[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Well people have been taking advantage of this. It was never suppose to be used like this. They can't allocated enough cards for it proabably.

Oh look at that, all the shuffle offerings are absolute garbage today. Maybe I'll win one finally... 🤣

Seems to happen once a week. I wonder if they didn't get a shipment, so all they had were leftovers from the day before?

Got the shuffle for EVGA RTX 3050 for $329
EVGA removed the RTX 3060 ti and 3070 from step up Inventory.

So right now, the only choices are the 2060 12gb, 3060 or the 3070ti. None of which are good value moves.

Good thing I can sit on this for 90 days. Hopefully they get restocked.

So right now, the only choices are the 2060 12gb, 3060 or the 3070ti. None of which are good value moves.

Good catch, that's some shit they silently update those listings.

They come and go based on inventory. They're there now Screenshot_20220203-091821.png

did they just do this or just for 3050s? I did a step up for a 3060 to a 3070 and it let me. I'm waiting but I haven't heard I can't do it.

$250 EVGA 3050 on the Shuffle today. I'm in it to win it!

Nothing else worth signing up for today.

Yeston has a 3070 model now. I'm going to try ordering one again next month and hope I don't get scammed. I haven't seen this for sale on newegg yet but they have good availability there for the other models (and stupidly high prices).

Attachments

• rtx 3070 yeston.jpg
    rtx 3070 yeston.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 1
Yeston has a 3070 model now. I'm going to try ordering one again next month and hope I don't get scammed. I haven't seen this for sale on newegg yet but they have good availability there for the other models (and stupidly high prices).
what the hell is this?!? ETA this is cool but is this like a pre-Galax rebrand company? That colorway is dope but … wut

B-Stock, 30 series just finished.
Fair warning EVGA's site still has a bug that causes cards to appear and disappear.
I can see all of my alerts and all my Discord alerts being repeatidly triggered lol.

edit: 7:24 PM still only 30 series, OOS obviously.

Last edited:
site is bugged. shows a bunch in stock. but adds zero quantity to cart.

Well, that's actually the norm when they have drops. You either get it in the first minute or so... and wait for the next wave of drops. Or you move on.

site is bugged. shows a bunch in stock. but adds zero quantity to cart.
Well, that's actually the norm when they have drops. You either get it in the first minute or so... and wait for the next wave of drops. Or you move on.
Yep this bug has existed for a few weeks now, I think it's intentional.
The cards will sit out of stock for about half an hour before they slowly disappear, and then the new wave of cards appears.

Can anyone recommend a XBox Series X stock alert app or site for Microsoft.com?

Can anyone recommend a XBox Series X stock alert app or site for Microsoft.com?
If you have a windows store account I think you have a chance of getting an invite to buy a bundle that cost ~$600. I got a second offer and they were available to ship right away but passed on it. I think once they send you a link you can always put an order in too but it may take longer to ship than if you act right away.

I entered the newegg shuffle for the ps5 bundle and was selected but just couldn't stomach that price. Newegg is really scalping on those, charging basically $65 per bundled game as well as shipping. You can actually do better buying from scalpers.

If you have a windows store account I think you have a chance of getting an invite to buy a bundle that cost ~$600. I got a second offer and they were available to ship right away but passed on it. I think once they send you a link you can always put an order in too but it may take longer to ship than if you act right away.

I entered the newegg shuffle for the ps5 bundle and was selected but just couldn't stomach that price. Newegg is really scalping on those, charging basically $65 per bundled game as well as shipping. You can actually do better buying from scalpers.

I love the bundled games. Since I just buy them from all those people who bought them bundled.

Howdy all- I used to have a channel on Discord that would alert me to card drops at EVGA but somehow I lost it. Was it shut down? Could anyone provide an invite to any discord servers that might help me to get a card one day?

Howdy all- I used to have a channel on Discord that would alert me to card drops at EVGA but somehow I lost it. Was it shut down? Could anyone provide an invite to any discord servers that might help me to get a card one day?
NerdSpeak and Fixitfixitfixit. They are both public.

Actually got picked finally and now debating on if I want it or now. I have 45 minutes to decide. I have no GPU so would be building new, but with BF2042 turning out the way it did the game I was planning on playing is no longer worth it.

ASUS TUF-RTX3070TI-O8G-GAMING TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Video Card for $969

Actually got picked finally and now debating on if I want it or now. I have 45 minutes to decide. I have no GPU so would be building new, but with BF2042 turning out the way it did the game I was planning on playing is no longer worth it.

ASUS TUF-RTX3070TI-O8G-GAMING TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Video Card for $969
Holy shit that’s expensive. Personally I went with evga since their shuffle prices weren’t that inflated. In honestly think at that price it might be a decision you regret

I think that's overpriced, would rather have a 3070 for $700. Isn't it like 5-10% faster than a 3070?

Yeah all the videos seem to say the 3070ti is a bad deal compared to the 3070 or rx 6800. I will probably let it expire. If I truly thought I would get a ton of use out of it, I would probably just go ahead, but the more I think about it the less use I have for it. I may just wait until something is actually out there I want to play. This combined with knowing I would then need to put together a whole new build from the ground up makes it feel like a waste.

I will probably be kicking myself if things get worse of course.

Yeah all the videos seem to say the 3070ti is a bad deal compared to the 3070 or rx 6800. I will probably let it expire. If I truly thought I would get a ton of use out of it, I would probably just go ahead, but the more I think about it the less use I have for it. I may just wait until something is actually out there I want to play. This combined with knowing I would then need to put together a whole new build from the ground up makes it feel like a waste.

I will probably be kicking myself if things get worse of course.
It's the only possible direction in the short term unfortunately. If you can hold out perhaps 2 more years, more fabs may have time to come online, including at least one here in the us, which might finally keep up. If you really wanted/needed this, you wouldn't be having any second thoughts at this point. There's no light at the end of this tunnel yet, and yeah you are feeling the elevation go down with each passing day.

Reactions: T4rd
like this
Back