[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Second shuffle I won in two weeks!
It can be done!
Not what I really wanted, but I'll take my W's
And code will show once you're selected

This is their sell method lol. Get you juiced up with clicks and feed on your urge to play a game and get a W and buy what you may not even want. Hey But I won the shuffle so I must buy hahaha.

This is their sell method lol. Get you juiced up with clicks and feed on your urge to play a game and get a W and buy what you may not even want. Hey But I won the shuffle so I must buy hahaha.
Didn't buy though, lol

PSA, stop saying "you won the shuffle". You didn't win shit, you were selected to pay over MSRP for an outdated piece of hardware. The Ti's are coming soon.

Lets go "win" one.

PSA, stop saying "you won the shuffle". You didn't win shit, you were selected to pay over MSRP for an outdated piece of hardware. The Ti's are coming soon.

Lets go "win" one.
It's a nice win if you resell it lol

Yeah, there have been some 3090 K|ngp|n cads in the last couple of days, and the salt about some of them showing up on Ebay is incredible. I would sell it myself, need to put it in my loop! But after the last year, I'm not going to say a thing when I see a single car get flipped like this. Now, flipping pallet should get free broken kneecaps...

Even though a lot of rejection emails apparently didn't go out, or were somehow lost, the next shuffle is lining up. Today we have the 5900x, 5950x, an EVGA 3070 without bundle, and some bundled 3080s.

Even though a lot of rejection emails apparently didn't go out, or were somehow lost, the next shuffle is lining up. Today we have the 5900x, 5950x, an EVGA 3070 without bundle, and some bundled 3080s.
A bare 3060 for a little more than I paid for my 3070's. Several 3080 bundles for just under what I paid for my 3090. I'm in...

Still have not received my rejection email. It will arrive just in time for the next Newegg Shitfull.
There was too much fail yesterday. Their servers couldn't handle all the rejections. The sheer magnitude of the pain caused several servers to become sentient and they refused to abuse the humans further. Especially over tea pots and Rosewill items. Their pity for us is encouraging.

There was too much fail yesterday. Their servers couldn't handle all the rejections. The sheer magnitude of the pain caused several servers to become sentient and they refused to abuse the humans further. Especially over tea pots and Rosewill items. Their pity for us is encouraging.

yea I'm really curious about yesterday since today is back to normal. Trial run for the future I guess. Maybe they plan to keep shuffle alive even after video cards are no longer like gold or they plan to make a spin off thing.

I was selected!?!! For TWO items?!

That's the first ever shuffle win for me. And maybe a little surprising since I was pretty selective in today's "special" offering. Now, do I really want either of these keyboards? I kinda still really like my G710+.
if you get selected for TWO items do you have to buy them both or can you choose one or the other?

You have to buy them both, and the kettle or the MIB show up and flashy-thingie you...

if you get selected for TWO items do you have to buy them both or can you choose one or the other?
Whatever you get selected for gets put in your newegg cart. I've never tried, but I'm thinking if you don't want it you probably just remove it from your cart.

There were PS5 drops for both Amazon and GameStop today, I wasn't able to get either one despite being on the sites during the drops. It's so crazy that it's so hard to get something in stock into a cart and checkout. lol

There were PS5 drops for both Amazon and GameStop today, I wasn't able to get either one despite being on the sites during the drops. It's so crazy that it's so hard to get something in stock into a cart and checkout. lol
I managed to get a Series X bundle during that drop. I miraculously got a PS5 from Best Buy back in January. It's weird to see how hard everything is to get still.

Got a Ventus 3080 into my cart and was at checkout, but I'd have needed to do a 90 mile (each way) drive for it. Not doing that for a card I'd just be getting to sell to someone on here.

New egg shuffle is just getting more hilarious. They gonna bundle a b550 and 5600x with a 6900xt. I mean I am so glad I just picked up computers at this point and got in on the HP with 5800x and 3080 for 1950. These prices are just beyond stupid. I mean at least put in a better board and better cpu with 6900xt.

New egg shuffle is just getting more hilarious. They gonna bundle a b550 and 5600x with a 6900xt. I mean I am so glad I just picked up computers at this point and got in on the HP with 5800x and 3080 for 1950. These prices are just beyond stupid. I mean at least put in a better board and better cpu with 6900xt.
Yeah I can appreciate bundling balanced parts critical for pc building for combos to cater to actual gamers building systems instead of miners and scalpers grabbing all they can get, but these combos make no sense.

Bundle high end motherboards and cpus with high end cards and lower end motherboards with lower end cards. Is it that hard of a concept? Instead this is used as an outlet to push hard to sell components with highly sought after GPUs.

The pricing is just insane even on the lower level. 5600x with a b550 and your still paying $900 for a 6700XT, aka double MSRP. The AMD cards on these Shuffles just is not worth it IMO..

The pricing is just insane even on the lower level. 5600x with a b550 and your still paying $900 for a 6700XT, aka double MSRP. The AMD cards on these Shuffles just is not worth it IMO..
Yea pure insanity. I am sure one could get it for close to double the price from scalper instead of buying parts they won’t need lol.

I said this in the Ampere thread too, but I got a win on the TD Discord this morning. They notified on the BB drop before the other discord I'm in. A member of my gaming clan will be playing on the card as soon as it comes in.

There are no affiliate links or any crap like that. They're just in it to get gamers connected to cards.
https://discord.gg/tYfv3PjGxV

For all those that are on the evga wait list. I got my

EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING, 10G-P5-3897-KR email today.​

To bad my wife pitched a fit 🤣
0CCDF9F2-37A1-4774-901B-16276EEA4965.png

0741DFEE-EB38-4347-9BD6-62D31DEA5B73.png

I don’t need this. But wtf is this with Amazon? Did the same to me on 5950x. First time I saw this today. Bunch of horse shit so what if I got a GPU instantly and I can’t buy now?

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back