[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Anyone lives near MC in Tustin:

At 12:12 timestamp, seems like there are plenty of gpus there. Did I miss anything? Only for PC builders?

At 12:12 timestamp, seems like there are plenty of gpus there. Did I miss anything? Only for PC builders?

Its about time a tech-tuber went to MC. Seems like many of them do not live near a Microcenter. They often dismiss their deals in videos, because of it.

Maybe since it was remodeled and just reopened? Checked the Denver store since I have friends out there and no recent cards in stock.

Quite literally haven't opened up from their remodel during that video, probably a line around the corner and cards were snatched up within 10 minutes of opening the door

Any air cooled 3090s in stock anywhere? Looking for one for about 2.5k if possible. Need a new one too. Thought I saw one on Zotac's site earlier this week but OOS now.

Reactions: sover
like this
I have Distill running 30 second checks on various ebay categories.
This sold before I could even click the link.

980Ti_Ebay.png

Last edited:
Reactions: flotz
like this
Got selected for the Aorus 3080 in the shittle but yanked from cart as I thought about it, 1.5 hours before time was up. Just as well, at 1099 plus tax for a LHR card wasn't the deal of the century either.

Got selected for the Aorus 3080 in the shittle but yanked from cart as I thought about it, 1.5 hours before time was up. Just as well, at 1099 plus tax for a LHR card wasn't the deal of the century either.
wait, you can get carted on a shuffle item? I didn’t know that, that is crazy to me

If you get picked for the shuffle your best bet is to buy it right away.
Yea someone here wanted it, tried to buy it once it came again in my cart with 20 mins to go for them but wouldn't complete checkout. Already have a 3080 Galax LHR and the price wasn't too enticing 1210 with tax here..hence my hesitation.

Think they over allocate winners in the shittle by their average non buy %, so if you want an item best grab it.

Yea someone here wanted it, tried to buy it once it came again in my cart with 20 mins to go for them but wouldn't complete checkout. Already have a 3080 Galax LHR and the price wasn't too enticing 1210 with tax here..hence my hesitation.
I would be complaining to Newegg. You are supposed to be guaranteed that card for purchase in your cart, until the stated time limit. The shuffle is difficult enough as it is. They shouldn't be snatching the rug from underneath you.

Undertaker2k8 said , Got selected for the Aorus 3080 in the shittle

Then me asking

Is that like eating a pack of Skitties ?

Best Buy is dropping OLED Switches. You have to have the Total Tech membership, to be able to purchase.

Newegg is not the same company as 10 years ago because another firm bought them out and why things have stalled with the network of warehouse's around the U.S. to cut down on wait time of your new purchase they were working on.. now it's this 3rd party crap of sellers thinking your dealing with newegg but there just a store front window for these ebay / facebook type sellers .

Will there be any discounts on the new intel for Black Friday or Christmas or anything? I'd like a 12700K but my budget is 12600K + $50 give or take a couple of bucks.

Has Newegg done any bundles with the Z690 boards? I check when I am around, but I haven't seen one which is a bit surprising. I figured they would have done a i7/i9, Z690 board, and GPU combo.

Back