[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

The 3050 Black was in-stock on EVGA's website for the discount price of $230 earlier today, lasted about half an hour.
I guess they couldn't even sell out on the queue.

UPDATE April 26th, 2022:
Card was delivered today. Entire RMA process took a total of 20 days.
Generic brown box packaging (not retail). No plastic peels on the card, or output covers, it's definitely used (not new). Card works fine. Still shows 3 year warranty.

EVGA just shipped my replacement b-stock 1080 Ti.
So, not a refund this time.

edit: It's actually a retail "KR" model, not a refurb. It shows a 3-year warranty, step-up eligibility, with a 2021 serial number. Interested to take a look at it when it gets here.

1080ti_rma1.png

Last edited:
A little update on the best buy total tech stuff: for fun I checked my refund value just now and for whatever reason it was the full $198 instead of the earlier $47 or so. Canceled it and got the digital receipt for that refund amount.

So idk what happened, but apparently it's still possible to pull it off with best buy total tech. We'll be enjoying our pair of now $401 6700xts.

amd queue started early today. nvm. don't bother. it's for the 5800x3d

Last edited:
EVGA 3080 10GB models in stock on their website, $919.00. Not amazing but someone might like it. They have a 12gb for just a little more too.

https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=10G-P5-3897-KL

https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=12G-P5-4877-KL

I hate you ;)

I used the link above for a 10GB 3080 as I was still waiting for my 3070 Ti to ship direct from ASUS.

As soon as I received my order confirmation for the 3080 from EVGA, I received a shipping notification on the 3070 Ti.

My son is going to be really surprised when I end up upgrading his system from a 1070.

PowerColor AMD Radeon RX 6400 ITX $159.99​

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09WXVVP89

Released today without anyone noticing (or caring?) - I have no idea what you'd even do with this thing, but maybe someone needs an ITX card for an HTPC.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I’m guessing the B stock card is FHR? Still ridiculous.

Nvm it’s. Ti. All those are LHR. Even more ridiculous..

3080 10gb model in stock at EVGA FTW and XC. Really tempted to upgrade from my 3070 but I know I don't need it.

$580 for a 3060TI is it still going for almost twice MSRP? Or is a lot of that the AiB partners adding their bells and whistles to push up the price?

$580 for a 3060TI is it still going for almost twice MSRP? Or is a lot of that the AiB partners adding their bells and whistles to push up the price?

$399 for the FE but an AIB costs more, so it’s maybe $100-120 over MSRP. I’ve seen 3060 Ti’s for $480, so hold out.

A few months ago I had a 3080ti in the cart for $1850 shipped. Before that I had a lesser 6900XT than this one in the cart for 1750 shipped. I am glad I waited. I finally jumped on this one.

Aiming for a late June build. Will pair this 6900XT with my Intel OCd 6700k @ 4.85 GHZ just for shits and giggles and because I LOVE to benchmark stuff for no reason. 😁 Next up have to pick a CPU.. Wiling to spend up to $450 and will look for sales.

Thanks a ton for posting this !

Last edited:
Likely my final and best 'Ampere deal'. What BoA screwed me on 3070 launch day (stupid fraud alert) in Nov 20, finally got this week lol. Though this card is not as efficient as my other FHR 3070s , 129 w for 62 Mh at 1125 locked core. The evga xc3 and gbt oc models are significantly more efficient at 61 mh @ 110w.

I had the same issue with BoA when trying to purchase an XBox Series X.

The bank flagged the transaction and put a hold on my card ... while the 15-minute purchase window was counting down.

When I called, I was told that the estimated wait time was 23 minutes :(

Went back and chose to go the PayPal route before the timer expired.

I had the same issue with BoA when trying to purchase an XBox Series X.

The bank flagged the transaction and put a hold on my card ... while the 15-minute purchase window was counting down.

When I called, I was told that the estimated wait time was 23 minutes :(

Went back and chose to go the PayPal route before the timer expired.
Always use chase or citi for critical transactions.

Last edited:
Back