[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Live...
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
We are 30 minutes away from being able to apply for being rejected again.
Actually this time I think many will win because the 10700 is in stock. The price is just a bit better than the normal price.

The AMD CPU on shuffle today is the 5800X. The easiest current AMD CPU to get; so easy that they're even offering a $20 off coupon....

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong
Oh I get it now. They know we’re all so sad from the rejection so they are trying to make us feel good by giving us something to win and subsequently turn down 😁

Keep an eye out for GameStop, just got email that it will drop soon (soon = no idea when)

In for lucky 21st rejection from the Shuffle!

Last edited:
Why is there a 10700 in the shuffle? Has to be a mistake, nobody is knocking over barricades for these.

Shuffle is garbage. You probably having 100s of thousands of people entering for 100 cards total.

I am having to do large amount of captcha verifications on gamestop. and when finally done.....cannot add to cart.

I happened to refresh EVGA's page today, right as they posted two 2080ti in B-stock. One of them with fans, was around $1300. And the other one, with an EVGA waterblock, was over $1400.

The one with fans sold in about a minute. The one with waterblock stayed up for less than 5 minutes.

Last edited:
I happened to refresh EVGA's page today, right as they posted two 2080ti in B-stock. One of them with fans, was around the $1300 and the other one, with an EVGA waterblock, was over $1400.

The one with fans sold in about a minute. The one with waterblock stayed up for less than 5 minutes.

That's garbage, I expected better from EVGA. That pricing is almost up to the current scalping rates on ebay.

That's garbage, I expected better from EVGA. That pricing is almost up to the current scalping rates on ebay.
People are buying the B-stock up instantly, so the prices go up and up. If people didn't pay $1,300 for a 2080Ti, then EVGA would drop prices until they sell.

OMG! I've been selected by the NewEgg Shuffle!

Too bad it's for the Gigabyte 6700xt and Gigabyte x570 combo for a cool $1k. I think I will have to pass!
Count is 1/21.

Too bad it's for the Gigabyte 6700xt and Gigabyte x570 combo for a cook $1k. I think I will have to pass!
Count is 1/21.

lol thats exactly what i got, but i picked it up. Supposed to be delivered today. But this was during last weeks shuffle

Gonna sell it $$$$ gpu market is crazy right now.

Too bad it's for the Gigabyte 6700xt and Gigabyte x570 combo for a cool $1k. I think I will have to pass!
Count is 1/21.
Seriously, why enter if you're just going to pass? Now it will go up later for a bot to eat up.

lol thats exactly what i got, but i picked it up. Supposed to be delivered today. But this was during last weeks shuffle

Gonna sell it $$$$ gpu market is crazy right now.
I wouldn't think there would be much of a demand for 6700xt. But market is CRAZY!

Entered for other items. Didn't even realize I click on the 6700xt
Well ok then, thanks for replying. Drives me crazy seeing these kind of replies, like many others we haven't gotten the golden ticket yet and seeing a pass just breaks my brain.

Well ok then, thanks for replying. Drives me crazy seeing these kind of replies, like many others we haven't gotten the golden ticket yet and seeing a pass just breaks my brain.
Totally get that. The 6700xt is such a bad value, no way I would've knowingly entered.

I thought it was closer to the 3060ti. Splitting hairs.
it varies a lot. Some games its like a 3060ti, some its more or less even with a 3070 and some it has a healthy lead.

its also very sensitive to resolution. Sometimes a healthy lead in 1080p evaporates at 1440p.

Keep and eye out on dell outlet. They ship the same day a lot. I usually get them withi 2 days. Just snagged a Alienware r10 with liquid cooling, 5600x ,16gb ram, 512gb, 1tb 3.5, 6800xt, and 1000 watt power support for $1476 plus tax
Gotta love dell outlet. Ordered this am and will be here tomorrow.

Back