[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

I wonder how many people who purchesed the out of stock ones have a 3090 currently.
I suppose someone could easily get a grand or more out of thier 3090 and just 'only' have to shell out another grand or so for the Ti? I'm not that buyer but they are out there.

Just a reminder there will most likely be another (4th in a row) midweek madness b-stock sale tonight, at 3 AM EST.
If you're after a discounted 10/16/20 series card it's a safe bet. There's usually 1 or 2 crazy good deals each week.

bstock 2080/ti

2070 @ 3:06

960, 980, 16's, 2060's @ 3:11

edit: Nothing too good so far.

Last edited:
Okay that was fucking wild. They just dropped like a dozen different 1080 Ti's at $300. One of them was the KINGPIN!
There were 1080 Ti's in stock for about 10 minutes straight lmao.

I went a little crazy and just started spamming orders. I'll just pick one and cancel the rest.

evga_1080ti.png

Last edited:
Damn, I saw all the 2xxx series and didn't think there'd be another update. $300 for a warrantied 1080ti is pretty good.

Any tips on ps5 stock? I've been lucky enough to get a 3080ti, but still on the hunt for a ps5.
Best Buy had a drop yesterday. You just missed a drop of the digital edition on Amazon. Word is Amazon will also be dropping the disc edition later today or tomorrow.

I would recommend watching this guy for stock alerts. He's usually reliable, but sometimes late.
https://nitter.domain.glass/wario64

There are also a few streamers on Twitch and Youtube who run live website scrapers to see when stock is available in real time.

EDIT: Actionsack was removed from the Nitter instances. Updating link.

Last edited:
Must be the RX models.
New 3070 Ti's are $700.

The 3080 XC3 was gone before my bot even made it to payment selection.

AMD web store is live but I signed in 1 min early and got the random spot. Says over 1 hour now for me. I'm still mulling over replacing my 6800 with a 6900xt and want a reference model if I do.

AMD web store is live but I signed in 1 min early and got the random spot. Says over 1 hour now for me. I'm still mulling over replacing my 6800 with a 6900xt and want a reference model if I do.
From personal experience on these AMD queues; If your wait time is more than a few mins, you won't get anything.

https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-geforce-rtx-3070-ti-gv-n307teagle-oc-8gd/p/N82E16814932444

Gigabyte 3070 Ti for $699

PS: It let me add 10 of them to cart, and it's been in stock for hours. Good sign!
I've seen people talk about the tariffs exemption showing up in pricing in April so I wonder if this could go even lower soon?

From personal experience on these AMD queues; If your wait time is more than a few mins, you won't get anything.
Definitely

My spot came up for one and was I was locked in a Captcha death spiral until they were gone .

I'm glad I managed to snag the 6700xt last week. Just put it in my machine a bit ago, amazed at how tiny it is compared to my old 1070ti.

I wonder if my friend managed to snag one in todays queue.

I've seen people talk about the tariffs exemption showing up in pricing in April so I wonder if this could go even lower soon?

I think there's still a 25% tariff active until April 4 or something. But since the tariff exemption will be retroactive, companies can sell at the reduced price already knowing they won't have to pay the tariff.

So this $700 price probably reflects no tariff already.

I think there's still a 25% tariff active until April 4 or something. But since the tariff exemption will be retroactive, companies can sell at the reduced price already knowing they won't have to pay the tariff.

So this $700 price probably reflects no tariff already.
ASUS says starting on April 1st through Spring, up to 25% price decrease. So it could still be a few weeks.
The tariff exclusions were re-added a few days ago, and there hasn't been any noticable change in prices, so it hasn't happened yet.

Back