[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

If people are still interested in getting an Xbox then check your local Target if you have one. Even during Christmas every Target store here had a decent supply and I'm seeing the x and the s in every Target I have been in this week.
It has been in stock on Walmart's site for the past 2 weeks.

It has been in stock on Walmart's site for the past 2 weeks.
Yeah but I've never seen them actually in the store at Walmart. Target has been the only place where I've seen them in stock on the shelves with plenty in the back they said.

https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=08G-P5-3663-KL. Good deal I think compare to mrsp of $399

1649445862310.png

Newegg has an XFX 6800xt for 999.99 which is the cheapest I've seen the 6800xt available for unless you count the few seconds I saw them on AMD's website(but couldn't add to cart) sometime around the launch. It looks to be a lower end model but it was in stock yesterday when I checked too.

https://www.newegg.com/xfx-radeon-rx-6800-xt-rx-68xtaqfd9/p/N82E16814150867?Item=N82E16814150867
Why not get a 6900XT for the same price if you were going to go that route?

Newegg has an XFX 6800xt for 999.99 which is the cheapest I've seen the 6800xt available for unless you count the few seconds I saw them on AMD's website(but couldn't add to cart) sometime around the launch. It looks to be a lower end model but it was in stock yesterday when I checked too.

https://www.newegg.com/xfx-radeon-rx-6800-xt-rx-68xtaqfd9/p/N82E16814150867?Item=N82E16814150867
https://stockx.com/amd-radeon-rx6800xt-graphics-card
Stockx prices are a good metric for what things are going for these days. Add $50 on top for taxes/shipping fees, but most AMD cards are available there at slightly above MSRP currently. And the 6900xt seems to be readily available every thursday at $999 on amd.com for awhile.

$1k rog strix 3080 (10GB) -nm, instantly OOS. There's a gigabyte 3080 for the same price still
https://www.newegg.com/asus-geforce-rtx-3080-strix-rtx3080-o10g-v2-gaming/p/N82E16814126534?nm_mc=AFC-RAN-COM&cm_mmc=AFC-RAN-COM&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_source=afc-GPU+Drops&AFFID=3878264&AFFNAME=GPU+Drops&ACRID=1&ASUBID=&ASID=https://gpudrops.com/&ranMID=44583&ranEAID=3878264&ranSiteID=5eLfZcTP9rM-RSdpEHVrxSXi3pzYQwDN9g

$429 3060
https://www.newegg.com/evga-geforce...&ranSiteID=5eLfZcTP9rM-8c6JUu9dfM6RA2gjjI02Jg

Last edited:
Why not get a 6900XT for the same price if you were going to go that route?
I haven't been able to hit those but that's a better deal for sure and probably the way I'd go right now if I really wanted something but this is the cheapest I've seen outside of their website and it's been in stock for over 24 hours which is also notable(and the reason I posted it today but didn't bother yesterday).

Just last week on newegg all the 6800xt I saw in stock were starting at $1200 and only $100 less than the 6900xt. The 6800xt is the card I've wanted but has been the most taxed and difficult to obtain so I find it encouraging that this has been available for a day and is $300 less than the cheapest 6900xt on there. I would consider a 3080ti or 12gb 3080 if the price was right but prices on those have still been high when I've seen them in stock.

I generally don't count on rebates anymore but that's still $50 cheaper before rebate than when I looked a couple hours ago.

It's nice to see prices dropping so fast. If I see a 6800xt at reference msrp or even up to 100 more with better cooling I'd grab it but outside of that I'll probably keeping waiting until prices stop dropping.

With all the prices finally dropping I want to be excited about this but I cant! Why is everyone so excited about this? GPUs are still 120-150% MSRP WORLDWIDE for NEARLY TWO YEAR OLD GPUS!!!! Who the fuck wants to pay even 100% MSRP for a nearly 2 year old product?????? Are we truly becoming completely braindead?

With all the prices finally dropping I want to be excited about this but I cant! Why is everyone so excited about this? GPUs are still 120-150% MSRP WORLDWIDE for NEARLY TWO YEAR OLD GPUS!!!! Who the fuck wants to pay even 100% MSRP for a nearly 2 year old product?????? Are we truly becoming completely braindead?
Last year's MSRP is a deal with this year's inflation.

I'm glad that things are returning to normal, but I'm out on this generation at this point. 18 month old designs at MSRP just isn't going to work for me.

Hopefully the next generation stuff launches during the crypto-lull so we have a chance to get it at MSRP.

