[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Earlier batches of 3060 will install the 470.05 beta driver allowing them to mine at 48 Mh/s around 105w which is quite decent. As things stand now, the 6600xt is probably a better bet given the price and much lower power draw for mining use and gaming too I think. Any how this is the model: https://www.newegg.com/msi-geforce-...io-12g/p/N82E16814137629?Item=N82E16814137629 , recent reviews indicate the updated device id with hw hr lock.

Finally won the shuffle again for a standalone 3060 msi gaming x, seems it's LHR (new id so 470.05 driver trick doesn't work) so no use to me unfortunately. Probably gonna pass unless someone here needs it (at cost).
Yeah 100% of these will be LHR (except 3090.) Raven and Ergo doing well enough now, but for a 3060 that was too rich for my blood.

Passing on it will probably mean shuffle ban for a year lol but so be it, they already stuck me with that Gigabyte B450 board last week for the MSRP 6600XT.

Finally won the shuffle again for a standalone 3060 msi gaming x, seems it's LHR (new id so 470.05 driver trick doesn't work) so no use to me unfortunately. Probably gonna pass unless someone here needs it (at cost).
How much. I may take it

Yes those MSI 3060's are all definitely rev2 (PCIe ID 2504) now. Still a decent GPU though. If you won it standalone it's prob worth it; if in a bundle prob not.

Yes those MSI 3060's are all definitely rev2 (PCIe ID 2504) now. Still a decent GPU though. If you won it standalone it's prob worth it; if in a bundle prob not.
Sales tax in my county is now a hellish 10.25% so with their 9.99 shipping it's coming out to nearly 630, and it's obviously not refundable....on another note, looks like recent purchases do factor into the selection algorithm for sure. Dunno why I entered, habit I guess? Given the 98% rejection rate I've had so far..
Update: let it go, more hassle than it was worth.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yeah 100% of these will be LHR (except 3090.) Raven and Ergo doing well enough now, but for a 3060 that was too rich for my blood.
Yeah unless the LHR check is totally defeated, that will be an albatross across these GPUs' neck. Hell Nv could update their drivers to start blocking the next big algo being mined and claim it's working per design since it's LHR, don't think they committed to LHR for ETH only in perpetuity...
Good looking out. I almost clicked the add to cart for a friend who's stuck with a 1650 super. But then i thought about it and ... anyway I'll let you figure out why id didn't. Don't want to derail the thread.
#softwarematters
Had a 6800 earlier and now have a 6600xt in a system with a 3090 primary card, so far no issues. And gamed extensively on that 6800 not just mining fwiw.

Good looking out. I almost clicked the add to cart for a friend who's stuck with a 1650 super. But then i thought about it and ... anyway I'll let you figure out why i didn't. Don't want to derail the thread.
#softwarematters
I have an AMD CPU and Nvidia GPU for a reason. I think most people with newer systems have this setup.

Reactions: Epos7
like this
Keep Eyes peeled on these CLX gaming desktops on BestBuy today -- price errors all day long. Basically, camp BestBuy.com and be logged in already.

Last edited:
Assuming they're still shipping these with Non-LHR TUF 3080, not a bad deal

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-r...080-2tb-hdd-512gb-ssd/6455824.p?skuId=6455824

1630363050144.png

I won my first shuffle today, after like 20 tries. Unfortunately not the XBox X it was an Asus 3060 Ti and Strix motherboard for $780. Meh.

I clicked the link the moment you posted and Goo
Possible false alarm on this prebuilt: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-r...080-2tb-hdd-512gb-ssd/6455824.p?skuId=6455824

Since it appears BestBuy crosslinked its SKU with a different, cheaper prebuilt: a Cyberpower PC a 11700KF and RTX 3060. (Example: https://www.newegg.com/cyberpowerpc-glc2500v6-gamer-xtreme/p/N82E16883230644)

So if anyone ordered one and the order doesn't cancel, you may get a Cyberpower 3060 system, or the CLX 3080 Ti system. Will know for sure on Thursday.
I clicked the link the moment you posted. Googled the system to make sure, they all said 3060. Went back to the BB site and then it sold out. So it didn't seem like BB had the right description but it could be shipped to store and verified.

