[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

if it doesn't drop today it will be a first time in a while BB didn't drop anything every other week lol. But I do think it will start to happen around 12. Its usually around then lately.

From the looks of it Best Buy skipped today. I'd still keep an eye on it if for some reason it does a late drop today. But I'm more inclined to believe we'll see the drop on Monday, or more likely Tuesday.

From the looks of it Best Buy skipped today. I'd still keep an eye on it if for some reason it does a late drop today. But I'm more inclined to believe we'll see the drop on Monday, or more likely Tuesday.
I feel like the second I close the tab somebody is going to pop on here and be all "I got a 3060, 3080, and a 5900X just now at BB!" :(

Nope, just keep discord open, you will never get card from watching a forum.

I have scored last month shit using octoshop. Instant notification with chrome plugd in. Shit is legit. Just have to have browswer open if you are on computer. But I agree got discord notifications too but octoshop is just damn easy to use on the desktop and my discord notifications have been little delayed at time.

Consoles are on the shuffle today (except PS5 Digital) along with 5800X, 5900X and 5950X listed so far. CPUs are individual items, but consoles are in bundles. Keep an eye out because Newegg will sometimes keep adding items.

EDIT: That is an extra controller, HD camera, and Demon's Souls in the PS5 bundle.

https://www.newegg.com/product-shuffle

1612546071957.png

Last edited:
Good old NewEgg shuffle... roll the dice to get the privilege to spend some money.
The bots have brought us to this. As I've seen it said elsewhere, at least you realistically have a shot at getting something through this method. Competing against unresting bots at constantly refreshing a web page and then racing to checkout if you happen to get something into your cart is much worse.

Newegg Shuffle and PS Direct aren't for me. Just reduces your chance to get through. Best buy has had the best luck for me. I think I tried PS direct 20 times and failed and newegg shuffle so far like 5 times haha. But its better the PS direct though atleast you don't have to wait to be disappointed. You quickly enter and find out later as you go about your business.

May be best buy is going back to tuesday or another day next week to keep people stalking the page guessing.

If you select multiple items do these raffle for them individually or cumulatively?
I would say each item is an individual entry. I recently won a raffle where I selected every graphics card option but only won one out of the bunch. That plus a CPU. In the end it didn't matter because somehow the card I won was out of stock when I tried to check out :cry:

Does it matter? A scalper could just spin up thousands of gmail accounts virtually guaranteeing a win...
I'm not sure if this is an issue considering you have to log into your Newegg account before you can enter. And they seem to be verifying accounts before allowing a win to occur. There have been a handful of winners here on this forum already, so I believe the chances are decent for the average person.

I would say each item is an individual entry. I recently won a raffle where I selected every graphics card option but only won one out of the bunch. That plus a CPU. In the end it didn't matter because somehow the card I won was out of stock when I tried to check out :cry:

I'm not sure if this is an issue considering you have to log into your Newegg account before you can enter. And they seem to be verifying accounts before allowing a win to occur. There have been a handful of winners here on this forum already, so I believe the chances are decent for the average person.
I've been selected twice, bought once. You can definitely get selected.

I haven't gotten an update one way or the other on the shuffle yet today...usually know right away!

I haven't gotten an update one way or the other on the shuffle yet today...usually know right away!
I guess the email list of people entering and not winning is getting long so it will take some time to get through to all of us :(

Yeah my third time as well. Was super happy I had a 5900X coming, but now I have a serious decision to make. lol

View attachment 326507
Highly depends on your workload. I know comparing Timespy CPU scores among tuned systems over in our 6800/6900 OC thread, there is less than 10% between them (and this in a highly parallel synthetic load). I'm pretty pleased with my 5900x, but certainly you'll find someone on the forum that wants this guy too.

No go on the shuffle again. I really wanted a 5600X anyway so not realy that upset
Does it matter? A scalper could just spin up thousands of gmail accounts virtually guaranteeing a win...
this is true

No go on the shuffle again. I really wanted a 5600X anyway so not realy that upset

this is true
I won one the other day but friend changed his mind so I didn’t get it. I’d been happy to sell it to a member for cost. I will next time.

I guess the email list of people entering and not winning is getting long so it will take some time to get through to all of us :(

I guess so. 6:30pm + 1 hour is 7:30pm in my world. 18 minutes past!

Screenshot 2021-02-05 201335.jpg

Screenshot 2021-02-05 201417.jpg

On the bright side I got the shipping notification from AMD for the 5800X.

I won one the other day but friend changed his mind so I didn’t get it. I’d been happy to sell it to a member for cost. I will next time.
Thanks, I guess we could all get extra stuff to sell/trade to other members at cost if our budgets allow. Help the odds for sure.

Just got selected my third time. Picked up a series x for a coworker.
Yeah my third time as well. Was super happy I had a 5900X coming, but now I have a serious decision to make. lol

View attachment 326507

Rofl I am wondering if the system actually sees and favors previous winners vs buyers. Selects then again with higher probability of sale. Sounds like that to me haha. I have rented for the hell of it everytime and yet to win. May because I haven’t bought from Newegg for a while. 🤷‍♂️

Back