of a white RTX 3060 ti for my personal build. Hope to use this thread to find one. Thanks to all in advance. Have an all white build but white GPU's are super hard to find. It's the only missing part. I've since added white custom cables not pictured.

Attachments

• PXL_20211209_023238007.jpg
    PXL_20211209_023238007.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 0
Hey, thanks to everyone supporting this thread. I am in need of a white RTX 3060 ti for my personal build. Hope to use this thread to find one. Thanks to all in advance. Have an all white build but white GPU's are super hard to find. It's the only missing part. I've since added white custom cables not pictured.

https://www.zotacstore.com/us/zotac-gaming-geforce-rtx-3060-ti-amp-white-edition-lhr

Probably not the best price for a Ti. And maybe if you can keep holding out it or another cheap one will show up.

There is a cheaper 3060:

https://www.zotacstore.com/us/zotac-gaming-geforce-rtx-3060-amp-white-edition-zt-a30600f-10p

https://www.zotacstore.com/us/zotac-gaming-geforce-rtx-3060-ti-amp-white-edition-lhr

Probably not the best price for a Ti. And maybe if you can keep holding out it or another cheap one will show up.

There is a cheaper 3060:

https://www.zotacstore.com/us/zotac-gaming-geforce-rtx-3060-amp-white-edition-zt-a30600f-10p
Yeah I saw that, at $700, that's a bad price. Forget to mention I did see that. Thank you so much for helping me out tho. I had a chance to buy a used white RTX 3060 a few months ago or less for $550 but passed on it since prices were starting to come down. I put a watch on the EVGA page for their 3 models of RTX 3060 ti cards that will send me alerts if any pixels change on that page. I want a RTX 3060 ti regardless. The RTX 3090 I have has a bad fan that starts and stops all on it's own so I need to return the card for store credit which I plan on saving until this fall.

Yeah I saw that, at $700, that's a bad price. Forget to mention I did see that. Thank you so much for helping me out tho. I had a chance to buy a used white RTX 3060 a few months ago or less for $550 but passed on it since prices were starting to come down. I put a watch on the EVGA page for their 3 models of RTX 3060 ti cards that will send me alerts if any pixels change on that page. I want a RTX 3060 ti regardless. The RTX 3090 I have has a bad fan that starts and stops all on it's own so I need to return the card for store credit which I plan on saving until this fall.
Yeah I see the fan issue is pretty common on the EVGA FTW3 3080, 3080 ti and 3090. I saw that issue and the black screen issues being reported so much that I passed when I had the chance to get a FTW3 3080 ti from Best Buy for 1400 bucks many months ago. I had the black screen issue on an EVGA 2080 Ti a year ago so did not want to go through that again. I have had two FE 3080 ti cards at MSRP but sold them both. One was way louder than the other but they both had too much coil whine for me since I am super sensitive to that. The ASUS 3080 Ti Tuf I have is pretty much dead silent even under full load with the quiet BIOS but I paid over $2200 for the card in Dec last year...

Yeah I see the fan issue is pretty common on the EVGA FTW3 3080, 3080 ti and 3090. I saw that issue and the black screen issues being reported so much that I passed when I had the chance to get a FTW3 3080 ti from Best Buy for 1400 bucks many months ago. I had the black screen issue on an EVGA 2080 Ti a year ago so did not want to go through that again. I have had two FE 3080 ti cards at MSRP but sold them both. One was way louder than the other but they both had too much coil whine for me since I am super sensitive to that. The ASUS 3080 Ti Tuf I have is pretty much dead silent even under full load with the quiet BIOS but I paid over $2200 for the card in Dec last year...
Lucky I have the 2 year warranty on it for sure. I honestly can't tell much of a difference but if you listen carefully, you can hear the fan stop and start randomly just from the overall combined tone of the 3 fans. Ill put that credit toward something else I guess. I honestly do not want to return in at all.

Microcenter has a lot of stock this morning. 3060 Ti’s for $570 and this 3070 Ti for $700.

https://www.microcenter.com/product...d-triple-fan-8gb-gddr6x-pcie-40-graphics-card
The closest microcenter to me is 3 hours away in Atlanta Georgia and there are two locations there. I have a company car so it wouldn't cost me any gas at all but I still would hate to drive six freaking hours round trip and not get something out of it. Things seem to be getting better by the week so it might be better to wait a little bit longer.

The closest microcenter to me is 3 hours away in Atlanta Georgia and there are two locations there. I have a company car so it wouldn't cost me any gas at all but I still would hate to drive six freaking hours round trip and not get something out of it. Things seem to be getting better by the week so it might be better to wait a little bit longer.

It's ok, whoever buys one at Microcenter frees up an online purchase for you. :)

it was more the price is dropping so things are going down!

I know they didn't charge sales tax's and that has to be part of the price in the end, Newegg / Best Buy / Wal -Mart / Micro Center charges tax's on that sweet deal and what is not being spoken about, as that could be another $40 depending on what you buy.

Well B stock makes no sense for same things. The 3090 is literally only 20 bucks cheaper than the brand new one which has been in and out of stock on their site as well as other sites for the last week. And the 1060 3GB card is the EXACT same price as the brand new one in stock on their site right now.

Hmm it wont let me quote you for some reason. So the totaltech discount was $300? That seems insane. :eek:

Back