PSA: vipoutlet.com has the xbx certified for 679 minus 10% off 10vipfirst all day. Given how much the supply of these has dried up may be a good option for some.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/clx-se...0gb-ssd-2tb-hdd-black/6462362.p?skuId=6462362

Priced under $1300 for a RTX 3080 + Ryzen 5800X system.

SKU and comments/question shows RTX 3060..

Edit: SOLD OUT

I was able to snag one but I didnt see the comments/question showing 3060. That would be make sense for the price, because they have another listed with 3080 5800 system that is $3k. I wonder what they would do when I complain about the system specs showing something different than what I purchased.

They do have lots and lots of discrepancies/typos maybe then. It does say 3080 in specs, but then lists 12 "megabytes" of memory. Well 12GB would be a 3060. Someone made some mistakes on also those CLX systems.

Last edited:
Ordered one of those CLX 5800x systems that went online again this morning, you'd be a fool to turn down a 3080 +5800x for less than 1300 in this market, email shows a 5800x+3080 so that is good. Got in store pickup so I can refuse it there and then if specs are different.We'll see...

Ordered one of those CLX 5800x systems that went online again this morning, you'd be a fool to turn down a 3080 +5800x for less than 1300 in this market, email shows a 5800x+3080 so that is good. Got in store pickup so I can refuse it there and then if specs are different.We'll see...

At this point I dont see this coming with those specs. Pretty sure this is a 3060 system. They have the 3080 5800x system listed on the site as well with same specs again, the other one is $3000. And I dont see BB making good on this purchase because they arnt going to be able to order stock of it.

At this point I dont see this coming with those specs. Pretty sure this is a 3060 system. They have the 3080 5800x system listed on the site as well with same specs again, the other one is $3000. And I dont see BB making good on this purchase because they arnt going to be able to order stock of it.
That's why I ordered for store pickup, if other folks confirm it's the 3060, I will just cancel it instead of wasting time...
This Dell deal is live again with potential 10% chase cc + 10% ebates CB, couldn't resist given how much the 1660 supers are by themselves.
https://slickdeals.net/f/15215089-d...gb-650-2-5-sd-cashback-free-s-h?src=frontpage

Last edited:
Gone already.
Discord, multiple ones I follow flagged this, would have worked out to be around 560 for me with ship and tax, way too much for a 6600xt, my earlier purchases were around the 450 mark total, about the max I'd recommend paying for these (with tax and ship).

Last edited:
Discord, multiple ones I follow flagged this, would have worked out to be around 560 for me with ship and tax, way too much for a 6600xt, my earlier purchases were around the 450 mark total, about the max I'd recommend paying for these (with tax and ship).
Yeah, I wasn't going to buy anything, I just like to keep up with what's going on. Since I won the lottery with the 3080, I'm done for quite a while. I would have liked to have gotten my hands on a 6800xt at the time, but those are truly unobtainium.

Yeah, I wasn't going to buy anything, I just like to keep up with what's going on. Since I won the lottery with the 3080, I'm done for quite a while. I would have liked to have gotten my hands on a 6800xt at the time, but those are truly unobtainium.
Crazy how the non OC version was 379 last week and now the 'OC' version is 499 :) Even my forced mobo bundle was 445...

Last edited:
And a 3070 should be 500 right?😉
At least the 3070 delivers 2080Ti-like performance. The 3070 going for $700-$800 is at least still delivering an increase in price/fps compared with what came before. The 6600xt is essentially somewhere around a 5700/5700xt in performance, which was often a sub $400 card 2 years ago. If it were a sub $300 card then it would be delivering a price/performance update over the cards that it is replacing in their performance category. At $500 retail price it's just an insultingly poor value. When the 6700xt is going for $500 it's only a reasonable price. The current AMD GPU prices should have everyone looking elsewhere.

Back