[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Damn you guys been holding all the secrets, sub MSRP on "used" cards all over the place and you haven't been sharing?

Yeah a $650 3090 would definitely be interesting, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

Damn you guys been holding all the secrets, sub MSRP on "used" cards all over the place and you haven't been sharing?

Yeah a $650 3090 would definitely be interesting, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.
EVGA has a track record for doing that kind of thing with b-stock sales.
NIB 3080 12GB's are in the low $700 range and 3080 Ti's are $800. Even $650 for b-stock versions are kinda meh. Which is why I say only the 3090 would be interesting. 3080 10GB for $650 isn't really worth bothering with.

HODL
<700 incoming
Yeah I mean in a normal market, prices go down... So they will be cheaper next week, and the week after, the week after... Until the new ones come out, then we start all over. They should bottom out around $600-$650 unless something drastic happens.

EVGA weekend sale

https://www.evga.com/newsletter/ENL_2022-08-19/

Almost entirely the same prices from last week. Some 3090 Ti models are missing and the prices are raised on those.
Just noticed the 3070's had their prices bumped up $10.
The 2060 for $209 seems like a good deal as its at least 40 bucks cheaper than the cheapest 3050 which is hard to ever find in stock anyway. Plus the 2060 is around 10-15% faster than the 3050.

With eth mining dead in about 20 odd days, why do we care about the smallest movement in card prices? Just sayin...even PS5s are just sitting on the shelf at PSD...

With eth mining dead in about 20 odd days, why do we care about the smallest movement in card prices? Just sayin...even PS5s are just sitting on the shelf at PSD...
What is PSD? I have never seen a PS5 in stock in store anywhere. Heck I have never even been able to catch one in stock online but I have not put much effort in.

Last edited:
I know this is off topic but it might overlap a little and it doesn't really need it's own thread. Does anyone have any tips on how/where to find a Raspberry Pi 4B in stock that isn't at scalper prices? rpilocator.com is really good at letting me know I missed out on stock but not much else.

I know this is off topic but it might overlap a little and it doesn't really need it's own thread. Does anyone have any tips on how/where to find a Raspberry Pi 4B in stock that isn't at scalper prices? rpilocator.com is really good at letting me know I missed out on stock but not much else.
If you have a Microcenter near you I would check there. They been getting a consistent supply recently. Mine has 25+ of the 8gb for $60 ATM.

Well I'm going to go the opposite of under<hey I got two bajillion cards already>taker and say fucking noice! This is absolutely the direction these cards should be headed, there were massive "discounts" on the high end cards, and nothing at the medium-low side, now we're seeing a $450 3070? MSRP was $499 if memory serves (It was a long time ago when they were released, so memory may not be serving me) which was the unicorn price that was only available on FE cards, so yeah this is good, the world is coming back to normalcy.

Well I'm going to go the opposite of under<hey I got two bajillion cards already>taker and say fucking noice! This is absolutely the direction these cards should be headed, there were massive "discounts" on the high end cards, and nothing at the medium-low side, now we're seeing a $450 3070? MSRP was $499 if memory serves (It was a long time ago when they were released, so memory may not be serving me) which was the unicorn price that was only available on FE cards, so yeah this is good, the world is coming back to normalcy.
This is the 3070 Ti, MSRP was $600.

Gone baby gone, the hash is gone (or will be in 20 days), so the GPU love is gone as well. Only need one GPU to render SM RM at 1440p 175 Hz (with some DLSS love), who knew? ;) Only wish selling homes was as easy as GPUs to time the market, there is just the small matter of living (and working) in it, but I digress...and not an error BB has done this multiple times in past 2 months, at first TT only, now everyone.

Oh shit I didn't even realize that, I thought it was just the 3070. I wonder if it was a pricing error though, seems that the link is absolutely dead.
It was a good deal for someone actively looking, and it was a 3070 ti for less than 3070 fe msrp. It sold out.

Sold out doesn't make the link disappear though, it simply tells you it's unavailable.
Yeah I know, but if you search for msi 3070 ti on best buy's site, it comes up under search as sold out but clicking on on the search result brings you to the broken page. I wonder if BB disabled it because their site was getting too much traffic after they sold out?

Ordered on the 27th nothing about the order progressed. I don't expect it to arrive anytime soon.

Ordered on the 27th nothing about the order progressed. I don't expect it to arrive anytime soon.
Idk you probably should get it soon. Walmart has had it listed for sale since Sunday. They must be expecting a huge shipment next week.

EVGA Labor Day weekend sale, 3090 Ti @ $1100. Vanilla 3090 @ $960.

https://www.evga.com/newsletter/ENL_2022-09-02/
Amazon has three flavors of EVGA's 3090 Ti for the same prices as elsewhere - $1100, $1130 and $1150. All three sold and shipped by Amazon and in stock as of this post.

1662141791827.png

1662141810040.png

1662141730032.png

Back