[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

So.. Trying to fully understand this -

The system will only select you for the front of the queue if it's in your 2 oldest notification requests. However, the email EVGA sent/announcement post doesn't seem to indicate that you will lose your place in the other queues, you just won't be eligible to be picked. So, does that mean that you keep your place in the queue if passed over for the cards you've been waiting for longer such that you are then at the front of other queues when your oldest goes?

So.. Trying to fully understand this -

The system will only select you for the front of the queue if it's in your 2 oldest notification requests. However, the email EVGA sent/announcement post doesn't seem to indicate that you will lose your place in the other queues, you just won't be eligible to be picked. So, does that mean that you keep your place in the queue if passed over for the cards you've been waiting for longer such that you are then at the front of other queues when your oldest goes?

i read it as sort of that. it will only look at your oldest 2. So they suggest you get it down to just 2 notification items. I suspect your place doesn't change for those 2 items. in the end, it is just the oldest 2 they will work with. So if you only have 2 items in the list, then it will use those 2.

why wouldn't they?

kind of a pain to get it down to 2 notifys only. My oldest and best options are from march still.
How does a bot help someone checkout a queue card? You have 20 hours to do it lol.
Unless there are people out there who registered many, many accounts and are getting so many cards from the queue they can't keep up.

You would need hundreds, maybe thousands, of queue pops for a bot to be useful. Dozens per day. Probably more cards than EVGA is shipping, in total.

Last edited:
How does a bot help someone checkout a queue card? You have 20 hours to do it lol.
Unless there are people out there who registered many, many accounts and are getting so many cards from the queue they can't keep up.

You would need hundreds, maybe thousands, of queue pops for a bot to be useful. Dozens per day. Probably more cards than EVGA is shipping, in total.

if it is possible to do, again, why wouldn't people do it. there is obviously some queue system issue EVGA is trying to figure out how to fix.

I think possibly what got botted was when the queues were first opened for new cards. The evga site was barely working for most of us when those queues first opened. So I think it’s likely that there were bots being used to stack the queue, possibly for the same individuals.

haha. got my second ever newegg shuffle today. But I was unusually busy at work today and didn't see the notification until 13 minutes after they took it out of my cart.

RTX 3060 ti with B550 Aorus Elite, for $739.

i read it as sort of that. it will only look at your oldest 2. So they suggest you get it down to just 2 notification items. I suspect your place doesn't change for those 2 items. in the end, it is just the oldest 2 they will work with. So if you only have 2 items in the list, then it will use those 2.
What I was thinking kind of sucks though is similar to when people could force evga to stick with the Non-LHR cards and by doing so got cards while others are still waiting for on the LHR ones. Like I started removing some queued ones last night and was thinking if everyone does this or removes the wrong ones and sticks with the most popular cards does it really help move things like they're thinking. Ie per their suggestion stick with ftw edition (and one other one they named) vs the hybrids/kingpin etc.

Just something I was thinking on.

Asus pre-built In stock. check frequently, because Best Buy tends to restock them a few at a time, through out the day or even the week.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-r...070-1tb-hdd-512gb-ssd/6455823.p?skuId=6455823

RTX 3070
I7-11700f
Asus B560-G Gaming Wi-fi MATX mobo (its really nice)
https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-b560-g-gaming-wifi-model/
2 sticks of generic 3200mhz ram
Decent gold rated power supply from a known OEM
teensy cpu cooler. you will need to buy something better. I recommend the Bequiet Shadow Rock TF2, Dark Rock TF2, or Noctua NH-C14S, as they will fit, garunteed. Even if you have to take the top fan off the Dark Rock TF2.

**with some minor modding, people have been fitting 240mm AIO in here, too. The case apparently doesn't have standard fan/radiotor mounts. But it should be a stretch to get something mounted.

Last edited:
Real shitty times. AMD 5600X and 5800X CPUs appear to be sold out at major US online stores except for 3rd party dealers with shit reputation. $420 for a 5800X from China.

Real shitty times. AMD 5600X and 5800X CPUs appear to be sold out at major US online stores except for 3rd party dealers with shit reputation. $420 for a 5800X from China.
what?

amd.com, amazon, bestbuy, all in-stock of 5800x.

