[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

I might try to snag a card soon cause the war could wreck semiconductor production again. Lot of semi manufacturing commodities come from Russia and Ukraine, like C4F6 and TiN.

I might try to snag a card soon cause the war could wreck semiconductor production again. Lot of semi manufacturing commodities come from Russia and Ukraine, like C4F6 and TiN.
Oof, I also read that a large amount of Helium comes from Ukraine as well too

They've got some nerve charging full price for B-stock 3070ti and only giving a 1 year warranty---when brand new ones are in stock.
They had a massive sale last week for midweek madness. Everything EXCEPT the 30 series.
I expect those less desired ones to be discounted soon.

Eh. I bought another Xbox two days ago. All I wanted it for was to play fortnite with the kid.

"MBLCATE" Have to use it through the mobile app, 1 time only. I think it's a 10% off with a max of $50 off. Don't think it's limited to 1st time purchase.

Whoa that actually works, even though I've used the app before. Thanks!

Last edited:
They also have/had that 10% off code for the mobile app. Picked up a gigabyte 6700xt for $580 or so after tax. Couldn't pass that up.
Yeah I just did the ASRock 6700xt for 593 shipped after that code. There's only one review of that card so I'm going to see if I can Google or YouTube some more information on it. If I change my mind worst cases I'll just throw it on here for the same price I paid if I don't open it.

EVGA Midweek Madness just started.
There are no GPUs in stock yet however sale prices have kicked in on their OOS listings.

Okay there's the GPUs. Couple of overpriced 20 series.

edit: Now some 2070/S.

edit: 1660/2060 at 3:18.

Last edited:
$299.99 1080 Ti and a bunch of 1080s for $2XX.
Yeah I missed the 1080 Ti due a paypal error on payment. Triggered the 15 minute ban a little before 3 AM and used a proxy for a few minutes, guessing PayPal didn't like me logging in from France.
Passed on the regular 1080's because those are the ones that have a history of exploding.

30 series will most likely come in-stock later today.

Last edited:
Why are secondhand 3080 10 GB's still selling for $1,200-$1,400 when the 12 GB model is in-stock for the same price on EVGA's website? And yes LHR models.
Hype makes people retarded.

edit: Seems to be mining related, the 3080 10 GB and 3080 Ti have much better hash rates w/ unlockers. Last info I found was from the first week of February, though.

Last edited:
Its nuts. The retail pricing does seem to be adjusting downward much faster than the used market. At least ebay and 3rd party sellers online anyway. I can go to Microcenter today and buy a reference 6800xt for just over a grand and on ebay they are sill hot from the mines for 1200 plus for example.

Oh man this promo and the Gift card I have been sitting on takes this down to $441.98 to my door!

edit: Caved.. I'll be listing my 2080 super for a solid deal for someone on here once I get this and make sure its good to go.

Last edited:
Why are secondhand 3080 10 GB's still selling for $1,200-$1,400 when the 12 GB model is in-stock for the same price on EVGA's website? And yes LHR models.
Hype makes people retarded.

edit: Seems to be mining related, the 3080 10 GB and 3080 Ti have much better hash rates w/ unlockers. Last info I found was from the first week of February, though.
you got me, some genius on ebay bid my lc strix 6800 xt I was selling up to over $1400...I'm not complaining but really? lol

Man, the only thing holding me back from returning the 6700xt I just got at $550 is that the 3070ti was only given 8gb of vram. Whyyyyy Nvidia, why.

The fact it's not out of stock yet, is a good sign.

For those who don't know the mblcate is a mobile only discount.

The fact it's not out of stock yet, is a good sign.

For those who don't know the mblcate is a mobile only discount.
Yep. I had to pull the phone out and order but I got a confirmation so hopefully it ships. Showing OOS when I looked again. The promo code did work for me.

Back