[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

newegg.PNG

Damn impulse. Don't want or need so I might just cancel it because the price.

Still shows in stock too...

https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-geforce-rtx-3090-gv-n3090aorusx-w-24gd/p/N82E16814932387

Man that price is spicy. lol
I just reserved a Ford Maverick and built a truck gun for less money.

Yeah but those are understandably cheap due to the lack of RTX\DLSS... 😁

I cancelled it. Surprised it still shows in stock since that nvidia person said the GPU shortage will go into 2022. If it were returnable I would see if I could sell it locally but since it isn't I'd rather not be stuck with it.

Edit: If people are willing to spend $1200 on aftermarket waterblocks\tubing\rads idk if this is a bad price on this card...

Reordered because fuck Lateralus. :jimlad:

Last edited:
Edit: If people are willing to spend $1200 on aftermarket waterblocks\tubing\rads idk if this is a bad price on this card...

It's a bad price unfortunately. When any GPU hangs around in stock more than .1 milliseconds, let alone 6 hours+, the universe is speaking to you.

It's a bad price unfortunately. When any GPU hangs around in stock more than .1 milliseconds, let alone 6 hours+, the universe is speaking to you.

Oh I know. But also universally people can't afford to just randomly spend $2500 on an oem card that others are buying for say $2300 and puitting $1200 water blocks\tubes\rads on.

Best Buy IN-STORE ONLY Event
Morning of Thursday, August 26, 2021
Founder's Edition graphics cards: RTX 3090, 3080 Ti, 3080, 3070 Ti, 3070, and 3060 Ti.

Founder's Edition graphics cards: RTX 3090, 3080 Ti, 3080, 3070 Ti, 3070, and 3060 Ti.
And just like that, there are 200+ individuals lined up at the BB locations that will have cards lol

If it wasn't for the fact that I now have to take my kid to school in the morning I would swing by just to see if there's a line worth waiting in.

Yeah I'm probably going. I got 8 early morning hours to burn.

But where's the link?

Edit: Dear Diary

It's been a bit of a rough stretch for me when it comes to the video card search. The only 3080 that will fit in my case is a founders edition or any other version that is exactly no more than 2.0 slots and under 305mm. I'm also one of those "working stiffs" and can't spend time waiting in a line at a Best Buy if I'm even lucky enough to notice there is a drop happening. I also refuse to pay more than MSRP or I would have tickled a scalpers fancy already. Hopefully my current video card has a long service life still left, because I see my chances of getting an FE at slim to none.

As my best friend would say, it is what it is.

Edit: Dear Diary

It's been a bit of a rough stretch for me when it comes to the video card search. The only 3080 that will fit in my case is a founders edition or any other version that is exactly no more than 2.0 slots and under 305mm. I'm also one of those "working stiffs" and can't spend time waiting in a line at a Best Buy if I'm even lucky enough to notice there is a drop happening. I also refuse to pay more than MSRP or I would have tickled a scalpers fancy already. Hopefully my current video card has a long service life still left, because I see my chances of getting an FE at slim to none.

As my best friend would say, it is what it is.
Keep trying the newegg shuffle then, it's your best bet (even if it took me 80 tries to get picked.) Also in all honesty, get the card first, and if need be replace your case later. We are not in a situation where such restrictions can be considered. If replacing the case is out of the question, and FE is really a requirement, consider how is important to you. Maybe take a vacation day?

then you are 100% out of luck getting a video card. Don't even bother, don't even think about it anymore if this is part of your buying criteria

I agree...

If youre dead set on paying just base MSRP, nobody sells them for that anymore except if you happen to get really really lucky, bestbuy. No graphics card for you for a couple of years I guess.

Last edited:
I agree...

If youre dead set on paying just base MSRP, nobody sells them for that anymore except if you happen to get really really lucky, bestbuy. No graphics card for you for a couple of years I guess.
MSRP is going to change based on AIB partner. And I don't think it's bad to hold to your guns and not pay a scalper.

newegg suspended my personal and business account for life because I downloaded ios beta 12 and apple pay had fucked up my address and denied payment on one of my orders. It used my older address lol. I even escalated with newegg chat on twitter and raised hell, newegg won't call me, respond to me. Just won't verify me anymore. Banned for life. 15 year old account simply gone!!!!!! No way to contact them, no support. Fuck this company!!!!!

