[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

No cards for me today. Had a couple in cart but not available within 250 miles, and another one in cart nearest availability was about 3 hours away and I’m not up for a six hour road trip to pick up a card. My wife and daughter were each on their computer trying to get one, wife got a not available within 250 miles one too, and my daughter got nothing at all but please waits that expired.

I had two computers going, my daughter hers and my wifes hers and my iphone too. Out of five devices and three people - a goose egg today. Best of luck and my sympathies to casual purchasers, that’s for sure.

No cards for me today. Had a couple in cart but not available within 250 miles, and another one in cart nearest availability was about 3 hours away and I’m not up for a six hour road trip to pick up a card. My wife and daughter were each on their computer trying to get one, wife got a not available within 250 miles one too, and my daughter got nothing at all but please waits that expired.

I had two computers going, my daughter hers and my wifes hers and my iphone too. Out of five devices and three people - a goose egg today. Best of luck and my sympathies to casual purchasers, that’s for sure.
I was in my phone and it was slow in 4g is slow. I wasn't at home to use pc

Just snagged another digital ps5 for $399 from Best Buy.

man, BB delivering the goods today!

got a 3070 founders at $499 earlier today and now the digital ps5 @ 399
Lucky. I never get past the add to cart. Been trying to get myself a ps5 since launch.

Well got the Ps5 with disc. Don’t need it. If someone wants to trade for 3070 or 3080. Hit me up rofl.

It seems to be video card stocks are shit because I got through queue pretty fast on the Ps5. Where you are lucky to get add to cart for video cards.

So I bought the bundle because I didn't care lol. It has the remote and console as separate pieces. Looks like allows me to cancel the remote out separately as thats already available for pickup. You guys thing I would be good if I cancel the remote out and just keep the conosle? It has them both separated in the order.

just like cards add to cart....sold out

It’s weird. For cards I had to wait forever but for PS5 I could have gotten 2. I tried it for kicks I think you can’t buy 2 the same day on one account. It told me I have a recent order when I clicked checkout on another disc version lol. I don’t even need it but I have seen threads here people wanting to trade so I bought one lol. Maybe someone will want to trade a GPU for a PS5.

It’s weird. For cards I had to wait forever but for PS5 I could have gotten 2. I tried it for kicks I think you can’t buy 2 the same day on one account. It told me I have a recent order when I clicked checkout on another disc version lol. I don’t even need it but I have seen threads here people wanting to trade so I bought one lol. Maybe someone will want to trade a GPU for a PS5.
Ps5 and Xbox your competing with scalpers and gamers.
gpus your competing with gamers, scalpers, and greedy miners. 😅

Ps5 and Xbox your competing with scalpers and gamers.
gpus your competing with gamers, scalpers, and greedy miners. 😅

I saw some threads here about wanting Ps5 disc for some ampere cards so I fucking got one today rofl. May be it will work. It won’t be available for pick up till next week so may be I’ll find something before tha here lol.

I thinking Ill just buy a prebuilt pc since I cant wait any longer for a GPU
Ill sell the it after stealing the GPU.
I just want to find something marketable?
Are Intel or Ryzen CPUs more popular?

I thinking Ill just buy a prebuilt pc since I cant wait any longer for a GPU
Ill sell the it after stealing the GPU.
I just want to find something marketable?
Are Intel or Ryzen CPUs more popular?
Ryzen CPU's are more popular

Wait for dell to have the dell/Alienware r10 with 3070 and 5600x for 1200 my man. Or u can get the hp 3l for around 1300-1400 with a 3070
When are those available?
If its beating bots again Im too slow to ever win I think

Don’t Dell/Alienware use OEM/proprietary GPUs? I think resell value of those cards are lower.

Im debating RX 6800xt
That would be considered as proprietary, right? I remember seeing some of the cards are shorter than even the Founders edition.
I have a Dell 1050 ti in m build right now. Its really basic looking and small like a card from 10 yrs ago. Looks really generic, but plays games the same as a name brand one.
Not worth trying tp sell I bet except to Dell owners.
I got it for $50 from a friend to tide me over till I buy a real one.

