[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Movin' up the ladder.
Still trying to grab a budget b-stock card so I'll have a warranty.

Ebay_1060_3GB.png

Last edited:
In store? Because I didn't get a notification about an online stock availability, which I would otherwise get as a Pro member.

Found this page, and according to it there are no stores within 150 miles of my location that were a part of this...

https://www.gamestop.com/XboxEventPageB.html

Yeah in store. I delivered like 150 Xboxes to my local GameStop two weeks ago and the manager said they were all for last Thursday and told me that was going on at all the GameStops. Just passing it along.

B-Stock.
Everything still in stock 5 minutes later because everyone got instant IP banned.

Grabbed a 1060 6 GB for $230, should be able to sell my 970 and break even. And have a warranty.
Still going after those 1660's though.

Last edited:
They are all gone faster than a fat kid eating ice cream on a hot sunny day.

Thanks for posting though!

They are all gone faster than a fat kid eating ice cream on a hot sunny day.
Their website issues bans faster depending on server load. So the moment the 30 series comes in stock, everyone with refreshers/bots visits the website ALL at once. So the ban timer gets triggered instantly for everyone because the server load is insanely high at that moment.
I literally clicked "Add to Cart" on a 3070 and got the IP ban, just by clicking one page.

All the 30 series cards sat around for about 3-5 minutes this time because the site was banning people during checkout.
By the time the other series come in stock, the server load has lightened up and it becomes a race again. You have to use a stock checker Discord/Twitter/etc to get on them as fast as possible. If you try to manually refresh the store you will probably get banned.

Last edited:
My absolutely pathetic score, could have sworn I had a FHR RX in cart but email says RL :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220104-195122.png
    Screenshot_20220104-195122.png
    468.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20220104-195142.png
    Screenshot_20220104-195142.png
    489.3 KB · Views: 39
Didn't you just return 2x ASUS RTX 2060? Why do you need to get another one from EVGA?
3070 was for mining till I saw RL, 2070S is def for mining, these do arnd 46 mh at 100w. The 2060 asus cards were overpriced given they had only a 90 day warranty and NE had new 2060 cards today for the same price.

Real reason why? I am an addict and go into withdrawals without GPUs incoming :)

Last edited:
Just came to say this card was still in stock but I didn't think to check for associate code before placing order.
You know it may not even matter, because when you trade up you pay the difference anyway.
Can you explain how the step up works?
Read this several times and it will start to make sense: https://www.evga.com/support/stepup/

Basically you buy a card (MUST be one with a 3-year warranty, so no B-stock for instance), register it within 14 days of purchase and you can enter the Step Up queue for a higher end card. When one becomes available, EVGA will notify you and send you an invoice for the difference in purchase price. You pay, you send in your old card and they send you the new one. The process is a lot like an RMA.

Also note that you must be the original purchaser of the card, from EVGA direct or an authorized reseller.

You know it may not even matter, because when you trade up you pay the difference anyway.

Read this several times and it will start to make sense: https://www.evga.com/support/stepup/

Basically you buy a card (MUST be one with a 3-year warranty, so no B-stock for instance), register it within 14 days of purchase and you can enter the Step Up queue for a higher end card. When one becomes available, EVGA will notify you and send you an invoice for the difference in purchase price. You pay, you send in your old card and they send you the new one. The process is a lot like an RMA.

Also note that you must be the original purchaser of the card, from EVGA direct or an authorized reseller.

Are you pretty much guranteed a spot in the Queue if you do this to get the step up? I am reading it for the third time now!

Are you pretty much guranteed a spot in the Queue if you do this to get the step up? I am reading it for the third time now!

No, not guaranteed, the cards with the highest demand will have the longest lines. TI cards because of the higher pricing have been more available with wait times within a month or two, but EVGA doesn't report on that... you kind of have to piece together your odds from reddit or social media posts.

No, not guaranteed, the cards with the highest demand will have the longest lines. TI cards because of the higher pricing have been more available with wait times within a month or two, but EVGA doesn't report on that... you kind of have to piece together your odds from reddit or social media posts.
I would get the 3080 Ti since they don't do a 3080. I don't want to get stuck with a card I'm not interested in. Seems like my chances to get a 3080 Ti may be pretty good, eh? Does your queue expire and you get tossed out?

I would get the 3080 Ti since they don't do a 3080. I don't want to get stuck with a card I'm not interested in. Seems like my chances to get a 3080 Ti may be pretty good, eh? Does your queue expire and you get tossed out?
There are people still in queue for a 3080 since 2020. It doesn't get tossed out.

The queues everyone talks about waiting a year or more for are different than the step up queues. I haven't heard of anyone stuck in a step up for too long.

The queues everyone talks about waiting a year or more for are different than the step up queues. I haven't heard of anyone stuck in a step up for too long.

While my friend did not choose to step up the card that he got from me, the step up was started

9/20/2021 step 3 was sent on 12.6.2021
3070ti to 3080

From what I understand, maybe incorrectly, the specific model cards you can step up to are specifically excluded from the long queue ones.

From what I understand, maybe incorrectly, the specific model cards you can step up to are specifically excluded from the long queue ones.
As of recently that was the case - I bought a 3060 a few months back for my uncle, saw I could step up to the 3060 Ti and tried it out, and got to step up in like 3 weeks, it was super fast. I did not, at the time, have options other than the Ti models (60/70/80)

Just got my EVGA notification for an EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 ULTRA. I had signed up for it on 6/11/2021.

Thanx, I bought that cheap card. Nvidia has really taken us for a ride. Offering all the 3080 Ti cards and no 3080 cards. They suck...

Just got my EVGA notification for an EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 ULTRA. I had signed up for it on 6/11/2021.
After you sign up, is there anything to do but wait? Or do you have to redo something every 90 days or so?

That's a long flippin time!

After you sign up, is there anything to do but wait? Or do you have to redo something every 90 days or so?

That's a long flippin time!

Nope, nothing you have to do but wait. Unfortunately their notification sign up is currently turned off for most cards.

I have another card that I signed up for on 3/3/21, but the likely hood of that one getting filled is slim to none since it's the non LHR 3060ti.

Nope, nothing you have to do but wait. Unfortunately their notification sign up is currently turned off for most cards.

I have another card that I signed up for on 3/3/21, but the likely hood of that one getting filled is slim to none since it's the non LHR 3060ti.

You're not making me feel any better!

That is a worse percentage than me getting the hybrid rtx 3080 ftw3 ultra lhr. That I admit, left in que, because I could.

That is a worse percentage than me getting the hybrid rtx 3080 ftw3 ultra lhr. That I admit, left in que, because I could.
lol yup... exactly why I left it in there, cuz I could. I mean they did tell my that it was not recommended to not switch my model number to the LHR version. Maybe I will get it filled by b-stock when the 5XXX series comes out.....

ughhh i just won the 3070 ti ftw3 ultra + nice evga psu combo and noticed i have 8 minutes to buy it or not .... ughhhh decisions decisions

phew - my friend that i've been joining shuffles for here and there just said do it ... I actually need the PSU, lol, saving an entire $5!

Must be my lucky day. Got picked for the White ASUS Strix 3070 in the Shuffle. Been entering for my buddy so he can finish out his all white build.
At least it's the PSU and not a $290 z590 motherboard no one wants :p
Nope, this is just the $259.99 z590 motherboard no one wants :p :p

Guess I should go buy a lottery ticket too......

Back