[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Best Buy showing Xbox series S in stock if anyone is looking for one.

So I saw this in my email this afternoon/evening from Newegg for those looking for the AMD Ryzen 9 5900X CPU. Newegg has it in stock. Sold and shipped by them. It is discounted and not in the Shuffle. Let me see if I can pull up the link again to confirm availability. Hold on...yep. They still have stock and the discount is on. $10 off. If you want one, head over to Newegg and have your money ready. Out!

So I saw this in my email this afternoon/evening from Newegg for those looking for the AMD Ryzen 9 5900X CPU. Newegg has it in stock. Sold and shipped by them. It is discounted and not in the Shuffle. Let me see if I can pull up the link again to confirm availability. Hold on...yep. They still have stock and the discount is on. $10 off. If you want one, head over to Newegg and have your money ready. Out!
It’s been in stock over 24 hours now. I still have it in my cart from yesterday.

1626630354212.png

Showing a couple weeks to deliver - but MSRP and sold / shipped from Amazon.

Hmm was able to order a 6800xt Merc from Amazon. Not sure if I keep it and sell my 3080 ftw 3 ultra here that I am sure will get snagged up here easy.

Hmm was able to order a 6800xt Merc from Amazon. Not sure if I keep it and sell my 3080 ftw 3 ultra here that I am sure will get snagged up here easy.
How much was the 6800xt? I would have bought one of those over the 3080 few ultra that I got from Newegg if the price was the same.

How much was the 6800xt? I would have bought one of those over the 3080 few ultra that I got from Newegg if the price was the same.

it was little below 1100. But I might be canceling it. Lot of them have been popping around 1400+ but this was the first one I saw below 1100.

Yeah, that's $200 over the evga 3080 ftw ultra. Probably too much of a premium.

Looks like FE Nvidia cards at best buy are now in store only. No more online ordering the FE cards. Pretty shitty deal as the nearest BB that carries the card in stock is in Louisville, Ky which is a 3 hour drive each way for me.

Last edited:
Looks like FE Nvidia cards at best buy are now in store only. No more online ordering the FE cards. Pretty shitty deal as the nearest BB that carries the card in stock is in Louisville, Ky which is a 3 hour drive each way for me.

Yup, they've been hoarding stock the past few drops for this by the looks of it:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp-co.../pcmcat1619723841347.c?id=pcmcat1619723841347

There was a spreadsheet going around showing there being a few hundred cards at one particular store, but I can't find it off hand

zotac store on amazon has 3070tis and 3080tis in stock.

1250 for a 3070ti
1650 for a 3080ti.

Closest BB near me is over an hour away. Not going to bother. You going to have to be there super early to get a decent spot in line.

Good. No more trying to beat bots online.

Last edited:
Reactions: DPI
like this
The problem is not every store will carry them. The nearest store to me is about 45 min away. The nearest store that will carry the fe cards is 3 hours.
Is this based off the stores that were used at the original launch, or is there a new set? I remember there being almost none in PA.

Is this based off the stores that were used at the original launch, or is there a new set? I remember there being almost none in PA.
The list was linked above. PA has 3 locations. North of Philly, west of Pittsburgh, and for some reason Erie. Unless the latter is splitting the difference between Cleveland and Buffalo (both's city centers are about 90m away) I still don't get why they picked it instead of Harrisburg or maybe Scranton.

Being defeated by unemployed scalpers who are already in line is so much better.

Lul. Exactly what I was thinking. Some stores already have 200 people lined up, so I am unsure on how great it is to have cards in-stores tomorrow..... The closest store to me that will have them is an hour away and according to the list shows 50 ish in line already....

Last edited:
Anyone have link to numbers sold of say any particular series of card from any manufacturer. I know nVidia says they've sold more 30 series than 20 series. I'd love to see hard numbers on say the number of 3080s sold vs. 2080s sold.

Being defeated by unemployed scalpers who are already in line is so much better.
Which leads to the question. If you're unemployed, where are you getting the money to buy expensive GPUs? Shouldn't your priority be something essential like saving every penny where you can. .

So wait in line for like twenty hours to maybe get a card at msrp? I can work twenty extra hours and just buy a scalper card. Which I just did since my 2070 just died a few days ago after my wife knocked my computer tower over trying to dust while nine months pregnant. Scalpers finally got me but the card will be here Wednesday and I can finally go 4k 120hz on my oled.

Which leads to the question. If you're unemployed, where are you getting the money to buy expensive GPUs? Shouldn't your priority be something essential like saving every penny where you can. .
Without getting off track or soapboxed, I think you can easily figure it out.

The only solution to this problem really is vastly increased supply, so the scalpers end up sitting on stock that won't move because it's still available on the shelf. That said, for those who have some time off, this is an opportunity to actually get a card.

So wait in line for like twenty hours to maybe get a card at msrp? I can work twenty extra hours and just buy a scalper card. Which I just did since my 2070 just died a few days ago after my wife knocked my computer tower over trying to dust while nine months pregnant. Scalpers finally got me but the card will be here Wednesday and I can finally go 4k 120hz on my oled.
Sucks you had to resort to the bottom feeders scalpers but on the bright side a 3000 series card takes those OLEDs to another level. I was greatly enjoying my 48CX with a 1080Ti, but the 3090 unleashed all of its features and it really shines now. I have over $3k invested in just the display and GPU but man, it’s the ultimate eye candy experience as far as I’m concerned.

Nice! I'm going to be on my 1080ti for the foreseeable future and I lome my 35~ish 3440x1440, but I hope to update both in a couple years. 4xxx and OLED here I come!

There is a tracker available to show lines around your area. Local to me in Oklahoma looks like about 50 folks in line around 2am local time, with employees saying there are roughly 200 or so cards.

The problem is not every store will carry them. The nearest store to me is about 45 min away. The nearest store that will carry the fe cards is 3 hours.
Here is the list of available stores that will have them tomorrow.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp-co...t1619723841347&ref=rdr&loc=NVIDIAGraphicsCard
Yeah that sounds like a Microcenter type of problem. Which is perfectly fine by me, the number of times I was bitch slapped with "add to cart" then a flash of "Sorry not available within 250 miles of your location" just was beyond frustrating.

Actually, yeah, it is. You can super early to try if you feel your time is worth it, or you can try to throw a card in your cart check out within 3 seconds and not have the system think you're a bot because you clicked add to cart too many times. At least with something like thing if you live close, like I do, you can drive by an hour before store opening to see if it's futile for you to try and get one rather than thinking you have a fighting chance online against bots and companies who simply have shown no care nor desire to deal with bots buying goods. IMO Best Buy should have done this from day 1.

That said, there is one about 10 minutes away from me that is on the list, but it's Tuesday, and that is street sweeping day on one side of the street and I have a parking spot on the other side of the street and that's much more important to me right now :) The madness will eventually end and I can wait just fine.

All 3080 ti and 3070 ti cards, FE included, are LHR. If not, the 3070 Ti FE would be the best mining card this gen and this would be discussed all over...
Yes. I meant fe 3060ti 3070 3080 3090 are all supposed to not be lhr. 3070ti and 3080ti were never made non lhr by any brand of card.

Back