[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=12G-P5-4878-KL

1646421587904.png

The vanilla 3080 FTW3 Hybrid launched at $820 (the air model was $810), a premium of $120 over MSRP. Which puts the "MSRP" for that 3080 12 GB at $1230.
Pretty close, still needs to shed another $200 or so to reach a reasonable price, aka "actual MSRP" (not Nvidia's lie).

I'm assuming ~$1,000 is the actual MSRP for both the 3080 12 and the 3080 Ti.

Reactions: flotz
like this
Prices are slowly dropping on the Antonline EVGA bundles. The 3060Ti XC bundle used to be $720 and it's now down to $690. Not a lot less (and some bundle items are changing- mouse vs keyboard, etc). But another sign that the Earth is healing.

And they have a standalone non-bundle 12GB 2060 card now.

Hopefully cards come back down to near MSRP. I am itching for an upgrade lol.

Hopefully cards come back down to near MSRP. I am itching for an upgrade lol.

With the war driving inflation to insane levels, the trend could stop or reverse. But a recession looks almost certain so I think prices will keep dropping.

New in stock lows at Newegg today, 2060 12GB for $490 and 3070 for $800.

I'll pull the trigger when the 3070s are $700.

Clear your cookies. They also use this page to indicate you've been IP banned (temporary).

Does this mean the queue is empty?
Why else would they direct stock it.
I guess so. Still in stock surprisingly. That is such a good deal for one of the tops cards.

Because the queue, and what they direct stock, have nothing to do with each other. The why doesn't matter.
I am not sure about that, if there is a queue for a SKU, I've only seen it become GA on the site after the queue has been formally or informally exhausted. I do not think anyone is still waiting on the 80 ti and 80 12 gb ftw3 queues and if they are when it's GA, well God help them. :)

bstock 20 series
price cuts (midweek madness?)

1080 Ti's were ~$450 this time, btw. I went straight for $250 to check for them, but nothing.

2060_cheap.png

Last edited:
2060 for my kids would be perfect, but I'm not likely to be awake at the time that dropped. :eek:

Yeah yeah yeah, but what about the XBOX's? GPUs are readily available - I get it. A halo series x? Tricky.

Yeah yeah yeah, but what about the XBOX's? GPUs are readily available - I get it. A halo series x? Tricky.

I had an xbox x halo edition, lol...............

I bought it to sell at cost. I figured a local friend or family member would want it.

Wasn't the last retail batch of halo x's in like Jan or Dec?

I had an xbox x halo edition, lol...............

I bought it to sell at cost. I figured a local friend or family member would want it.

Wasn't the last retail batch of halo x's in like Jan or Dec?
It has been a while.

Not going to lie, I just passed on it.
Many KR/KL models are on the secondhand market for the same price as B-Stock, but you get the remainder of the 3 year warranty, which is definitely longer than B-Stock's 1 year.
Plus secondhand cards aren't refurbs.

The 3070 Ti and 3080 Ti are insanely bad deals, you can get them new retail for this price.

It makes NO SENSE to buy most of these anymore.

Many KR/KL models are on the secondhand market for the same price as B-Stock, but you get the remainder of the 3 year warranty, which is definitely longer than B-Stock's 1 year.
Plus secondhand cards aren't refurbs.

The 3070 Ti and 3080 Ti are insanely bad deals, you can get them new retail for this price.

It makes NO SENSE to buy most of these anymore.

Yea, which is why the 3070ti and 3080ti is still available.

The only card that dropped worth considering was the low end 3060 ti. I didn't see anything else worth considering at this point.

Back