[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

with the newegg shuffle thing... if you say selected 4 items and got picked for 3, can you then only buy just 1 of the 3?

with the newegg shuffle thing... if you say selected 4 items and got picked for 3, can you then only buy just 1 of the 3?
You can only get selected for one item. As soon as they pick you for your first one, you're out of the running. Read their FAQ.

They been out of stock for 20 mins now.

While it's probably done by now, and I'm just speaking in generality, I can say that I thought the drop was already over when I got my card last week. Sometimes, if you keep an eye on stuff, it'll pay off. My advice when it comes to BB is to keep your tabs with the waiting part open for longer than you'd think you need to.

well best buy sold out before I could get add to cart. i thought I got in quick rofl.
So did BB already have a drop today? Were there any Nvidia cards? Just wondering because might watch the new Justice League movie, and with a 4 hour run time I don't want to be bothered to have to check

So did BB already have a drop today? Were there any Nvidia cards? Just wondering because might watch the new Justice League movie, and with a 4 hour run time I don't want to be bothered to have to check
Per prior page, seems BB had some 6700XTs up shortly. No mention of team green.

Did anyone get the 6800xt on amd, atr stonks implied it was in stock for 4 minutes, I missed it but if true would be a lifetime...on a side note, I am totally messed up to be checking gpu discords on my first vacation in 18 months (thanks Covid).

Last edited:
Did anyone get the 6800xt on amd, atr stonks implied it was in stock for 4 minutes, I missed it but if true would be a lifetime...on a side note, I am totally messed up to be checking gpu discords on my first vacation in 18 months (thanks Covid).
NA. I went in right away. AMDs website is a shit show. Crashes million times. I got it to add to my cart but then couldn't go anywhere for 6800xt lol. They never had any 6700xt, errors everywhere. I think bots hit their website hard, they haven't done shit to avoid them. No queue no nothing lol, crash crash crash out of stock. They get hammered hard especially on GPUs.

Here is s funny one - I just entered the Newegg shuffle, and about a minute later got the I wasn't selected email from Newegg. I think that was for yesterday because I never got the rejection email from yesterday shuffle, but we shall see if I get one again today.

Here is s funny one - I just entered the Newegg shuffle, and about a minute later got the I wasn't selected email from Newegg. I think that was for yesterday because I never got the rejection email from yesterday shuffle, but we shall see if I get one again today.

Pretty sure that's the case because they say that the notification window today doesn't even open until 2 PM PDT

Pretty sure that's the case because they say that the notification window today doesn't even open until 2 PM PDT

I think so too but for a brief moment I thought that was quick, Newegg doesn't even pretend that I have a slim chance of winning a shuffle now. :LOL:

Any advice on where to look (or watch..) for prebuilt rig with a 3080 or 3090? Theres some on neweggbuisness, wondering if theres others at not insane prices

I missed the shuffle today of all days with a pc issue I had to repair b4 gong online
Could have stopped and used my phone but I didnt think of that

Those are both nice setups for the price. Anyone order them, ever ship before the eta (about 1 month)? Even when you factor in lost potential mining profit of $300/month they're still a good deal, assuming they dont contain one turbo budget part that keeps breaking.
Also, anyone recommend HP or Dell? Haven't bought HP or Dell for long long time.

Also, anyone recommend HP or Dell? Haven't bought HP or Dell for long long time.
No and no, only because ordering a prebuilt today will have a 2-3+ month delivery timeframe, since everyone and their mother is ordering prebuilts now.

HP in particular seems to just be taking infinite preorders with no backstop, and a fantasy "ETA" date pulled out of thin air. From what I've read it's also hell trying to get an HP order canceled.

No and no, only because ordering a prebuilt today will have a 2-3+ month delivery timeframe, since everyone and their mother is ordering prebuilts now.

HP in particular seems to just be taking infinite preorders with no backstop, and a fantasy "ETA" date pulled out of thin air. From what I've read it's also hell trying to get an HP order canceled.

There is no harm even if that was the case. You can cancel the order. I kept changing my mind at dell and canceled 2 orders no issue as long as they didnt go in production. Even then you can email and request cancellation, had to do that with one.

Those are both nice setups for the price. Anyone order them, ever ship before the eta (about 1 month)? Even when you factor in lost potential mining profit of $300/month they're still a good deal, assuming they dont contain one turbo budget part that keeps breaking.

Just an FYI, I got to see the Dell in person today, and I have seen the HP Omen in person in the Costco variant. The HP Omen is quite attractive. The Dell is quite large and quite hideous. You open up the side panel, and it's even more hideous on the inside. I'm not sure why Dell thinks their big plasticky tower looks attractive. Decent systems by today's pricing standards, but dang, they are UGLY.

Don't buy the Dell for its looks.

I ordered both today. Going to do a 2k comparison. The dell estimated delivery is 3/28. The hp 4/15

Just an FYI, I got to see the Dell in person today, and I have seen the HP Omen in person in the Costco variant. The HP Omen is quite attractive. The Dell is quite large and quite hideous. You open up the side panel, and it's even more hideous on the inside. I'm not sure why Dell thinks their big plasticky tower looks attractive. Decent systems by today's pricing standards, but dang, they are UGLY.

Don't buy the Dell for its looks.
I do know HPs use blower style RTX cards but I do believe dell uses custom fans on their higher end cards, may be made by PNY but definitely better then blower.

I canceled my R11 order. And ordered the R12. Used the 10% coupon and members purchase program (not sure how that pops up for me, may be my work) but there was 53 off and another 266 off with coupon.

$2483 out the door including taxes with RTX 3080, i7 11700KF liquid cooling + 1000 watt PS, 1TB ssd and 16GB 3200mhz ram.

Overall not bad. if I find a better deal somewhere with quicker shipment I will simply cancel it and go that route. Really easy cancellation with dell as long the system is not close to shipping or in production.

on top getting 2% rakuten cashback and 3% on my visa card so another 5% cash back.

Back