[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

The price of FHR cards on Ebay is down about 30% since the end of last year.
LHR and FHR are basically the same price now. I see a difference of $100 for the 3060 Ti ($800 -> $900) and no difference on the 3080's.

Specific demand for FHR cards doesn't really exist anymore.
https://stockx.com/nvidia-evga-geforce-rtx-3060-ti-xc-gaming-8gb-graphics-card-08g-p5-3663-kl

https://stockx.com/nvidia-geforce-rtx-3060-ti-graphics-card-900-1g142-2520-000

You're right on the 3080 though. I guess 1.5 years ROI at those 3080 prices is too long with ETH POS coming soon(?).

The price of FHR cards on Ebay is down about 30% since the end of last year.
LHR and FHR are basically the same price now. I see a difference of $100 for the 3060 Ti ($800 -> $900) and no difference on the 3080's.

Specific demand for FHR cards doesn't really exist anymore.

Why is that?

I see newegg released a bunch of non-shuffle GPU bundles last night.
Haven't seen that in a while.

Also noticed the lack of bundles in recent shuffles (GPU only).

This is all from the last few days. Sharp change.

i feel like they hit a wall where they have a few things left and no one wants them. at that point just put them in the store as in stock or maybe....sell them at a reasonable, non inflated, price

The bundles they released are 3070 and below, whereas the Shuffles now are 3070 Ti and above. Not sure what's going on there.
Cheaper GPUs in less demand, probably.

Nvidia's Crypto Mining Chip Sales Decline 77% Quarter-Over-Quarter: What You Need To Know

unknown.png

I've "won" the shuffle twice in the last week - a 3070 Ti and a 3080 Ti. In both instances, there was no profit to be made reselling the GPUs on eBay.

Knock on wood...GPU prices are trending back down to pre-crypto, pre-pandemic pricing?

Edit: both of the cards I "won" previously are available again today by themselves for the same prices - either they coincidentally got more in, or they aren't selling them at their asking prices.

Last edited:

Newegg is under intense scrutiny right now because of their return policy scandal. It's probably their thinking on a way to make themselves not look so scammy.

Meh the 30 series is a year and a half old, I will buy one when they are on sale below MSRP, as per usual.
Still sitting on my UPS coupon too.

Smart people know the avalanche is just beginning.

Meh the 30 series is a year and a half old, I will buy one when they are on sale below MSRP, as per usual.
Still sitting on my UPS coupon too.

Smart people know the avalanche is just beginning.
I will ride out with my FHR cards but the only cards I'd buy are FE or evga FHR at this point for mining and know that even those may not ROI soon/ever. Anything else is a fool's errand.

My comment was for the supposed army of 'gamers' here who have not been able to get a card apparently for the last 18 months....

DDR5 market has definitely cooled off. Anything faster than 5200 with RGB got adjusted MSRPs in December/January, but now you'll see the kits discounted back to previous MSRP and they're still in stock. For example, the kit I bought for $380 in a combo (G.Skill RGB 5600) got jacked up to $410 or higher when it was included in Shuffle, but its back down to $380 and in-stock. Dominators seem to sell out faster too, most likely due to aesthetics.

Those combos sitting there in stock is kinda blowing my mind a bit. Maybe Newegg is suffering blowback from recent PR.
Maybe because the portion of the population willing to pay for grossly overpriced cards has finally dried up. I mean $2600 for a 3090 with a 120mm AIO CPU cooler? Save a magnificent $5 by buying that combo! And really who wants to pay for those with the "ROG tax" $835 for a 3060ti and a 570 motherboard... yeah those combos can stay there until the Universe finally goes dark for all I care.

Availability is increasing at least for AMD cards it'll only be a matter of time before we can get Nvidia cards off the shelf but the actual pricing is going to be out of whack for a while I'm afraid.

When there is excess/plenty of gpu inventory, eBay (other than here, reddit, craigslist, etc) is a good place to scout around for bargain but definitely not in the current situation. Thinking a few big miners may be willing to let go a huge inventory after the cards have been paid off already. Patience is your friend if time is on your side.

Hope some kind folks here will post in our eBay Auction or [H]ot|DEALS forums ;)

They're fresh outta gotta have it's. My friend who is always patient is lookIng for a 3090 finally. Hard to say say what the future holds but when he looks to buy prices are usually not insane

Besides Newegg and Antonline, are there any other factory authorized sellers of bundles?

Looks like the cards in the Newegg Shuffle are the same ones people keep passing on.

Yeah I noticed the same thing. I keep not entering anymore because they keep not coming down in price. The shuffle is worthless if they're going to not be any better (and are in fact higher priced) than StockX or Ebay.

Over the year that shuffle has been around Newegg has ejected things from it, so clearly when things stop being in demand they exit shuffle. If they're still on shuffle then there is probably still some demand for those products.

B-Stock still happening, the site is very lagged so your odds of getting through a 20 series are pretty good.
30 series gone I think.

They've only done a few 2080/Ti's and the rest are 30 series.
Still missing the lower 20 series, 16, 10, 900.

Back