[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

B-stock drop was a mess. This is the first one I was in time for, added a couple to my cart only to have them show as 0 qty. Am I right in assuming each SKU is a one-of? Or do they drop multiples at once but they disappear instantly anyway?

B-stock drop was a mess. This is the first one I was in time for, added a couple to my cart only to have them show as 0 qty. Am I right in assuming each SKU is a one-of? Or do they drop multiples at once but they disappear instantly anyway?
Look at the wins on falco, they would disagree, something rotten there with the number of wins posted...

Guys, I was selected for the shuffle deal on this. The motherboard goes for $135 on Ebay, which means I'd maybe get $110 out of it, making the video card $810.

Worth it? This is for gaming not reselling or mining.

14-932-449-V06.jpg
GIGABYTE GV-N3070GAMING OC-8GD (rev. 2.0) Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 Video Card​
Combo #4436594
QTY: 1​
13-145-271-V07.jpg
GIGABYTE B550 AORUS PRO V2 ATX AMD Motherboard​
Combo #4436594
Combo Price: $919.98​

I was selected for the evga 3060 ti & psu combo, but when I clicked the link I got an empty cart. When I contacted newegg via chat over it, they say there was an error, they will request the promotion team help me get selected next time?

Edit: This is what chat has said to me in the end: The request will be processed within 1-2 business days. Our team report this is a problem with our shuffle system. We are checking and trying to fix it. We will reselect you this time or next time and email you with any update.

Guys, I was selected for the shuffle deal on this. The motherboard goes for $135 on Ebay, which means I'd maybe get $110 out of it, making the video card $810.

Worth it? This is for gaming not reselling or mining.

GIGABYTE GV-N3070GAMING OC-8GD (rev. 2.0) Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 Video Card​
Combo #4436594
GIGABYTE B550 AORUS PRO V2 ATX AMD Motherboard​
Combo #4436594
Combo Price: $919.98​
I say go for it and end your search. Will be great for gaming, with plenty of legroom for raytracing eye candy as long as you aren't doing 4k @ 200hz or something.

I was selected for the evga 3060 ti & psu combo, but when I clicked the link I got an empty cart. When I contacted newegg via chat over it, they say there was an error, they will request the promotion team help me get selected next time?

Edit: This is what chat has said to me in the end: The request will be processed within 1-2 business days. Our team report this is a problem with our shuffle system. We are checking and trying to fix it. We will reselect you this time or next time and email you with any update.
They sent a second email, and I was able to place the purchase!
1642628878274.png

Well with TSMC announcing another price increase things will continue too suck for the foreseeable future.

If you need a video card and passing on that.. you're going to regret it unless you're still fine just using what you have.

Antonline have a bunch of combos in stock right now too, the bundles might be better for you than the motherboard?

https://www.antonline.com/evga/graphicscards/bundles

Thanks, yeah I don’t need it urgently or I’d jump on it. I’m using a 2060 with my new 5600X build until I can score a 3060 Ti or 3070. Just balked at over $800 for a 3070. Newegg seems to have more cards at better prices every week. Today was the best yet, several 3060 Ti’s under $600.

There's a new visual error on the B-Stock page. Cards are popping up and disappearing repeatedly. My refresh scripts are constantly tagging and re-tagging the same cards. I refreshed the page a few times and each time there were different cards showing up.
Yay, more bugs.

Last edited:
You know, one of these days I'll get a 2060 ko (gpu for kids Minecraft rtx).

I have a day or two to get an rtx 3060 but I'm really not keen at getting the biggest rtx 3060 in existence. Also, it's expensive. $559.99 expensive.

1642645904713.png

I saw that card in a shuffle and had to quadruple check it didn't say "Ti" at the end. Talk about overkill for a regular 3060.

You know, one of these days I'll get a 2060 ko (gpu for kids Minecraft rtx).

I have a day or two to get an rtx 3060 but I'm really not keen at getting the biggest rtx 3060 in existence. Also, it's expensive. $559.99 expensive.

View attachment 434267

That's interesting - how'd you get that offer, is it on your watchlist? Yeah, seems like 3060 Ti pricing.

That's interesting - how'd you get that offer, is it on your watchlist? Yeah, seems like 3060 Ti pricing.

So for b&h they have a que for some of them. The que only is so long. You will see a tag that says "Waiting List Only"

So for b&h they have a que for some of them. The que only is so long. You will see a tag that says "Waiting List Only"

I forgot to say this, I've been waiting for the 3080's since they released v2's (on the day they were available for notify's). Those lines must be a mile long, or they don't get many cards.

Back