[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

did anyone else, at the very end, have to verify with a damn code after being signed in for weeks and you were almost there but by the time you verified 6 seconds later BB had yeeted that mf out of your cart
That happened to me. The bots are damn good if they can verify a code plus order in mere seconds.

I got nothing against people. But I do think their is some prioritization going on in their algo. May be if you get selected and you buy it gives those people higher probability of sale and selects them more often. Just a thought lol. I have seen few people on twitter that were pumped about being selected 5+ times.
I just used Newegg's feedback link on their shuffle page and told them about how I think that multiple people getting chosen 4+ times on the same account does not seem like a good system and that I could only recommend the shuffle to anyone whom has already been chosen.

I just used Newegg's feedback link on their shuffle page and told them about how I think that multiple people getting chosen 4+ times on the same account does not seem like a good system and that I could only recommend the shuffle to anyone whom has already been chosen.
NO NO NO its random lol, thats what they told me in online chat last week 🤣

Don't know why I just have an urge to punch the face of the Best Buy guy on the website. The one where the CHAT NOW button is. Just feel like he's laughing at all of us phleebs trying to add to cart. lol

Best Buy is still dropping cards. I'm back in a 3080FE queue again from a hotstock notification.
Yeah I had a 3070FE, 3080 FE both with yellow buttons, but then telling me "oops sorry, we're getting super high demand, please try again" and popped it back to the grey "please wait" button, I can imagine every bot hunting out there is just hammering the stie, seriously fuck Best Buy with a rusty spoon

I made it as far as getting the verification codes on 3 card purchase attempts, but all went oos before I could complete.

Those aren't a new drop round but aftershocks from cancelations (multi-quantity or payment-failed orders getting voided).
I think bots go back at them again. I tried every time but nothing lol.

Yeah I had a 3070FE, 3080 FE both with yellow buttons, but then telling me "oops sorry, we're getting super high demand, please try again" and popped it back to the grey "please wait" button, I can imagine every bot hunting out there is just hammering the stie, seriously fuck Best Buy with a rusty spoon
They really had it down when they first started the queue but I think they didn't really plug whatever workaround bots are using. But I do think cards coming back for hours after is probably cancelled if system recognized something off but then bots are at them again.

Thanks.

Come on man. It is truly a random system. It’s not like those winners keep getting the same item every time. They get different items. Heck, I like entering the shuffle. It’s Like playing the lottery for free until I win. Then I give them my money😀

I got extremely lucky and managed to purchase an EVGA 3080 XC3 from BB today. I had an Asus and FE both give me the yellow button long after they had actually already sold out so that was pretty disappointing. I was about to bail, but refreshed a few times later just out of curiosity, and surprisingly it became available and let me add it to my cart soon after. Not sure if it was from a wave, or if someone had backed out on purchasing it, or maybe it just happened to be available to my region. Fingers crossed the order doesn't get cancelled, because this would mark my search as over.

LOL I tagged them fools.

1617401823933.png

I got extremely lucky and managed to purchase an EVGA 3080 XC3 from BB today. I had an Asus and FE both give me the yellow button long after they had actually already sold out so that was pretty disappointing. I was about to bail, but refreshed a few times later just out of curiosity, and surprisingly it became available and let me add it to my cart soon after. Not sure if it was from a wave, or if someone had backed out on purchasing it, or maybe it just happened to be available to my region. Fingers crossed the order doesn't get cancelled, because this would mark my search as over.

LOL I was trying to buy that one too. In on it right when it went live. Never went to add to cart, just please wait and then out of stock.

LOL I was trying to buy that one too. In on it right when it went live. Never went to add to cart, just please wait and then out of stock.

Yeah that's exactly what happened to me with the Strix and FE, and I was there right at the beginning as well! Except it gave me the add to cart button on the individual card pages, but wouldn't add -- I refreshed my cart and they were apparently both sold out already lol. It feels random as to how the cards get allocated.

Congratz

They really had it down when they first started the queue but I think they didn't really plug whatever workaround bots are using. But I do think cards coming back for hours after is probably cancelled if system recognized something off but then bots are at them again.

Thanks.
Oh bots are absolutely at them again. I was seeing bot notifications of "available" cards an hour after the first drop which is kind of unheard of.

Come on man. It is truly a random system. It’s not like those winners keep getting the same item every time. They get different items. Heck, I like entering the shuffle. It’s Like playing the lottery for free until I win. Then I give them my money😀
Its the best system out here right now, but its still not working for most people it seems. The bots cant hack it AFAIK so that the good thing. Even if I dont win at least the Bot Brigade isnt either.

Can't hack it by making hundreds of accounts to enter the shuffle? :p

Can't hack it by making hundreds of accounts to enter the shuffle? :p
Newegg could thwart that by making any account unable to win the shuffle having spent < $500 at Newegg in the last 5 years or something similar. Otherwise you’re correct.

If you owned a mail server and domain you could create virtually unlimited accounts for the shuffle that all are aliases for a single email inbox.

Last edited:
Not sure if it much incentive, but Ill pay $50 or $75 to someone who wins an extra 3080 and doesnt need it
I just want to be done with this card game now and have less stress.
Sent the Prebuilt back yday (Probably going to regret that) .
Its too big for my tastes and I dodnt want to mess with parting out out on eBay.

Not sure if it much incentive, but Ill pay $50 or $75 to someone who wins an extra 3080 and doesnt need it
Its too big for my tastes and I dodnt want to mess with parting out out on eBay.
$50 or $75 is peanuts considering they sell for nearly $2000 out in the wild. People are trying to make a living out of scalping desirable electronics right now. Pretty disgusting behavior if you ask me.

$50 or $75 is peanuts considering they sell for nearly $2000 out in the wild. People are trying to make a living out of scalping desirable electronics right now. Pretty disgusting behavior if you ask me.
Yah Im just talking about anyone who has better luck than me and doesnt want to scalp. Its a long shot, but Im desperate LMAO

I wanted to say the same thing but feared it went against the not asking for 3xxx cards in FS section

I wanted to say the same thing but feared it went against the not asking for 3xxx cards in FS section
I got in trouble before for replying off topic before.
Not knowing/reading all the rules doent prevent consequences.

Back