[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

It's been in stock for like, 3 weeks now. That said, it's an option.

Yeah, because its $1400 before tax for an LHR card lol. Thats why its in stock.

Though, from what ive read/heard, prices for CPUs/GPUs are about to go up because of shortages so....this is about to get worse. That may be a deal at some point in the future here, maybe right now.

Yeah, because its $1400 before tax for an LHR card lol. Thats why its in stock.

Though, from what ive read/heard, prices for CPUs/GPUs are about to go up because of shortages so....this is about to get worse. That may be a deal at some point in the future here, maybe right now.
In December, TSMC is raising prices up to 10 percent on 5 and 7 nm chips. Older process nodes will rise up to 20 percent. Probably double that by the time those products reach the consumer.

B stock was again impossible today, had a 3070 all the way to check out but error on payment confirmation, the 16xx went so quick you weren't even sure they were there...botted to high hell and the site doesn't help either at all.

It's been in stock for like, 3 weeks now. That said, it's an option.
It's been there because TB3 is a bottleneck for the 3080, LHR and if you pull the card from the enclosure only the GPU is cooled. The rest of the card will need heatsinks. The PCI connectors are mini so you'll need cable adapters. Finally, Gigabyte. Just a headache of a purchase.

It's been there because TB3 is a bottleneck for the 3080, LHR and if you pull the card from the enclosure only the GPU is cooled. The rest of the card will need heatsinks. The PCI connectors are mini so you'll need cable adapters. Finally, Gigabyte. Just a headache of a purchase.

it looked like ram had a heatsink when Linus took one apart. there was the AIO part and then a big copper plate with heat pipes around it.

Thanks for the tip about fateka.com. I went ahead and snagged a 3080 XC3.
I haven't used this site but the price is less than scalpers... Haha, I might just do this rather than the waste of time doing these other bullshit methods.

How long did they say shipping would be?

6600XT + crappy Z390 MB $539.98
You may be able to refuse the MB delivery since it ships from Indiana while the GPU ships from California.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails?ItemList=Combo.4339970

ETH: a 6600XT will hash 30MH/s @ 55W
Think they will refuse to refund now even in that case and ask you to send the card back,, and you will have to take it up with cc meaning bye bye newegg account. The 6600xts are sweet lil gems though both of mine doing almost 33 Mh/s at around 58w plus gaming performance of a 2070s/1080ti if you need it...

Think they will refuse to refund now even in that case and ask you to send the card back,, and you will have to take it up with cc meaning bye bye newegg account. The 6600xts are sweet lil gems though both of mine doing almost 33 Mh/s at around 58w plus gaming performance of a 2070s/1080ti if you need it...
Oof.. Well my local MC has the Hellhound for 459 and lots of stock so I suppose I should just buy one for 'reasons' before they get even more expensive?! I don't mine but nice hash says it would make me like 2.70 /day right now with my electricity rates. These cards are going to keep going OOS or inflate even more if this keeps up.

Last edited:
Oof.. Well my local MC has the Hellhound for 459 and lots of stock so I suppose I should just buy one for 'reasons' before they get even more expensive?! I don't mine but nice hash says it would make me like 2.70 /day right now with my electricity rates. These cards are going to keep going OOS or inflate even more if this keeps up.
6600XT isn't necessarily going to keep going up, and it's not even purely demand that raised the price this time, but the AMD AIB partners being weirdly aggressive in raising the retail price post-release way sooner than their other recent releases. Most 6600XT's had their list prices increased around $60 only a week after release.

Bottom line, we're still well inside the time where if it's in stock, you don't necessarily want it, and I'd suggest avoid it.

Last edited:
RIP any manual cops from WM..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210907-173936_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210907-173936_Twitter.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 1
That's a sweet deal in today's market. Did you just happen to stumble upon it is there a way to sign up for B-stock alerts?

Biggest b stock drop EVA!!!! Got a 3080 and 2070 super RX!!!!!Muhahahhaaaaaa
Man, SOB... I randomly checked earlier maybe hour plus before just for fun and didn't see any gpus, boooo my poor timing as usual. I'm good at missing everything lately, lol.

Congrats on the score though, did they notify you or is there something I should be doing? haha, thanks in advance!

Why would you need more, how many computers do you have lol
Once you go down the mining rabbit hole....will probably let the 6700xt go and may be a 6600xt as well. One 3090, 3080 and 6600xt ought to get me the consistent > 250 Mh/s that I've been craving and the max my office setup can manage in terms of heat output...

Last edited:
Damn. Had some bstock 3080's huh? Man. I just can never win.
You can sit around wishing, or redirect the energy into either joining a discord cook group, and/or set up your own direct monitoring of sites of interest. In the case of EVGA b-stock site you can use Distill or Auto Refresh Plus + BP Proxy to auto-rotate through a list of proxies every 60sec while monitoring the B-stock page for changes or specific keywords. There will be a lot of false flags.

Also follow @BotPCParts on twitter and monitor with tweetdeck, but be prepared to be driven crazy by constant alerts about drops you may not be interested in.

These are just two base level suggestions to take things into your own hands. The other 15-20 you have to find out by time, energy, trial and error, networking.

Last edited:
You can sit around boo-hooing', or redirect the energy into either joining a discord cook group, and/or set up your own direct monitoring of sites of interest. In the case of EVGA b-stock site you can use Distill or Auto Refresh Plus + BP Proxy to auto-rotate through a list of proxies every 60sec while monitoring the B-stock page for changes or specific keywords. There will be a lot of false flags.

Also follow @BotPCParts on twitter and monitor with tweetdeck, but be prepared to be driven crazy by constant alerts about drops you may not be interested in.

These are just two base level suggestions to take things into your own hands. The other 15-20 you have to find out by time, energy, trial and error, networking.
This , in hindsight I would have probably gotten the 3070 and/or 3060 ti, but there is no time to think during a drop....

How often does evga have bstock 3 series cards though?
There's no exact or consistent schedule, to any GPU drops anywhere really. B-stock has tended to be once a week, usually on Thursdays, often at 4:30pm PST, but does not typically include 3 series cards.

And even if there was a more consistent schedule, it can't be relied upon because nothing is definite with this stuff. You have to do your own monitoring or have many monitor alerts coming in from many different sources, or you'll just end up hearing about everything after the fact, and then collapsing in grief again and again.

Last edited:
This , in hindsight I would have probably gotten the 3070 and/or 3060 ti, but there is no time to think during a drop....

Yea that's the worst thing. Take two seconds and bam, gone. As for ps5, like, well, to easy. 3080's, hard, lol.

I debated on the 3060 bundle.
$399 GPU
$79 PSU currently discounted
$79 Mouse
$20?? Gamepass
Total: $580

$69(nice!) scalping fee + tax = $699 total.

No thanks.

Once you go down the mining rabbit hole....will probably let the 6700xt go and may be a 6600xt as well. One 3090, 3080 and 6600xt ought to get me the consistent > 250 Mh/s that I've been craving and the max my office setup can manage in terms of heat output...
I stopped all the mining back in 2014 because of the noise/heat that was bugging my wife :)

Back