[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

yea none of them are not deliverable to me lol. Never see that before may be it’s just that they are outta stock? Wondering if other people are the same. Does have add to cart button but can’t get it shipped to me.

Not deliverable to me either.

bug?
Sorry. I did not try to add to cart etc. False alarm I guess. Not surprising.

I managed to nab an EVGA XC3 3090 from Best Buy today. The first time I got it in the cart it said I couldn't checkout because it was unavailable for pickup and delivery. I gave up and then it popped back in stock about an hour later. I was able to set up a pickup. It was a BB in downstate NY that I *thought* was closer when I ordered it in haste. It turns out I had to make a nice 90 minute drive. Did it anyways and the employee said their store only got a single 3090 in stock. Totally pathetic numbers.

I managed to nab an EVGA XC3 3090 from Best Buy today. The first time I got it in the cart it said I couldn't checkout because it was unavailable for pickup and delivery. I gave up and then it popped back in stock about an hour later. I was able to set up a pickup. It was a BB in downstate NY that I *thought* was closer when I ordered it in haste. It turns out I had to make a nice 90 minute drive. Did it anyways and the employee said their store only got a single 3090 in stock. Totally pathetic numbers.
Dang, nice one!

I got a ryzen 5950x from AMD today, after weeks of no joy for me on their website.

My faithful Asrock X370 died after 4 years of service. Time to retire the OG 1700x CPU. Problem is I cannot find 5900x CPU at all. Now I am left without a functional computer sigh.

My faithful Asrock X370 died after 4 years of service. Time to retire the OG 1700x CPU. Problem is I cannot find 5900x CPU at all. Now I am left without a functional computer sigh.
I'll have a 3950x for sale shortly.

If you are in a fairly populated area, check your local craigslist or FB for sale postings. I'm in Portland Oregon and there have been two un-opened 5900x for $600, in the past week. IMO, $50 over MSRP isn't too bad.

You could also try your luck with backordering from Office Depot for slightly below MSRP

https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/6574446/AMD-Ryzen-9-5000-5900X-Dodeca/

I said this in the Ampere thread too, but I got a win on the TD Discord this morning.

wow, congrats lightning. which card did you manage to nab?

i will say, to anyone interested in using tech drops discord - their notifications are good, but dont talk tech in the general chat. i got kicked and banned by the moron admin himself because i made the unfounded and incendiary claim that...samsung had multiple contracts to produce ampere chips on their 8nm process in korea.

And proactive starts with signing up for B&H email notifications, https://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/wishlist.jsp#/723610c87cfeb656545b736c6ffd3709/

Because you see B&H has their own shuffle but they're doing it in secret - no public announcements - but based on notifications. And according to a rep, all their new stock goes to this system now, not the website.
Follow-up on the post from two months ago about B&H's email-only notification queue, they've been dog slow but the email invites do seem to be trickling out, so post in here if you get one.

(not mine)
1622586023846.png

Last edited:
Today’s announcement of the Ti versions had me wondering - how many of you have been waiting this whole time to get a card that has now been supplanted by a new better model?

anyone taking bets on if this thread will still be going on when 4000 series launches?

Today’s announcement of the Ti versions had me wondering - how many of you have been waiting this whole time to get a card that has now been supplanted by a new better model?

anyone taking bets on if this thread will still be going on when 4000 series launches?
I'll take that bet. The only reason it wouldn't be is if someone makes a fresh one, but that should be locked as this thread isn't specific to 3k series. The shortage won't end overnight, it will take years to resolve. Scalpers now know this is a good market to be in, so I am sure they will be all over the 4k series as much as I bet they will be all over the 3k Ti cards.

As to the B&H "queue", I requested notification on a 5950x I think in January. I get a biweekly email telling me they are not available. However, I know they came into stock at least once since then and I never even got an email. Others here were able to purchase one on the site. I sent an email to B&H asking about this and got crickets. That was May 6th and I don't think they've sent me another biweekly notification since based on a search of my email. Howevee, I could have deleted it and forgot.

I love how the Zotac 3070 is the same price as the EVGA 3080 in today's shuffle. EVGa is really the only good guys these days that are not bending people over.

I love how the Zotac 3070 is the same price as the EVGA 3080 in today's shuffle. EVGa is really the only good guys these days that are not bending people over.

Good guys until you see their 3080 Ti prices - they'll be more in line with other partner cards (closer to $2000). But it was a good run.

Last edited:
Good guys until you see their 3080 Ti prices - they'll be more in line with other partner cards (closer to $2000). But it was a good run.
We shall see. Their prices didn't really go up much after their April dead line on the tariff stuff. I still expect them to be cheaper then others AiBs.

BestBuy stock checker for tomorrow morning's 3080 Ti FE (may not be accurate): https://popfindr.com/inventory/bestbuy/6462956
People have been camping since earlier today.

Time may be better spent making sure you've got ducks in a row with an EVGA Elite account setup for tomorrow morning's 6AM PST notification signup. However expect to get frustrated and the site to appear frozen at the unlock tim; this will be the most hotly-contested signup in their history in terms of site traffic.

1622666171877.png

Last edited:
I just checked the 1 store in my state that is supposed to have them and it said 0 in stock according to the link above.

I just checked the 1 store in my state that is supposed to have them and it said 0 in stock according to the link above.
Yeah Popfindr isn't BB official or guaranteed accurate. Its been around forever though..

The store list BB published has also been undergoing silent revisions.

Last edited:
BestBuy stock checker for tomorrow morning's 3080 Ti FE (may not be accurate): https://popfindr.com/inventory/bestbuy/6462956
However I strongly suspect that if you are not already in line, it's probably too late.

Time may be better spent making sure you've got ducks in a row with an EVGA Elite account setup for tomorrow morning's 6AM PST notification signup. However expect to get frustrated and the site to appear frozen at the unlock tim; this will be the most hotly-contested signup in their history in terms of site traffic.

View attachment 362156
40+ locally. Nice!

Won the option to buy a $2400 6900 XT in the shuffle. First win, and of course I let that go. Can buy a 6900 XT for those prices any day of the week it appears. Never looked close enough at scalper prices to see that what Newegg charges for some items in the Shuffle is downright asinine.

Won the option to buy a $2400 6900 XT in the shuffle. First win, and of course I let that go. Can buy a 6900 XT for those prices any day of the week it appears. Never looked close enough at scalper prices to see that what Newegg charges for some items in the Shuffle is downright asinine.
I stopped selecting any of the AMD GPUs in the shuffles. They are very close to scalper pricing on ebay and not worth it imo. Especially when they throw in a mobo you don't need.

Thursday 6/3/2021

6:00AM PST - EVGA Elite 3080 Ti notification signups: https://www.evga.com/member/elite/elite-only.asp
8AM-10AM PST - Newegg Shuffle
8:30AM PST - AMD.com drop - get this script installed ahead of time for any shot at anything

And there's the slightest chance that BestBuy drops a slew of 3080 Ti AIB cards in the morning, in their typical unannounced fashion. If so, it may be a rare opportunity to manually check one out since the queue bypass bots are not already locked & loaded with known SKU's, since the SKU's are not yet known.

Last edited:
Back