[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Yeah I never jumped in with the newer cards hell never even jumped in line for the 3060 cards when they came our. Did get the 3060ti card changed,with advisement, into one of the LHR ones though

^^ Hmm.. raising prices on products you cannot buy because they are never in stock... lol.

They can raise the price of the FEs by $100 and it still gets sold out, considered how much of a premium AIB are over the FEs for not much (if any) improvement.

EVGA ramped up flood detection on their website over the weekend. It's really low, so hard to trigger for anyone except insane scripts (1 page every 2-3 seconds triggers it).
The ban lasts about 30 seconds, and it's IP-based. Might stop a few people but the more advanced bots will just use extra VPNs.

Also, there's no Newegg Shuffle today. Can't remember the last time they skipped a weekday.

Last edited:
EVGA ramped up flood detection on their website over the weekend. It's really low, so hard to trigger for anyone except insane scripts (1 page every 2-3 seconds triggers it).
The ban lasts about 30 seconds, and it's IP-based. Might stop a few people but the more advanced bots will just use extra VPNs.

Also, there's no Newegg Shuffle today. Can't remember the last time they skipped a weekday.
Columbus Day or whatever PC day it is they call it now

Its a holiday today.

The crazy thing is, they could push all GPUs behind this program and they would still sell out instantly lol.
Even by people who don't cancel it.
I expect future GPU drops will also be gated by TotalTech. A way for BB to scalp without raising retail price of consoles or gpus - which they may be contractually unable to do.

Good thing I’m already a Total Tech member lol

It’s actually not a bad deal if you buy a TV + Geek Squad mounting from them.

Finally got my EVGA notification for the 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming (LHR because I let them switch me to that queue).

As promised, I passed it on to a member of the [H] community who has been waiting about a year. Just completed the checkout process, so let's see if it gets here in one piece!

Finally got my EVGA notification for the 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming (LHR because I let them switch me to that queue).

As promised, I passed it on to a member of the [H] community who has been waiting about a year. Just completed the checkout process, so let's see if it gets here in one piece!
You would of never gotten a non LHR card anyway.

Ive been waiting a year on one. Is it gone already?

Right, which is why I didn’t fight it lol.

Yeah. :( Sorry! I think I’m signed up for the3080 Hybrid, too. If by some chance I ever get notified for it and you want it, it’s yours.

Its all good. I only wanted the 3080 ftw3. Maybe ill find someone else with one.

Soon all video cards will be in stock, for double or triple MSRP. Local microcenter has like over one hundred cards in stock. They are all $800 and have a bunch of six's in their names, but they are in stock.

EVGA had a b-stock just now. Their spam detection is ramped up even more, about double the refresh duration as before.
I actually managed to trigger it just from manually refreshing. Haven't been able to reload the site for over 10 minutes now.

I guess if anyone wants a 6600 at MSRP there's a few in the shuffle today.

As with most recent releases we'll probably not see them at this price again until the 7000 series releases.

hmm, looks 50% faster than my 1070 and a 3060 ti is 100% faster.

I guess if anyone wants a 6600 at MSRP there's a few in the shuffle today.

As with most recent releases we'll probably not see them at this price again until the 7000 series releases.
Agreed. It doesn't really look like there's a stock problem. If you're willing to pay double-triple MSRP, you will get the card you want.

Unfortunately, what that tells me is that $1200 is going to be the new "sudo-MSRP" for x080 and y800xt model cards from nVidia and AMD, as corporate accountants have learned that consumers are willing to pay those prices for those cards en-masse.

Agreed. It doesn't really look like there's a stock problem. If you're willing to pay double-triple MSRP, you will get the card you want.

Unfortunately, what that tells me is that $1200 is going to be the new "sudo-MSRP" for x080 and y800xt model cards from nVidia and AMD, as corporate accountants have learned that consumers are willing to pay those prices for those cards en-masse.
Except when Eth goes proof-of-stake, the entire market is going to crash and burn.
Powder keg waiting to blow.

FightClub.png

Back