I'm glad that things are returning to normal, but I'm out on this generation at this point. 18 month old designs at MSRP just isn't going to work for me.

Hopefully the next generation stuff launches during the crypto-lull so we have a chance to get it at MSRP.
You do realize that manus have watched all the idiots paying 2-3x MSRP over the last two years and especially Nvidia is likely going to adjust MSRP upwards at least 50% because they know you'll be willing to pay it, right?

You do realize that manus have watched all the idiots paying 2-3x MSRP over the last two years and especially Nvidia is likely going to adjust MSRP upwards at least 50% because they know you'll be willing to pay it, right?
Add to that when even prices are falling, people still manage to make stuff like $700 3070tis and $900+ 3080s sell out. Message is loud and clear lol.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Well the 3070ti founders is MSRP 599 so an AIB card is going to run higher and at 699 that's about where they 'should' be on launch --maybe. So here we are a year and half later seeing prices that are in the expected range of back then. WOOHOO! I guess? I still think they can and will come down a bit more. However, like others mentioned above I don't think for one second the next gen cards are going to be anything but even more expensive. No reason for anyone sitting on a two gen or older card not to scoop up a deal sooner than later if you ask me. Anything in the 3070 range or better is fine for several years with the right expectations. Anyone chugging along on a rx580 or 1060 or 1070 and so on are already clearly willing to live with adjusted settings to play the latest games anyway.

And continuing to feed this thread with 'deals' isn't fueling that fire?

The inflated prices have been directly proportional to international component shortages and crypto bubbles.

Now that both of those temporary-issues have subsided, pricing is returning to normal.

Which was my entire point.

And continuing to feed this thread with 'deals' isn't fueling that fire?

The inflated prices have been directly proportional to international component shortages and crypto bubbles.

Now that both of those temporary-issues have subsided, pricing is returning to normal.

Which was my entire point.
Alright, I'll stop posting and let you guys get screwed even more on pricing. Or have fun skipping another generation and placing all your hopes on getting the 4000 series at a 2000 series MSRP.

Alright, I'll stop posting and let you guys get screwed even more on pricing. Or have fun skipping another generation and placing all your hopes on getting the 4000 series at a 2000 series MSRP.
Yes, your ability to post links to store pages that we all visit is truly the savior of us all.

Prices aren't good right now but their finally getting to the point of being sane after being insane for quite a while. New cards are likely at least 6 months out and that could easily get pushed out another 6 months or longer, plus with all the pent up demand and potential for supply line issues to still be a problem for the next gen and might not be readily available until a bit after launch.

Additionally I'm running a card that I bought to tide me over for a couple months when my last card died right before the market got crazy and could really use something more powerful, I've even been avoiding playing a few games until I upgrade. If I had something better I'd be more inclined to skip this generation but there's always something better around the corner.

How's EVGA as an AIB partner vs Asus or MSI? I'm looking for a 3070 or 3070 Ti, and the EVGA XC3 Ultra 3070 is in stock at $650.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097S5ZY7...dc9ce77b167416e4bffe4&camp=1789&creative=9325

I usually see it regarded as the best AIB for Nvidia cards. Warranty transfers easily as long as it was a new card. There are options for extended warranties for the first owner, although a bit more expensive now than a few months ago. Step Up options for the first 90 days n case you figure out it wasn't power enough or a newer generation comes out.

How's EVGA as an AIB partner vs Asus or MSI? I'm looking for a 3070 or 3070 Ti, and the EVGA XC3 Ultra 3070 is in stock at $650.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097S5ZY7...dc9ce77b167416e4bffe4&camp=1789&creative=9325

Generally I dislike the MSI cards from a cooler/quality perspective. My ventus 2x 3060TI seems criminally undercooled. EVGA is my favorite AIB for nvidia but when it comes to GPU design/quality I think ASUS is up there as well. I just prefer the support side of EVGA.

Generally I dislike the MSI cards from a cooler/quality perspective. My ventus 2x 3060TI seems criminally undercooled. EVGA is my favorite AIB for nvidia but when it comes to GPU design/quality I think ASUS is up there as well. I just prefer the support side of EVGA.

Awesome, thanks guys. I've never owned an EVGA, and honestly never had a card fail on me, even my Zotacs lol. I may go for the 3070 when it's back in stock.

EVGA is probably the #1 spot as far as AIB partners go. Their warranties are great and their hardware is among the best as well. Not to mention they are based in the US, so their support is local as well as just about every other experience with them.

Back