[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

RTX 3060TI (white) now showing in stock. It's like $650 this week though. Prices got bumped up again.

I actually got in, placed my order and received my email confirmation. Deep down I'm waiting for the cancellation notice becasue they oversold them LOL.
You'll be fine, my order just arrived. Shipping takes about a week though and costs an arm and a leg.

[Edit:] nevermind, thought you ordered somethnig off zotac. didn't see the ps5 drop

Is this 'queue-it' on the Zotac store new? Last time I tried to get something from Zotac the site just got hammered and was non responsive but this time it goes to a 'Queue it' page saying I have 3233 users ahead of me.
Relatively new. They release different cards throughout the queue so even if you have a high queue number you still have a chance. The first 2 cards tonight were a $2600 rtx 3090 and a $1350 rtx 3080 so everyone skipped those and people later in the queue got a chance at the rtx 3060ti (white model) that was dropped later in the night.

I got in and the 3060ti and 3080 showed in stock(and I'm pretty sure an overpriced 2060 and 2080ti). I added the 3080 into cart then thought about it for a minute because $1350 for an LHR 3080 seems too high, and it sent me back into queue.

Waited 30 minutes in the Zotac queue. Add to cart. Checkout. Create account. Checkout. Fill out shipping info page stuck on circle flower thing forever. Click back button. Put back in the queue. What use is a queue if your website is still garbage with it?

I got in and the 3060ti and 3080 showed in stock(and I'm pretty sure an overpriced 2060 and 2080ti). I added the 3080 into cart then thought about it for a minute because $1350 for an LHR 3080 seems too high, and it sent me back into queue.

Yea, 1350 is a hard swallow for lhr 3080.

As for the que, trust me, it's better now than before. Semi-usable. Reminds me of AMD's online store during que times. Semi-usable.

The white 3060ti was still available on my second run through. Is $660 plus shipping not a good deal on an LHR 3060ti? They're going for $800-$900 on eBay.

Reviews of the site are correct: Zotac's site is pure hot garbage
First run captcha hell kicked me out at checkout. Second run, card was still in my cart and checked out and purchased. (White 3060TI)
The white 3060ti was still available on my second run through. Is $660 plus shipping not a good deal on an LHR 3060ti? They're going for $800-$900 on eBay.
Considering the current market, get what you can get. Lone card without the garbage bundles that Newegg includes.

It's better than what's in stock elsewhere. But it was posted later in the queue and the price has been raised on zotac's site since last week. Still, it's a good $100-200 off what you'll find elsewhere so I guess it's not terrible.

It's better than what's in stock elsewhere. But it was posted later in the queue and the price has been raised on zotac's site since last week. Still, it's a good $100-200 off what you'll find elsewhere so I guess it's not terrible.
$660 for a 3060ti would be a good price since like June. And before that, 3060ti didn't even seem to exist for purchase.

Is this 'queue-it' on the Zotac store new? Last time I tried to get something from Zotac the site just got hammered and was non responsive but this time it goes to a 'Queue it' page saying I have 3233 users ahead of me.
Well my last time I was at the Zotac store I turned away at a 3060ti that was in my cart and could have actually checked out for $479 because "I'm not paying $80 over retail!" this was way back when early on... *cries inside*

I paid $775 for a Zotac Amp Box with LHR 3060 Ti in it, so $660 isn’t a very good deal I think.

I'm fairly confident if I posted it in the FS/T forum for what I paid($689.78) plus shipping it would sell in no time at all. I think it's still a pretty good deal. The cheapest 3060ti I'm aware of at Microcenter is $615.59 after tax, so this wasn't that far off of that. I'm probably just going to keep it, though, I have a couple machines in white cases that it would look pretty nice in. If it weren't LHR though it would probably be worth at least a couple hundred dollars more.

like what? ever since they did the LHR there are cards to be had much easier now. I've won 5 newegg shuffles in 2 months before the LHR nonsense came out so it's surely easier now, especially if you have other people working the shuffle for you then you just pay them if they win your item for you... Seen cards on newegg and amazon in stock.... idk, just doesn't seem too hard, unless for some reason they MUST have some one specific model for some odd reason, then they can wait......
You won the NE shuffle on your own account 5x or help with others? I think I've entered it some silly amount and haven't won yet. I know I can find cards a few places at prices inbetween scalpers/msrp but more than some of the newegg bundles but haven't been lucky to get a chance from Newegg.

Austin really needs a MC...

I've entered nearly every shuffle since March and only won once. It probably depends how much stuff you select. I don't choose bundles or overpriced cards.

You won the NE shuffle on your own account 5x or help with others? I think I've entered it some silly amount and haven't won yet. I know I can find cards a few places at prices inbetween scalpers/msrp but more than some of the newegg bundles but haven't been lucky to get a chance from Newegg.

Austin really needs a MC...
I think I'm at about 55 entries and one win (was a bundle with a monitor I can only sell for $150 off the list price). I'm sure there's people with hundreds of accounts entering every day. So far the best luck I've had is by camping out things that are unbotted and less accessible (microcenter, craigslist, [H] forum, captcha sites that limit purchases, etc.)

BB overhauled their online queue last week, so there may be some on the site.

bb_queue.png

Lol I got selected for a evga 3080 combo and missed the dead line to order. I completely forgot about it. That is the 3rd time I got selected and missed the dead line. I rarely ever enter them anymore.
Dude, those combos are the most coveted on there, do better next time. There's some poor guy out there reading this pulling their hair out after entering the shuffle 100 times with nothing to show for it.

Lol I got selected for a evga 3080 combo and missed the dead line to order. I completely forgot about it. That is the 3rd time I got selected and missed the dead line. I rarely ever enter them anymore.
Flexing on the plebs, nice!

Reactions: sover
like this
Back