[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

In totally irrelevant news, EVGA has temporarily disabled queue sign-ups.
Existing queues are still being processed of course.

con29p1r55q71.png

Lol I got selected for a evga 3080 combo and missed the dead line to order. I completely forgot about it. That is the 3rd time I got selected and missed the dead line. I rarely ever enter them anymore.
I can see this happening to me, I mean if I even get the chance to buy one from the shuffle. Hahah

anyone else having trouble with newegg shuffle? keep getting the Opps something went wrong when I submit.

This 6600 XT, albeit quite a bit overpriced, is still showing in stock: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/xfx-sp...594206611eca6ba9ee15ae9a4c50INT&skuId=6478369
i really need a modern AMD card for my mac/eGPU but of course the 6600xt dont work darnit …

I GAVE AWAY an RX580 at the beginning of the pandemic to my daughter’s friend thinking I could just get a new AMD card no problem and here we are 1 1/2 years later relyin on a mobile chip to do video encoding, woof

I had no issues with the shuffle today. In for the evga stuff that I will just miss the deadline for anyway.

In totally irrelevant news, EVGA has temporarily disabled queue sign-ups.
Existing queues are still being processed of course.

con29p1r55q71.png

Ive been in the que since december first just for a 2 fan 3060 ti, they are that far backlogged. I hear some cards they are still working through the release day que.

Ive been in the que since december first just for a 2 fan 3060 ti, they are that far backlogged. I hear some cards they are still working through the release day que.
They are backlogged because they "choose" to be backlogged. Notice that all the store fronts have been getting EVGA cards left and right, and while you might argue "well they have contractual obligations..." which I call bullshit on at least this much later. They simply are shitting on people who want to buy direct from EVGA and telling them "we don't care what you buy, even our competitor's product because we're still selling out of everything anyways"

They are backlogged because they "choose" to be backlogged. Notice that all the store fronts have been getting EVGA cards left and right, and while you might argue "well they have contractual obligations..." which I call bullshit on at least this much later. They simply are shitting on people who want to buy direct from EVGA and telling them "we don't care what you buy, even our competitor's product because we're still selling out of everything anyways"

Yea the reddit google docs of the que, shows like 20-40 cards a month change lol.

I would not trust tiger direct for one second. Terrible customer service reputation.
Still rocking my 1070Ti price mistake from TigerDirect from years ago. Then again, I think that was before they went bankrupt and sold to someone else.

Just got a notify this afternoon from evga on a 3070 Ti FTW. I signed up before I was able to get my 3080 from the shuffle. MSRP $819.99, only $90 less than the 3080 FTW.

Edit: None of my friends locally want it, so I guess I'll pass.

Last edited:
Didn't they close down and when people started complaining about their pending orders they pretty much wrote on their FAQ section " your problem fuck off"
FrozenCPU did this. Fuckers stole $100 from me.

Is this 'queue-it' on the Zotac store new? Last time I tried to get something from Zotac the site just got hammered and was non responsive but this time it goes to a 'Queue it' page saying I have 3233 users ahead of me.
This has been the case for at least a month if not longer

I got my queue notification for the Evga 3060ti FTW3 ultra today. $529 plus shipping abs tax came out to $593. I already got a 3080 so I may just save this for another build sometime.

I got my queue notification for the Evga 3060ti FTW3 ultra today. $529 plus shipping abs tax came out to $593. I already got a 3080 so I may just save this for another build sometime.
I kind of want to buy the 3070 Ti I got the queue notify on today just so someone can use it. But 3070 Ti is probably one of the worst values in the line up. No one locally wants it and I don't want to sit on an $819 card. Probably more like $900 with tax and shipping.

Are you keeping it? Ill take it if you dont want.

I hear it'll be friday morning at participating locations starting at like 6-7AM I believe with them handing out tickets or whatever. Participating locations are supposed to be mostly the same as last time. If you search for in stock RTX cards on the mobile app by each location, the locations that have the stock supposedly show up with the cards listed.

Did the staff set up the chairs? If not, how are people setting up the chairs then dipping? I’m so confused by the absence of people here
Nope. Scalpers and bellycrawlers on Discord that got the word. Notice groups of the same color chairs, so dudes are showing up with 4-5 chairs each and leaving them. Then some other slobs waddle up and toss the empty chairs into the street, and put their own into place. Round and round it goes.

And somewhere deep in San Jose sits Jensen Huang in a kind of war room, pulling all of these puppet strings.

Last edited:
Here's an album I put together from Discord/Twitter showing all the lines. These pics are from Tuesday evening/Wednesday morning.
Could be fake though (taken from past events).

I've also seen posts that the restock is about half the amount as usual, but more rumors of AIB cards being included this time, which may mean the low amount only applies to FE.

Still nothing official from Best Buy at all.

Last edited:
Back