Newegg on twitter told me sorry there is no resolution I am fucked!!!

Finally got my eVGA notification for the FTW card. I'm gonna grab it and hope I can sell the Gigabyte Eagle.

newegg suspended my personal and business account for life because I downloaded ios beta 12 and apple pay had fucked up my address and denied payment on one of my orders. It used my older address lol. I even escalated with newegg chat on twitter and raised hell, newegg won't call me, respond to me. Just won't verify me anymore. Banned for life. 15 year old account simply gone!!!!!! No way to contact them, no support. Fuck this company!!!!!

Newegg is trash, has been for about 6 or 7 years now. Unfortunately, outside of eVGA, they are the only other real option for people getting a video card.

Finally got my eVGA notification for the FTW card. I'm gonna grab it and hope I can sell the Gigabyte Eagle.

Newegg is trash, has been for about 6 or 7 years now. Unfortunately, outside of eVGA, they are the only other real option for people getting a video card.

Yep. 0 feedback. I submitted my request and filled out form for them to contact me twice, 0 contact. made a comment on twitter under robytech twitter promoting their build and they come crying to me telling me to contact them. Then chatted with me and said escalated to unblock me. Then sorry they cant verify me. I am like wtf are you guys doing to verify me, fucking call me, email me, talk to me, there is 0 contact with me rofl. You are just going to dump a 15 year old customer who spent 7k with you in last few months just like that? ROFL Fuck this company.

Yep. 0 feedback. I submitted my request and filled out form for them to contact me twice, 0 contact. made a comment on twitter under robytech twitter promoting their build and they come crying to me telling me to contact them. Then chatted with me and said escalated to unblock me. Then sorry they cant verify me. I am like wtf are you guys doing to verify me, fucking call me, email me, talk to me, there is 0 contact with me rofl. You are just going to dump a 15 year old customer who spent 7k with you in last few months just like that? ROFL Fuck this company.
Try their Facebook account as well. Just keep pestering them. Even if you never buy from them again, do it out of spite. :ROFLMAO:

I am guessing applepay did a antifraud chargeback? If that is the case then I'm not surprised unfortunately, pretty much every company will instantly close your account if you do a chargeback no matter what the cause. That's almost why cards are better since they do pending charge holds instead.

Either way it sucks since it's not our fault.

I am guessing applepay did a antifraud chargeback? If that is the case then I'm not surprised unfortunately, pretty much every company will instantly close your account if you do a chargeback no matter what the cause. That's almost why cards are better since they do pending charge holds instead.

Either way it sucks since it's not our fault.
No there is no chargeback. You didn’t get my issue sorry. All I did was a damn order. Order never went through. Canceled because of a damn address issue or whatever, apples denied payment or whatever the fuck it was. No I didn’t do a charge back or got free shit. It was fricking canceled order and got my account locked. They canceled my ordered and froze my account and never contacted me. Still bad customer service. Treated my account like shit. Lost nothing but a customer who spent shit load of money with them. All I wanted was some damn contact back and human talking to me hey we have an issue with your account. It was like a fuck you to me.

Do you work for neweggg? If so pass on the feedback. 0 contact doesn’t help. Absolutely no attempt to resolve. For them it’s just lock and move on. Makes 0 sense.

Pretty much moved on like you did lol.

Last edited:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp-co.../pcmcat1619723841347.c?id=pcmcat1619723841347

I wouldn't assume if a store isn't on the list that they won't have GPUs. Like last time, some stores may receive stock late but the website list won't get updated.

Calling or visiting local store and asking manager to confirm if they'll have GPUs Thursday may give you an edge.

Last edited:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp-co.../pcmcat1619723841347.c?id=pcmcat1619723841347

I wouldn't assume if a store isn't on the list that they won't have GPUs. Like last time, some stores may receive stock late but the website list won't get updated.

Calling or visiting local store and asking manager to confirm if they'll have GPUs Thursday may give an edge while the crowds are at the listed stores.
Thanks. No more shuffle and browsing. I haven't waited outside for anything since the XBOX 360 launch. A year later and still no MSRP cards online, time for desperate measures.

Last edited:
Back