[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Wow first time I have seen any FEs in stock around here at BB. I’m way past the point of looking at $400+ cards now. Looking to pick up a 6600 or xt for my sff box next.
The wait lines to add to your cart are still ridiculously long though.

Tempting but decide to pass. They are holding this item for 10 mins. Available for pickup near where I live.

1656004948286.png

Still the best price for a 3060 Ti in today's market.
The next best is the tiny EVGA model for like $450-$470.

edit: The 3060 Ti FE has now been in stock for 2 straight hours.

Last edited:
Just scored a 3070 for a buddy. Nice that these things are actually starting to be in stock long enough for people to get them.

Last edited:
Yeah, the 3080 FE 10GB is still in stock locally, really tempting to replace the 1080ti...

Bah, sold out by the time I looked again. Plus I still have not settled on a waterblock...

Bah, sold out by the time I looked again. Plus I still have not settled on a waterblock...
I personally would have gotten the EK one, love how short it makes the card.

Back on topic - 3070FE still in stock. In fact all FEs with exception to the 3080 appear to be available.

Everything except the 3080 FE has been in stock for over 4 hours now.
Pretty amazing the $400 3060 Ti still sits there, thought the "mid range" would have more demand for a while.

Pretty amazing the $400 3060 Ti still sits there, thought the "mid range" would have more demand for a while.
I suspect by now the overwhelming majority of people either got lucky, paid scalper or used prices for something, or gave up & picked up a console. Miners and scalpers aren't interested in these anymore.

Almost 4pm PDT here and it looks like the 3070 FE is still available, not exactly sure since need to "get in line" but hey it's better than seeing a grey "sold out" button... although yeah could be unavailable in 250miles.

It is amazing that after the release of the RTX 3070, the line to get one never ended.

The BB RX 6700 XT is back to $547 up from $479, the market crashed but Nvidia and AMD seem to want those newer prices to stay around awhile.

Massive variety of cards on b-stock this week.

edit: Everything is standard price for a b-stock sale. I see a 2080 Ti Kingpin for $500.

Last edited:
The 3090 Ti launched late January around $2000, so it took less than six months for a 20% price drop.

These things must not be selling or it's an early push to clear inventory.

Maybe Nvidia will take note that given a normal climate gamers and enthusiasts don't want $2000 gpus.

The 3090 Ti launched late January around $2000, so it took less than six months for a 20% price drop.

These things must not be selling or it's an early push to clear inventory.

Maybe Nvidia will take note that given a normal climate gamers and enthusiasts don't want $2000 gpus.
Yeah that but part of it is also releasing a $2,000 GPU this late in the cycle. Even at 1600 bucks most people will just wait either because the people that can spend that kind of money already bought something earlier or the fact that they know a card that's under half that price will beat it in 4 months.

All models of 3080 12 GB are $800 on the evga store. Remember to use an associate code for 3% off.
https://www.evga.com/products/produ...eForce+30+Series+Family&chipset=RTX+3080+12GB

In other news, Nvidia is starting a new bundle:
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/campaigns/pc-bundle-doom-eternal-ghostwire-tokyo/

For a limited time, get Ghostwire: Tokyo, DOOM Eternal, DOOM Eternal Year One Pass (Includes DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part One & Part Two and BATTLEMODE) with the purchase of a qualifying GeForce RTX 3090 Ti, 3090, 3080 Ti, 3080 desktop, laptop, or GPU.

Last edited:
Finally some sales. Interesting to see when a next gen card that is this fast is $800.

All models of 3080 12 GB are $800 on the evga store. Remember to use an associate code for 3% off.
https://www.evga.com/products/produ...eForce+30+Series+Family&chipset=RTX+3080+12GB

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/campaigns/pc-bundle-doom-eternal-ghostwire-tokyo/

For a limited time, get Ghostwire: Tokyo, DOOM Eternal, DOOM Eternal Year One Pass (Includes DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part One & Part Two and BATTLEMODE) with the purchase of a qualifying GeForce RTX 3090 Ti, 3090, 3080 Ti, 3080 desktop, laptop, or GPU.
Damn, that Hydro Copper is tempting. Must...hold...on...for next generation!

They waited so long to bring these back to MSRP that people like me who waited almost 2 years can now wait a little longer for the next generation. My original plan was zen3 with a 3070. Now the plan is a zen4 with a 4070 (depending on the iews of course). If they want me to buy these cards the will have to prices them like hamburger that's past its sell by date.

They waited so long to bring these back to MSRP that people like me who waited almost 2 years can now wait a little longer for the next generation. My original plan was zen3 with a 3070. Now the plan is a zen4 with a 4070 (depending on the iews of course). If they want me to buy these cards the will have to prices them like hamburger that's past its sell by date.
When all the current stuff launched 2 falls ago I had planned to get a 5900x and 6800xt but I didn't manage to grab either at launch and then prices started climbing on GPUs so I just said screw it until prices come back down on graphics cards. With prices starting to come back down a few months ago and the 5800x3d launching I was considering an upgrade but 6800xt and 3080 12GB took too long to come back down(I guess that's what a lot of people were still wanting) and now it seems silly to not wait for the next gen.

It would have been nice to get a drop in CPU upgrade but I wouldn't mind upgrading to 32GB of ram and getting a newer version of PCIe, plus it's probably time to replace my backup system that has a tired old i7 920.

Another wide selection on b-stock tonight.
Hoping EVGA's retail sales carry over. Could be some good deals. It's been pretty lackluster the last few weeks.

Reactions: Vile
like this
When all the current stuff launched 2 falls ago I had planned to get a 5900x and 6800xt but I didn't manage to grab either at launch and then prices started climbing on GPUs so I just said screw it until prices come back down on graphics cards. With prices starting to come back down a few months ago and the 5800x3d launching I was considering an upgrade but 6800xt and 3080 12GB took too long to come back down(I guess that's what a lot of people were still wanting) and now it seems silly to not wait for the next gen.

It would have been nice to get a drop in CPU upgrade but I wouldn't mind upgrading to 32GB of ram and getting a newer version of PCIe, plus it's probably time to replace my backup system that has a tired old i7 920.
Lol current main system has an i7 920. Put this baby together 11 years ago, over locked it to 4ghz and its never felt old. The only reason I want something new is Microsoft flight sim 2020.

Looks like Nvidia GPU prices are dropping across the board. They have a surplus that they're trying to get rid of prior to the next gen of GPUs.

Lol current main system has an i7 920. Put this baby together 11 years ago, over locked it to 4ghz and its never felt old. The only reason I want something new is Microsoft flight sim 2020.
Mine sat at 4Ghz for most of the time I've had it and it was a good system with ridiculous longevity but for modern games it was overdue IMO for an upgrade a few years ago when I did. With faster advances in cpu tech and games leveraging that I'm already cpu bottlenecked at 1440p in a handful of games with my 2700x.

It doesn't sound like you play a ton of new games but I think you'll be very happy once you finally do upgrade.

Back