*newegg has 5800x. 5600x sold by newegg, is sold out.
Amazon doesn't have stock right this moment of 5600x, but it says in stock soon and doesn't even quote a date which usually means---probably within a couple of days.
Bestbuy has 5600x in stock and so does AMD.com

Last edited:
5800x at newegg ships from a 3rd party, not doing it. $450 at Best Buy
Maybe its a regional thing. When I select "sold by Newegg" it shows in stock, shipped and sold by Newegg and ships from the united states.

Maybe its a regional thing. When I select "sold by Newegg" it shows in stock, shipped and sold by Newegg and ships from the united states.
$450 from ANTonline, getting a bit steep at this price.

BH has all AMD cpus available rt now, at MSRP so the recent discounts are gone but still...don't there will be a real shortage of these again fwiw.

Reactions: DPI
like this
I never saw an add to cart, it went straight from coming soon to sold out. But I wasn’t checking the bundles they had; those might have been available.

So which lucky mofos scored b stock last night? Had a 3060 ti all the way through and then back to cart, back to cart, and then OOS. I am getting old, should have been an easy elite only drop.

So which lucky mofos scored b stock last night? Had a 3060 ti all the way through and then back to cart, back to cart, and then OOS. I am getting old, should have been an easy elite only drop.
what time was it? they usually do b-stock before lunch time.

what time was it? they usually do b-stock before lunch time.
Around 5:40 pm, like they used to, caught it on phone had it all the way payment info entered, place order spin, spin, spin, place order again...same and then OOS after two mins. Tried to run to desktop but that was gonna be too late. Guess I should just stop chasing the GA104 cards, they never stay in my hands even when I have them lol and long term I think the 6700XTs may prove to be more worthwhile with their 12 GB of VRAM (8GB VRAM is already hitting some limitations in both gaming and mining). But a card hunter needs to seek out new quarry every day :)

Here is one that fits into the "tears" category....

Microcenter has a Zotac GTX 1660 for ....drum roll.... $479.99
https://www.microcenter.com/product...-fan-dual-fan-6gb-gddr5-pcie-30-graphics-card

What a deal :vomit:
They are getting hammered in the reviews, so that's good at least.

The only reason for the premium is because of the 6gb ram. (mining-capable, even if only GDDR5) :rolleyes:

The card with almost the same performance is only selling for $250 at several local micro center:

https://www.microcenter.com/product...cked-dual-fan-4gb-gddr6-pcie-30-graphics-card

Last edited:
They released a switch specifically to add an OLED screen? Gotta look up some reviews to see how it compares.

They released a switch specifically to add an OLED screen? Gotta look up some reviews to see how it compares.
In addition to being OLED---the screen is an entire inch larger.

its also got better speakers, built in wired LAN on the dock, better kickstand, 64mb of built in memory instead of 32. and the joycons are the latest design, which Nintendo says they took a lot of care to improve durabilty of the analog sticks.

*any joycons sent in for repairs, get the new internals. Including Switch Lite's. and presumably, newly produced Switches for all models, will get them, as well.

Last edited:
Who scored? Got a 3060 Ti and 3070 ti for 519 and 879 plus tax I think, not so sucky. No FE beauties though.

I've gotten literally hundreds of "250 mile" errors from BB since January. I just assume they don't ship to my region online anymore.

Got a 3080 FE and a 3060 Ti LHR, thanks obs didn't even expect to get anything cause it is usually too late, good thing they staggered. Had a window strictly for the FE refreshing waiting for the drop :D

I managed to get on the queue of a few of the FE cards, but every time I got to the `Verify Your Account' phase I got an error when trying to add the card to my card, which I assume meant that they had already sold out. =( At least it provided a certain amount of entertainment for the 45 minutes or so that I was trying.

So where is evga sitting in the queue? Still mid October of last year? Any movement since they changed policy?

So where is evga sitting in the queue? Still mid October of last year? Any movement since they changed policy?
Depends on the card. Some are still way back like that, then others like the newer ones have already moved. I got in pretty early for the 3070 ti queue and got that. I suspect the 3080 set of queues is way back and 99% of people will never get one.

Depends on the card. Some are still way back like that, then others like the newer ones have already moved. I got in pretty early for the 3070 ti queue and got that. I suspect the 3080 set of queues is way back and 99% of people will never get one.
I hit on the 3070 Ti queue last week. I checked with everyone I know and posted here and no one seemed interested. I let it lapse since I had already gotten a 3080.

Back