[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Will there be any discounts on the new intel for Black Friday or Christmas or anything? I'd like a 12700K but my budget is 12600K + $50 give or take a couple of bucks.
There will likely be some combo deals.

But for the CPU's alone.....I would guess any "discounts" would be selling them closer to Intel's MSRP.

You might do well to wait for B660 and 12700 non-K, if you really want to save some cash. $12700 non-K will likely be around $360. And decent B660 boards will probably be between $150 and $200.

Last edited:
Well fuck me sideways

Error: Unfortunately you have exceeded the 20 hour time frame allotted to your notify order and your purchase option has expired.
Great day to not really check my email, EVGA notification finally comes in early in the morning at 10am .. fuuuuuck. I mean it could be worse... its the LHR 3060ti for nearly $500

Well fuck me sideways

Great day to not really check my email, EVGA notification finally comes in early in the morning at 10am .. fuuuuuck. I mean it could be worse... its the LHR 3060ti for nearly $500

Reply back to that original email, and explain to them you missed the email, and ask for a new link to purchase the card.
A good amount of people here have confirmed that worked for them, and support was able to give them a new link.

I also did the same for one of my cards and support was able to help out.

1637197964865.png

There goes Best Buy. I was using a VPN on a separate PC to check for stock and I still got flagged. I had 4 FE tabs open, guess that did it.

yay verify loop hell. Don't know why I tried.
I don't know how long the bans last. Once per week? Permanent?
According to NS you can only open one card, with one tab, and you can't refresh too much. And it's cookie/account based.

Their newest method involves using incognito windows lol.

Really you have to pick one card, when the stock comes in, you load the page once and enter the queue.

I don't know how long the bans last. Once per week? Permanent?
According to NS you can only open one card, with one tab, and you can't refresh too much. And it's cookie/account based.

Their newest method involves using incognito windows lol.

Really you have to pick one card, when the stock comes in, you load the page once and enter the queue.
I searched rtx, and opened a card I wanted in a new tab. I had just one card, and I had only like a minute wait so I just let it go. Click verify and back into the wait line I went. Odds are there wouldn't be one within 250 miles of me anyway. I didn't try any incognito garbage or anything, maybe that works for someone but I have been playing this game for what a year now? Putting a fork in best buy, I'm done.

It does seem incognito is the way to go.
I think you can just log out of your BB account (clear cookies) and queue that way. I'm not sure Incognito itself does anything special.

What I did: have a saved search for the GPUs on my bookmarks bar. Open it up in incognito. Refresh some. Close out and do it again in incognito if you refresh too much, they're really heavy on bot identification and refreshing. Add to cart in incognito when available. I refresh when I get that pop up about waiting. Log in when it asks you to verify. Profit.

There was another B-Stock at 4:41 PM, they dropped everything at once so I didn't have time to post.
Looks like EVGA split them in half this week, Tuesday and Thursday.

Lots of GPU drops today.
I got all the way to putting my card info in for a 6900XT on AMD.com twice and it kept kicking me back to the items list lol. Tried for a 6700XT and got all the way through only for my debit card to decline for unknown reasons (security? my bank didn't say)
Then I missed the BB drop by 15mins because I wasn't paying attention, even though I'd seen the rumors all morning about it coming up.
Oh well. At least I <checks notes> paid an exorbitant-but-unfortunately-not-above-market-rate sum for this Marketplace 3070Ti FE that I'm happy with but I'm hoping to snag an AMD/BB drop card for one of my many friends who wants one below market rate.

Lots of GPU drops today.
I got all the way to putting my card info in for a 6900XT on AMD.com twice and it kept kicking me back to the items list lol. Tried for a 6700XT and got all the way through only for my debit card to decline for unknown reasons (security? my bank didn't say)
Then I missed the BB drop by 15mins because I wasn't paying attention, even though I'd seen the rumors all morning about it coming up.
Oh well. At least I <checks notes> paid an exorbitant-but-unfortunately-not-above-market-rate sum for this Marketplace 3070Ti FE that I'm happy with but I'm hoping to snag an AMD/BB drop card for one of my many friends who wants one below market rate.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
These aren't saying out of stock, but I didn't start the application process since I already got an X so not sure if they hide stock behind it or not:

All Access Xbox consoles ($24.99 or $34.99 per month for 24 months)

https://www.gamestop.com/consoles-h...Master&prefv1=In Stock&view=new&tileView=list

If one was going to pay scalping prices anyway, may be better just to get the 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with it.

Capture.PNG

Got this email today. Bundle requires you buy the console + 1 game + 1 controller. Comes out to +/- $620 + tax.

It really bugs me that companies force a 2nd controller on people. Most people don't couch game anymore.
I’m more bothered by the game bundle. None of those games seemed worth the price. They should have at least given a $10 discount on the controller (they are frequently available for $10 cheaper) and thrown a game in for free ($30 for GTAV you have to be kidding). I ended up ordering it for a friend. Just from waiting a few hours the availability went from in stock shipping immediately to two week backorder .

I'm trying to accept the fact that $700 GPUs are now $1200 GPUs and Its just not happening. That is a good price for that card in the current market though!

With tax its close to $1400....I won't pay that much for a video card used mostly for gaming. I need a new hobby LOL

With tax its close to $1400....I won't pay that much for a video card used mostly for gaming. I need a new hobby LOL
Look up the NE ups trick for 10% off, 1250 shipped for me but still can't do it, trying to stick to max of $15/mh

INTEL 12900KF $535.50 / AMD 5950X $609 + tax

https://www.newegg.com/intel-core-i9-12900kf-core-i9-12th-gen/p/N82E16819118341?Item=N82E16819118341

Must use PROMO CODE: BFCMPAY4

And USE QUAD PAY at checkout.

Also works on the Ryzen 5950X from ANTONLINE here at newegg marketplace, comes out to $609 + tax. CLICK ON THE Antonline $709.99 link on the bottom right, NEWEGG is SOLD OUT. Promo code above still works fine for marketplace purchases.

https://www.newegg.com/amd-ryzen-9-5950x/p/N82E16819113663

EDIT: I think the Intel 12900K/KF chips are now sold out.... would probably still work on other chips with the same code too. RIP

Last edited:
Back