[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

I dont exactly hate the appearance from the outside, but he internal layout and cooling doesnt optimal.
My preorder from Ibuypower wont be the best case either, but I can always swap cases
Even with a single stick of 8 gb ram in single channel and a subpar airflow situation the 5600x + rx6800 xt system is wiping the floor with my Intel 10700k system with an rtx 3070 in certain benchmarks. It’s a very powerful card at normal rendering.

Even with a single stick of 8 gb ram in single channel and a subpar airflow situation the 5600x + rx6800 xt system is wiping the floor with my Intel 10700k system with an rtx 3070 in certain benchmarks. It’s a very powerful card at normal rendering.
6800xt about the same as a 3080 I believe?

No 6900 made yet, just 6900XT?
My 6800 is a strong card except that it was stuttering in GTAV. The 3080 is stuttering in GTAV also, so IDK what that means, but it does mean the 6800 I condemned isnt bad.
Its only that game that I noticed stuttering

My 6800 is a strong card except that it was stuttering in GTAV. The 3080 is stuttering in GTAV also, so IDK what that means, but it does mean the 6800 I condemned isnt bad.

"Stuttering" can mean lots of things. It doesnt mean it was the hardware itself......

It’s kind of a mixed bag all over the place usually beating the 3070 quite handily but it depends on the game, the resolution, rederer, etc. In some cases it can match the 3090 and in others it’s barely better than a 3070. But it’s nice to see AMD on the high end once again. Things would have been really competitive had it not been for this shortage and crypto.

Microcenter restock on Ryzen 5000...not that anyone is going to care at these prices. They must have a massive glut of 5800X.

*edit* It just dawned on me. They're probably sitting on pallets of Rocket Lake that aren't moving. I would get an 11700K all day every day over any of these if I was doing a new build at this pricing and availability. Before not so much.

vermeer.png

Last edited:
No 3080s again today. It will be one of the first days I haven't entered in a long time. A 3070 would be a bit of an upgrade, but the juice just isn't worth the squeeze over a 1080Ti.

I might take a shot at the EVGA 3070 and enter the step up program to eventually get a card while having current gen RT performance.

Bad storms 2 nights ago zapped all ports on my router and onboard LAN on 2 of my motherboards. So much for Asus Languard and surge protectors. I might be looking for some prebuilts in the future if these intel standalone Ethernet cards suck that I ordered. Unless I wanna replace 2 Z390-A boards.

I WON BUT I CAN"T CHECK OUT!!!! Cart is empty

EDIT:
nevermind i could not do it on anything but the computer I submitted with.

3060 12gb with motherboard....hmmmmmmmm

sucks, 3060 isn't much better than my 1080ti and it blows even more with RTX on. Sadly I'm more interested in motherboard right now.

EDIT 2:
Bought it....Will decide what to do with it when I get it. Its either being used for mining or I'll just toss it up here at cost + shipping. I may actually use the motherboard in my main machine.

Last edited:

EDIT:

sucks, 3060 isn't much better than my 1080ti and it blows even more with RTX on. Sadly I'm more interested in motherboard right now.
big jump over my 970 though!

Seeing these pre-builds coming in and out of stock makes me regret upgrading my CPU, MB and Ram earlier this year.
Theres a lot of them out. Maybe I shouldnt have built system either.
Bad storms 2 nights ago zapped all ports on my router and onboard LAN on 2 of my motherboards. So much for Asus Languard and surge protectors. I might be looking for some prebuilts in the future if these intel standalone Ethernet cards suck that I ordered. Unless I wanna replace 2 Z390-A boards.
Damn dude that sucks! Hope you get it sorted

EDIT:

EDIT 2:
Bought it....Will decide what to do with it when I get it. Its either being used for mining or I'll just toss it up here at cost + shipping. I may actually use the motherboard in my main machine.
Congrats on the win!

Theres a lot of them out. Maybe I shouldnt have built system either.

Damn dude that sucks! Hope you get it sorted

Congrats on the win!
I ordered 5 new surge protectors that cut power when surge suppression circuits fail. Ordered a new router and 3 intel Ethernet cards. One will be kept as a backup. Also ordered 2 AC1300 TP link adapters to use as backups 😂. Those intel standalone adapters are probably better than the onboard intel Ethernet controllers I’m assuming. I got approved for an RMA for the router which is an Asus AX86U which was 4 months old. For all I know the router caused it. I don’t wanna wait 4-8 weeks to get replacement boards from Asus so just ordered the Ethernet cards. Modem is fine which leads me to believe it has nothing to do with the coaxial line and more so the surge protectors I was using.

What brand of GPU does it come with, something proprietary? I want a 3080 FE
Im not sure, but from Dell its non branded. It wont be proprietary but could be no name brand showing.
I believe even Dells GPU is made by one of the AIBs but they obviously dont want it to say ASUS for example as they are direct competition making full PCs

B&H has 5950x in stock. But you can't check out becuase of their holiday thing and can have it in your cart. Can check out 9:15 ET

B&H has 5950x in stock. But you can't check out becuase of their holiday thing and can have it in your cart. Can check out 9:15 ET
What does a holiday have to do with ONLINE shopping?
Thats strange

B&H is closed on Saturday for religious reasons (The Sabbath) as are many other Jewish owned businesses in New York and New Jersey.

They close online until a set time for the same reason. Adorama used to do the same, not sure if they still do it's been a long time since I shopped there.

I've noticed a downward trend in scalper prices of RTX 3000s GPUs, the microcenters near me have been getting better stock and aren't immediately selling out and with the new hashing limits on upcoming gpu's I think stock will be much better in the coming month or two. If you waited this long, why not wait just a bit longer.

I've noticed a downward trend in scalper prices of RTX 3000s GPUs, the microcenters near me have been getting better stock and aren't immediately selling out and with the new hashing limits on upcoming gpu's I think stock will be much better in the coming month or two. If you waited this long, why not wait just a bit longer.
Maybe MSRP and retail pricing increases are slowing down scalpers. I still cant win anything online so I dont see an improvement not having a physical store to look in

I saw the shuffle prices today, I passed for the first time in a long time on the shuffle

Back