[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

That 3050 page is the perfect example of the market right now. New is 299.99, but if you want to save money you can buy it for 438.92 used!

I won't buy anything used unless it's at a price I want. I won't be unreasonable but I'm not paying 600 dollars for a 2070 super, 1800 for a 3090, etc.

Last edited:
Why isn't AMD flooding the market @ MSRP? I mean they have dropped out of the mining craze a good while before Nvidia so I question why they haven't made a move and capitalized!
AMD WTF have you been doing?

Why isn't AMD flooding the market @ MSRP? I mean they have dropped out of the mining craze a good while before Nvidia so I question why they haven't made a move and capitalized!
They been flooding the market with PS5 chips used inside mining machines in partnership with ASRock :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I believe they've allocated most of their TSMC budget to CPUs and PS5/xbox chips. I understand the consoles, but I don't really get why they didn't allocate more for GPUs. Theirs don't sell as well as nvidia's, but on an efficiency basis they're really good for mining so they'd always have a market there as long as crypto prices hold.

Anybody who has wanted an AMD Direct 6700XT/6900XT could have easily by now. If only the rest of the product lineup would follow suite.

Anybody who has wanted an AMD Direct 6700XT/6900XT could have easily by now. If only the rest of the product lineup would follow suite.
I check AMD often and it is always out of stock. I only managed to get one in my cart once only for it not to go through so I am not sure what you are referring too.

I check AMD often and it is always out of stock. I only managed to get one in my cart once only for it not to go through so I am not sure what you are referring too.
Bad luck I guess. Was this in the past few weeks? That's when the 6700xt especially has been in stock on Thursdays. Could have grabbed a 6900XT (don't need to spend that sort of money on a gpu) this past thursday and that was with a 30min queue position. Was only there to grab a 6700xt for my brother and got it easy. Free shipping too with 2 day delivery time is nice.

Much easier than Nvidia FE cards.

Probably referring to their thursday morning drops, the past two weeks. They start at 7am pacific time. They give you a random place in line and tell you about how long you have to wait.

Last week, 6700 XT were available for a few hours. Virtually anyone whom tried, should have gotten one. 6900 XT were available for at least an hour. Maybe a couple.

This past thursday, they weren't available quite as long. probably a couple of hours for 6700 XT and 6900 XT.

Previous to that, however, its been very tough. You couldn't get any card, unless you got a spot in line which allowed you to view the store within the first 15 - 30 minutes. (usually i would get a message around 20 - 30 minutes, that they had all sold out)

Probably referring to their thursday morning drops, the past two weeks. They start at 7am pacific time. They give you a random place in line and tell you about how long you have to wait.

Last week, 6700 XT were available for a few hours. Virtually anyone whom tried, should have gotten one. 6900 XT were available for at least an hour. Maybe a couple.

This past thursday, they weren't available quite as long. probably a couple of hours for 6700 XT and 6900 XT.

Previous to that, however, its been very tough. You couldn't get any card, unless you got a spot in line which allowed you to view the store within the first 15 - 30 minutes. (usually i would get a message around 20 - 30 minutes, that they had all sold out)
Yeah suddenly it got easy to get a $480 6700xt. Unbeatable at that price. Unless you get lucky enough for a 6800, the real prize.

I do the amd drop every week and the big 6700xt drop was the first one I've been able to get, whole reason I was doing it was to get a 6900xt reference to block it but at this point I think I'll stop since I got a block for my red devil.

Bad luck I guess. Was this in the past few weeks? That's when the 6700xt especially has been in stock on Thursdays. Could have grabbed a 6900XT (don't need to spend that sort of money on a gpu) this past thursday and that was with a 30min queue position. Was only there to grab a 6700xt for my brother and got it easy. Free shipping too with 2 day delivery time is nice.

Much easier than Nvidia FE cards.
Oh I see. I'm in Canada so I don't know if it redirects or whatnot and I had been looking for a 6800XT so there is that. I will give it a shot on Thursday morns from here on out. Has been months since I tried that.

Oh I see. I'm in Canada so I don't know if it redirects or whatnot and I had been looking for a 6800XT so there is that. I will give it a shot on Thursday morns from here on out. Has been months since I tried that.
Ah, not sure how it works up there. I do know the 6800s have been going fast, so good luck on that one :D

bstock some 30 series.

edit: few more, I see a 2080.
edit: 2060 KO for $290, meh.
edit: A few more 2060's at $300+.
edit: 2070S at $500+ lol.
edit: 1080 Ti at $630.
edit: Some 1070/1080 at $300...

These are scraps / leftovers from last week b-stock.

Last edited:
bstock some 30 series.

edit: few more, I see a 2080.
edit: 2060 KO for $290, meh.
edit: A few more 2060's at $300+.
edit: 2070S at $500+ lol.
edit: 1080 Ti at $630.
edit: Some 1070/1080 at $300...

These are scraps / leftovers from last week b-stock.
2060 KO is a solid buy. Performs in between a 2060 and super. A lot better performance in some productivity softwares.

Before the GPU apocalypse, EVGA would just leave their b-stock cards up and then the discounts would kick in during the midweek sale time.
Presumably these will be discounted on Wednesday morning. The okay deals like all of the 2060's and 16 series cards will sell out before then.

I'd let those $600 1080 Ti's rot, though.

Back