[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Was excited for some restocks today (it's been a while) but have now realized it's a federal holiday, MLK day, so we may not see anything.

I gotta crash (midnight here in Europe). Someone snag me a 3080--3090 if they drop while I'm sleeping. Thanks. 😜

Drop times in EST (+/- a few minutes).

Jan 5, 1:07 PM
Dec 23, 10:35 AM
Dec 9, 12:05 PM
Dec 2, 10:12 AM
Nov 18, 12:55 PM
Nov 11, 11:11 AM
Nov 5, 10:02 AM
Oct 29, 10:22 AM
Oct 8, 3:07 PM
Tried to hit the thanks button twice but it didn't work right...

;)

B-Stock 30 series up. Just a 3060.

edit: Site is hugged over 1 card lol. Still in stock 4 minutes later, I suspect problems.

edit: 8 minutes, still there. Oh dear.

edit: 15 minutes later and the site is still being hammered lol.

edit: 30 minutes no change. There will most likely be more cards once they get that 3060 out of there.

Last edited:
B-Stock 30 series up. Just a 3060.

edit: Site is hugged over 1 card lol. Still in stock 4 minutes later, I suspect problems.

edit: 8 minutes, still there. Oh dear.

edit: 15 minutes later and the site is still being hammered lol.

edit: 30 minutes no change. There will most likely be more cards once they get that 3060 out of there.
Falco crowd likely testing a new bot, too bad they chose the wrong day all for a 3060...

Falco crowd likely testing a new bot, too bad they chose the wrong day all for a 3060...
Yeah the site is still totally lagged out over half an hour later. There can't be this many people hammering at this point...
Unless people are spamming F5 hoping for more cards idk.

edit: I suspect EVGA put one card up as a crash test. Since this same thing happened last B-Stock.

Last edited:
Is purchasing of b stock cards available only to elite members? I have no button to add to cart. Only a link to elite membership. Even after registering, same button link.

Is purchasing of b stock cards available only to elite members? I have no button to add to cart. Only a link to elite membership. Even after registering, same button link.
Yes it says "Elite member exclusive" on them.
Only 30 series, I think. The 20/16/etc might be for all members.

Yes it says "Elite member exclusive" on them.
Only 30 series, I think. The 20/16/etc might be for all members.
They ask for a part number to verify elite member status. Inputted the 3060 I recently purchased and was presented with an ID. Still can't purchase. Oh well lol.

They ask for a part number to verify elite member status. Inputted the 3060 I recently purchased and was presented with an ID. Still can't purchase. Oh well lol.
Are you sure that wasn't the "Test" box? There's a box on their site where you can input a serial and it will tell you if that product qualifies for Elite. It doesn't actually make you Elite.
You have to actually fill out a form and register the card I think.

Are you sure that wasn't the "Test" box? There's a box on their site where you can input a serial and it will tell you if that product qualifies for Elite. It doesn't actually make you Elite.
You have to actually fill out a form and register the card I think.
Card was registered for warranty purposes when I received the card. Received an email confirming elite membership. No idea why the site isn't allowing me to purchase. Suppose there's a turnaround time before one can flex their membership? 🤷‍♂️

20 series should be dropping any second, if they're coming. The last of the 30 series (out of stock) are being cleared.

Card was registered for warranty purposes when I received the card. Received an email confirming elite membership. No idea why the site isn't allowing me to purchase. Suppose there's a turnaround time before one can flex their membership? 🤷‍♂️
The cards were sold out long before you posted so you didn't actually miss anything tonight.

Back