I see most arent buying AMD cards much. Is the RX 6800 preferred over the RTX 3070? The difference would be $187 more for the RX 6800 when build a pre-built

That would be considered as proprietary, right? I remember seeing some of the cards are shorter than even the Founders edition.
Does it really matter if the performance is the same? Someone that's using a 1050ti right now sounds like someone that keeps their cards for 4-5 years (like myself) and the resale value is probably pretty low on the list of worries. Also, is it a big deal that it's worth $200 instead of $225 in 2025? Especially if they're paying $50 less today? (All money figures cited are purely hypothetical)

Last edited:
Does it really matter if the performance is the same? Someone that's using a 1050ti right now sounds like someone that keeps their cards for 4-5 years (like myself) and the resale value is probably pretty low on the list of worries. Also, is it a big deal that it's worth $200 instead of $225 in 2025? Especially if they're paying $50 less today? (All money figures cited are purely hypothetical)

I supposed it depends on the person. It matters to me because I won't buy an OEM card on the used market even if it is a lot cheaper, say 30% cheaper. Some of the OEM cards are blower cards too. I upgrade every 3 years or so, and re-sale value is a bit important to me.

Hey [H], for the peeps that have a MicroCenter near them, how has that been working out?

Been picking up CPU/Mobo/Ram open box if possible at Microcenter and used GPUs on [H]. Works pretty well for me! Well GPUs at Microcenter too in the before times when they were actually in stock.

Yeah good call

I just ordered a aleinware r10 with 3060ti and 5600x. $1499.99 + tax.

Signed up for email subscription and got 10% off coupon like and hour or so later. Used it I was going to go 6800xt saw it was 100 more but needed 1000w psu that was another 150. So stick with 3060ti. Will be parting out my Son’s computer that has 3600 and gtx 1060.

Weird it was actually a discount to get gaming keyboard and mouse.

I chance the chassis color to reduce it by 30 bucks.

Given the GPU prices that wasn’t a bad price

^ Did it give you a delivery ETA? Because unfortunately many of the online prebuilts (Dell, HP, Cyberpower, etc.) are taking infinite preorders with no backstop, then providing an abstract future ship-date that's not necessarily based on any inventory they actually have or know for certain they'll have. Its much like a ShopBLT placebo preorder for anyone familiar with them.

Some people that have placed orders in early January are still waiting, so hope for the best but temper expectations. Ideally they didn't already take your money and just placed a pre-auth on your CC.

You have to get a 3070 to be in stock . At least thats what the guy on phone told me yday Otherwise end of April I think

I just ordered a aleinware r10 with 3060ti and 5600x. $1499.99 + tax.

Signed up for email subscription and got 10% off coupon like and hour or so later. Used it I was going to go 6800xt saw it was 100 more but needed 1000w psu that was another 150. So stick with 3060ti. Will be parting out my Son’s computer that has 3600 and gtx 1060.

Weird it was actually a discount to get gaming keyboard and mouse.

I chance the chassis color to reduce it by 30 bucks.

Given the GPU prices that wasn’t a bad price
Yeah I was doing same and saw the 1000 watt PSU thing

^ Did it give you a delivery ETA? Because unfortunately many of the online prebuilts (Dell, HP, Cyberpower, etc.) are taking infinite preorders with no backstop, then providing an abstract future ship-date that's not necessarily based on any inventory they actually have or know for certain they'll have. Its much like a ShopBLT placebo preorder for anyone familiar with them.

Some people that have placed orders in early January are still waiting, so hope for the best but temper expectations. Ideally they didn't already take your money and just placed a pre-auth on your CC.
It says in April. I am sure 5600x are plenty now and sure dell can secure some 3060ti every month.

You have to get a 3070 to be in stock . At least thats what the guy on phone told me yday Otherwise end of April I think

Check online. Says get by date. 3060ti is April 13th and 3070 it says may 3rd. So guy probably trying to up-sell. Can’t blame him for doing his job lol.

Check online. Says get by date. 3060ti is April 13th and 3070 it says may 3rd. So guy probably trying to up-sell. Can’t blame him for doing his job lol.
That’s the slickdeals for ya. Last week that system had a ship date 2 weeks out. Someone shared it on slickdeals now it’s fkn May.

That’s the slickdeals for ya. Last week that system had a ship date 2 weeks out. Someone shared it on slickdeals now it’s fkn May.

I went with 3060ti cuz the difference there is not worth the price increase for overall system. 5800x and 3070 was like 2300+ and got mine for 1499+ tax + cashback.

That has a very year-2000 OCZ vibe. Dang.

Back