[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

MC is getting better it looks. They had a bunch of MSI, Asus 3070ti and MSI 3090s instock today after work. EVGA stuff flys off the shelf still. Looks like they are slowly lowing the prices on AMD cards also. Still ridiculous tho.

Nice, the shuffles have been so bad it's been weeks since I bothered.
I finally won my first one for a 3080Ti but they paired it with a $420 Z490 board with 2 stars that goes for $250 Open box, and doesn't support gen 11. That's an instant $200 resale loss on the mobo. Pass.

Last edited:
I finally won my first one for a 3080Ti but they paired it with a $420 Z490 board with 2 stars that goes for $250 Open box, and doesn't support gen 11. That's an instant $200 resale loss on the mobo. Pass.
You can see what the bundles are before you select them. Now that will be sold to a bot. Please think of everyone and only enter for combos and products you will actually buy in the future.

You can see what the bundles are before you select them. Now that will be sold to a bot. Please think of everyone and only enter for combos and products you will actually buy in the future.
Yes, think of the starving children in Africa who will no longer be able to get an RTX 3080 Ti because some guy passed on buying a crappy bundle. For shame!

Yes, think of the starving children in Africa who will no longer be able to get an RTX 3080 Ti because some guy passed on buying a crappy bundle. For shame!
Or all the gamers who get fucked over. Who have been fighting this game since November. It's not like you can go pick one up off the shelf.

Honestly if you been trying since November and still haven't gotten a card. You weren't trying very hard or really didn't want/need one.
When I stopped bothering with the newegg shuffle, I was 0-77. I camped out five days at Micro Center at different times, they're an hour away so I can't do it very much. I have youtube drop streams going and have been on discord every day. I've been present for at least a dozen best buy drops, in several cases getting through the queue but never properly in cart as its either not available online or not available in a store within the radius around me (I forget what it is, something like 250 miles.) I have tried zotac a few times but that is an exercise in frustration with their hamster wheel server. I even got through the game on Linus's drop once but they were sold out by then.

I did manage to get a 3070 ti by getting in on the evga sign up queue very early, and being lucky enough for the page to load. What else should I have been trying, what could I have done harder? I wanted a 3080. I'm employed so I can't follow this stuff for a good chunk of the day.

Have we confirmed that unbought shuffle stuff goes right back online for sale? Do they not just recycle it to the next day?

How do you know it went to a bot? It's a shuffle not a Best Buy drop. Totally random selection and no one does anything to deserve it.
In that same shuffle I really wanted a PS5 and saw the 3080Ti and picked it to, without reading the details on the Intel motherboard because I'm a AMD guy, I immediately thought I could sell it. After I got selected, I read into the specs and done my research on the board, it wasn't worth it. I was ready to switch over to Intel but the board didn't support 11 gen cpus, they tend to arrive DOA and with bent pins.

Blame Newegg for bundling poor products that aren't moving onto desperate gamers.
And remember, if I return the board because of issues then they would only exchange, which won't solve the issue because others did the same. Then if I wanted something else, I would have to return the entire bundle. Again, it wasn't worth the hassle. I don't think anyone would have bought it from me without losing up $250 on it.

I need my PC for work. Unreliability is out of the question. Here's the board, read the reviews:
https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E168131...te_z490-_-13-145-196-_-Product&quicklink=true

Last edited:
Have we confirmed that unbought shuffle stuff goes right back online for sale? Do they not just recycle it to the next day?
You know damn well it can't be confirmed either way. But with the buying windows, it will at best go to two more people, and newegg rarely has the same items the next shuffle. Early on the streams were lighting up with the exact same items from the shuffle becoming available but we gone instantly, so it is only an assumption. Doesn't negate the fact that if only those who would buy it had selected it, then it would have 100% avoided the possibility of a post shuffle bot.
How do you know it went to a bot? It's a shuffle not a Best Buy drop. Totally random selection and no one does anything to deserve it.
In that same shuffle I really wanted a PS5 and saw the 3080Ti and picked it to, without reading the details on the Intel motherboard because I'm a AMD guy, I immediately thought I could sell it. After I got selected, I read into the specs and done my research on the board, it wasn't worth it. I was ready to switch over to Intel but the board didn't support 11 gen cpus, they tend to arrive DOA and with bent pins.

Blame Newegg for bundling poor products that aren't moving onto desperate gamers.
And remember, if I return the board because of issues then they would only exchange, which won't solve the issue because others did the same. Then if I wanted something else, I would have to return the entire bundle. Again, it wasn't worth the hassle. I don't think anyone would have bought it from me without losing up $250 on it.

I need my PC for work. Unreliability is out of the question. Here's the board Read the reviews:
https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16813145196?Description=gigabyte z490&cm_re=gigabyte_z490-_-13-145-196-_-Product&quicklink=true
It's true, I don't know, I only have anecdotal evidence from earlier when I would watch streams and they would light up with the exact bundled cards later on in the day that were likely not selected due to bundles. What I do know is that if only people who wanted it selected it, it would have gone to one of those people for sure. The board would be a complete loss yes, I 100% agree. But it's also an extra cost to eat if you are really, really desperate. I never bothered with any of the bundles if I didn't think I could eat 100% of the cost of the bundled item, under the assumption I would never be able to sell it. Maybe that's why I was never selected. I don't mean to attack you personally, it's just frustrating seeing a passed opportunity here where your luck to win a shuffle was wasted and it also could have gone to another who was willing to eat that cost.

