[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

I'm getting the please wait button on 3060, 3070 and 3080. Hopefully I get a chance to get ANY one of them.

If it's anything like last time, the 'Please Wait...' will go on and on and on for minutes. If things didn't happen within the next few minutes, BB forgot about you.

Lol. Got kicked out of my cart at check out. Can’t believe it. Kept saying no longer available at store. Don’t switch to shipping keep trying store. If you switch to shipping it will say sold out and remove it from your cart. Keep trying at the store level.

3070 is IN my cart but I can't checkout. lolz. I'm done with this. Good luck guys. I'm unsubscribing from this whole thread.

Best Buy is now "access denied" for me. Working again, but I'm not hopeful I'll be successful even if I get to the add to cart step.

3070 is IN my cart but I can't checkout. lolz. I'm done with this. Good luck guys. I'm unsubscribing from this whole thread.

Same thing happened to me with the 6900 XT. I had just finished the verification code in the checkout portion and it wouldn't let me complete. What a joke! :C

I hear yea man. I snagged my 3070 off Rogue-something or other. If I snag a 3080, I'd try to sell my 3070 here to someone for the price I paid for it.

Best Buy is now "access denied" for me. Working again, but I'm not hopeful I'll be successful even if I get to the add to cart step.

They are all out of stock now. The 3090 shows in stock but when you add to cart all the local zip codes in two states are out of stock.

Managed to get a 3060ti FE and 3070 FE with this latest BB drop. Really wanted a 3080 FE or 6800 Reference, but kids will be all upgraded now.

1612888527010.png

I have it in my cart the damn dates keeps changing hahaha. This is the worst I have seen BB perform.

Managed to get a 3060ti FE and 3070 FE with this latest BB drop. Really wanted a 3080 FE or 6800 Reference, but kids will be all upgraded now.

View attachment 327612

Believe it or not these are easier to get in every drop.I scored one of each last time. Not sure if mining has something to do with top end cards which I am sure it does to certain extent.

I have it in my cart the damn dates keeps changing hahaha. This is the worst I have seen BB perform.
its best to have your store preselected too. If you go to change your store, those few seconds are enough to not get it.

Game is rigged at this point. It will be next year sometime before I get my hands on one.

its best to have your store preselected too. If you go to change your store, those few seconds are enough to not get it.

Well I did. Scored a few last month and I got in pretty much the instant it went live. Really surprised couldn’t score one. Was looking for the 3090. I am sure demand is high on those now. There is no choice when it tells you to change stores. If you are frequent bb shopper it will save your store automatically.

I give up I had it with this cat and mouse game ill wait for 2025 to buy a 6800XT as a relic :rolleyes:
874.jpeg

Well I did. Scored a few last month and I got in pretty much the instant it went live. Really surprised couldn’t score one. Was looking for the 3090. I am sure demand is high on those now. There is no choice when it tells you to change stores. If you are frequent bb shopper it will save your store automatically.
who needs PC gaming? Trying to get a GPU is a game in itself, been playing since october.

Nah, im done, I literally clicked on the link 15 seconds after the drop in the discord...got the grey box...then OOS, go back and they've got a few others that say in stock...click the link...grey box....OOS. Skinner box exercise for me

Hey I had a 3090 in my cart was IN FUCKING CHECKOUT when it says continue to payment....and suddenly all OOS. Fuck off BB.

Clicked add to cart for all 4 founders cards literally within 5 seconds of the whole thing went live as I have tabs all opened, and got nothing.

Hey I had a 3090 in my cart was IN FUCKING CHECKOUT when it says continue to payment....and suddenly all OOS. Fuck off BB.

Hahah same here. it let me down today. First few times when I bought PS5 and 3060 and 3070 after the 2FA I had no issue. But this time I was surprised it gave me issues after that. At that point it is suppose to be reserved for you. I think the demand is even crazier on the FE cards specially due to mining as well. Surprised couldn't score a 3090. I had a 3090 and swapped it for 6900xt but kinda miss the fat beast lol.

I sat there for an hour on desktop with no luck. After a last second check with the mobile app, I was able to purchase a 3070 Vision OC. Not even sure how or why.

I guess it is good that there is a 6800 and a 6800xt in the shuffle. Not sure I want to pay over 6900XT MSRP for a 6800 or almost double reference MSRP for their 6800xt (+keyboard)

Reactions: yowen
like this
Threw my hat in for the pny 3070 but the rest of the GPUs are scalper prices

Reactions: yowen
like this
Threw my hat in for the pny 3070 but the rest of the GPUs are scalper prices

That's the new MSI MSRP. They are clearly passing on every possible increased dollar to the consumer. They are almost to Asus prices.

I picked one of these up from officedepot this week. Better quality pny than I have had in the past. As a bonus the rgb adds 10fps
Did you just happen to see it in store? Or is there a way to check for stock?

Back