[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Fuckin Newegg is so horrible with GPU pricing. When Best Buy drops there asus TuF and strix 3070 models are cheaper then when Newegg drops the duo, their duo is more expensive then strix on Best Buy. Ridiculous lol.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X CPU also still available at Newegg right this minute. Ryzen 5 5600X was available earlier this week but is sold out now. Definitely more stock is coming. Ha-cha-cha! Out!

Microcenter, I know in store only and not everyone is close, BUT 5600x at $279.99! The 3600 back down to 179.99 closer to where it belongs too. 5800x is 429.00.

1615557717364.png

Best Buy is dropping right now but now it seems impossible to get. I was in before any alerts and still can’t get add to cart to show up. I got on 3060ti but that was already gone and wouldn’t let me check out lol.

I got the add to cart and then please wait. Been there for 20 minutes. Probably already sold out. Never did get it to turn yellow. Looks like another drop with little inventory.

I got the add to cart and then please wait. Been there for 20 minutes. Probably already sold out. Never did get it to turn yellow. Looks like another drop with little inventory.
Still in the queue ?? It’s been a little over 10 min now for me

Well I got ass to cart button on lot of cards lol. But can’t add em no more. Hahaha.

I got in the queue pretty quick, but nothing even turned yellow after being white so far. Smallest stock BB drop so far?

Another BB drop of waiting at 'Please Wait', button turns yellow, then doesn't add to cart.
Cool.

Finally turned yellow but so t add to cart. Just says going thru one step and stays yellow.

Had a weird deal today where I had a 3080 in my cart and BB said they sent me the verification number to complete the order, but the code never showed up. Asked to resend and nada. Oh well. I did manage to snag a EVGA 3070 XC3 Ultra for my brother at least.

Next time don't even bother with FE cards I think thats where I lose out lol. Been trying to snag a 3060ti or 3070 to update the 1060 in my sons computer lol. It was easier late last year when I was snagging some for fam during holidays it seems. I think Best Buy was ordering large inventory likely. Doesn't seem like they are having the same stock as before.

Next time don't even bother with FE cards I think thats where I lose out lol. Been trying to snag a 3060ti or 3070 to update the 1060 in my sons computer lol. It was easier late last year when I was snagging some for fam during holidays it seems. I think Best Buy was ordering large inventory likely. Doesn't seem like they are having the same stock as before.
They probably don't. Things have actually gotten worse over the last 3 months from multiple perspectives, and the market of people trying to buy video cards has gotten more desperate. Last year I would have been lukewarm to the idea of paying $500 for a 3060TI card, but today I'm damn happy about having the opportunity to do so.

They probably don't. Things have actually gotten worse over the last 3 months from multiple perspectives, and the market of people trying to buy video cards has gotten more desperate. Last year I would have been lukewarm to the idea of paying $500 for a 3060TI card, but today I'm damn happy about having the opportunity to do so.
Yea seems to have gotten worst. Plus lot more people probably look out for the timing now, its easy to predict when they drop them. Tuesday or Fridays lol.

Back