It's true, I don't know, I only have anecdotal evidence from earlier when I would watch streams and they would light up with the exact bundled cards later on in the day that were likely not selected due to bundles. What I do know is that if only people who wanted it selected it, it would have gone to one of those people for sure. The board would be a complete loss yes, I 100% agree. But it's also an extra cost to eat if you are really, really desperate. I never bothered with any of the bundles if I didn't think I could eat 100% of the cost of the bundled item, under the assumption I would never be able to sell it. Maybe that's why I was never selected. I don't mean to attack you personally, it's just frustrating seeing a passed opportunity here where your luck to win a shuffle was wasted and it also could have gone to another who was willing to eat that cost.

I don't enjoy losing money so I was willing to switch to Intel just to get the card. I mean, that's a huge decision just to get the card. But....
$420 loss is just to much. We are talking about the heart of the system. At least I passed on it, instead of reselling the card, there's a 50/50 chance a good person got what they wanted.

I'm just at a point in gaming were if I can't easily get something, it's not for me.
I haven't entered into another shuffle since then because I know that don't want the bundled item.

I'm waiting until they have a 3080Ti PSU bundle or AMD board. I have a Corsair HX1200 or AMD B550 I can sell to offset the cost.

I did manage to get a 3070 ti by getting in on the evga sign up queue very early, and being lucky enough for the page to load. What else should I have been trying, what could I have done harder? I wanted a 3080. I'm employed so I can't follow this stuff for a good chunk of the day.

I think he's saying you should have just quit your job and started up a business buying and selling video cards, since that's what it takes to actually get one these days.

I think he's saying you should have just quit your job and started up a business buying and selling video cards, since that's what it takes to actually get one these days.
cheerful-office-space-meme.jpg

What helped me big time with Best Buy a couple months ago was to use the mobile app, too. It seemed like at the time when I got a card, that it was more stable or prioritized, I'm not sure what.

Anyone looking for a white card for their build, the 6700XT Spectra White from PowerColor is instock at amaz

I’m pretty sure I got my 3070ti after somebody didn’t choose to buy it off the shuffle. I was much past the cutoff time for earlier offers.

I think this 'cycle' is mostly done...I was able to casually order an Asus 6800 on Amazon the other day,granted prescalped (direct from Amazon no TP seller) at 989 plus CA tax but still much better than even a month ago...

Best buy GPU drop seems to be going on now.
Not sure what is up, but it's pretty anemic so far. The highlighted 3080 was showing as available, now it's not available in my area and only a few things have cropped up.

1626293107786.png

1626293156542.png

Last edited:
Best buy GPU drop seems to be going on now.
Not sure what is up, but it's pretty anemic so far. The highlighted 3080 was showing as available, now it's not available in my area and only a few things have cropped up.

View attachment 374992
View attachment 374993
you gotta check every 5 mins or so. Best Buy release a few at a time. Different models, etc.

Reactions: DPI
like this
you gotta check every 5 mins or so. Best Buy release a few at a time. Different models, etc.
I'm literally just watching the list of GPUs with exclude out of stock checked. They had like 4 or 5 things in stock when I first saw anything and other stuff hasn't seemed to come into stock yet. We'll see, sometimes they do really small drops at weird times like this one. Might be one of those. Either way congrats to bufodr_T.

I'm literally just watching the list of GPUs with exclude out of stock checked. They had like 4 or 5 things in stock when I first saw anything and other stuff hasn't seemed to come into stock yet. We'll see, sometimes they do really small drops at weird times like this one. Might be one of those. Either way congrats to bufodr_T.
I had $50 in reward bucks waiting to be spent. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: sover
like this
You're the first human success I've seen in months.

Did best buy get their bot blocker working again, or are the usual botters just not bothering for some reason?
You can luck out on BB if you get in queue in the first second or so of it going live, got a PS5 and Xbx during the last drop.

I selected the first 3070ti I saw in stock. Waited for it to turn yellow. Straight to checkout. I did it on my phone on the app.
Congrats. I hope everyone who has been waiting will eventually get what they are looking for.

just picked up a 3090 FTW 3 from microcenter at MSRP. had to get a uber to get it during lunch.
Lucky. I was there yesterday after work and they had vouchers out for them. I grabbed one and when I got to the register the guy came back out of the back empty handed saying they didn't have anymore.. It was one of those hand written vouchers too so I think I been lied too. Manager came running after me when I was walking out saying they do have 3070ti. I told em to piss off with those.

Last edited:
Lucky. I was there yesterday after work and they had vouchers out for them. I grabbed one and when I got to the register the guy came back out of the back empty handed saying they didn't have anymore.. It was one of those hand written vouchers too so I think I been lied too. Manager came running after me when I was walking out saying they do have 3070ti. I told em to piss of with those.
that does sound sketchy. the guy who helped me, told me, if you see a box we have it. I'm pretty sure he checked the inventory before he gave me the voucher that I had to take to the register.

that does sound sketchy. the guy who helped me, told me, if you see a box we have it. I'm pretty sure he checked the inventory before he gave me the voucher that I had to take to the register.
Yea they had the printed things out on diy table of everything available atm. Paper said they had 4 on hand. He then pulled out one of the hand written vouchers that you normally get in the morning from a manager. He went to the back to get it after handing me the voucher. I was mad but shrugged it off by the time I got out the door.

Yea they had the printed things out on diy table of everything available atm. Paper said they had 4 on hand. He then pulled out one of the hand written vouchers that you normally get in the morning from a manager. He went to the back to get it after handing me the voucher. I was mad but shrugged it off by the time I got out the door.
He cannot currently flip it for profit given the prices so probably just an inventory error.

Back