[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

true but it’s one of the cheapest prebuilt you can get though. No one should buy it unless they can use the entire system anyways.
Did you read the reviews? They are terrible, they all say it runs so hot it throttles. Here are two examples

Like a lot of people I've been wanting to get a 3080 card for a long time without success. While looking at Best Buy prebuilt PCs, I couldn't believe it when a local store had one in stock. At the time there was only 1 star review on here so I thought I would take a gamble. After a brief time with it - my summary is - terrible outside design. Aside from the front face, the case reminds me of those 90s plastic cases. Not enough air vents. - terrible interior design. Need to unscrew at the back, and you see a wall of metal shielding. Push a lever down and then you can see the components but they are not that accessible. Again, it reminds me of a bygone era of badly designed PCs. - insanely bad cooling. I tried a few games, not even that demanding. One game I tried, the frame rates weren't hitting what I expected. The top of the case felt extremely hot to the touch, and this is unacceptable. The internal cooling is insufficient and badly place. I intend to return this when I can. Suggest you avoid purchasing this, even if you really want to get into the latest wave of PC gaming.

Whatever you do, do NOT buy this configuration from Best Buy unless you're willing to fork out another $200 to make it perform as advertised. Let me explain: This configuration, for over $2,000, gives you SINGLE-CHANNEL RAM instead of dual-channel -- which is a FREE option on Dell's website. And don't think it's super easy to upgrade -- the HyperX RAM used in the Auroras are an odd proprietary variant that you can't buy in stores, so you have to do research online of the RAM you can actually use. On top of this, this configuration comes with the pathetic air cooler. The reason it's so bad is because the power supply (when the case is closed) sits right on top of the CPU fan, so the cooler is literally blowing air back onto itself resulting in crazy high temperatures. For a $50 charge on Dell's website (which should come standard!), you can get the liquid cooler that does a MUCH better job with temperatures. It should not even be allowed for Dell to sell the air-cooled variant -- it really is that bad. I would save yourself the headache and just purchase directly from Dell. Although the shipping times might be longer, you get a system with advertised performance -- not this garbage.

It should come sooner. When I got mine it said it would be a month and I got it 2 weeks later.
Cool. I got it for my in-laws. SiL has been looking for one for their kids since it launched, no luck. I've been elevated to "favorite uncle" status. :)

I missed it, can anyone tell me what the prices were?

Thanks
Card itself was about $1050 but you have to buy a motherboard as well which was between $150 and $550 if my memory serves me.

Edit: Just remembered I still had it open, card is $1,023.75 and mobo price is between $169.99 and $749.99.

1620338986578.png

Did you read the reviews? They are terrible, they all say it runs so hot it throttles. Here are two examples

Like a lot of people I've been wanting to get a 3080 card for a long time without success. While looking at Best Buy prebuilt PCs, I couldn't believe it when a local store had one in stock. At the time there was only 1 star review on here so I thought I would take a gamble. After a brief time with it - my summary is - terrible outside design. Aside from the front face, the case reminds me of those 90s plastic cases. Not enough air vents. - terrible interior design. Need to unscrew at the back, and you see a wall of metal shielding. Push a lever down and then you can see the components but they are not that accessible. Again, it reminds me of a bygone era of badly designed PCs. - insanely bad cooling. I tried a few games, not even that demanding. One game I tried, the frame rates weren't hitting what I expected. The top of the case felt extremely hot to the touch, and this is unacceptable. The internal cooling is insufficient and badly place. I intend to return this when I can. Suggest you avoid purchasing this, even if you really want to get into the latest wave of PC gaming.

Whatever you do, do NOT buy this configuration from Best Buy unless you're willing to fork out another $200 to make it perform as advertised. Let me explain: This configuration, for over $2,000, gives you SINGLE-CHANNEL RAM instead of dual-channel -- which is a FREE option on Dell's website. And don't think it's super easy to upgrade -- the HyperX RAM used in the Auroras are an odd proprietary variant that you can't buy in stores, so you have to do research online of the RAM you can actually use. On top of this, this configuration comes with the pathetic air cooler. The reason it's so bad is because the power supply (when the case is closed) sits right on top of the CPU fan, so the cooler is literally blowing air back onto itself resulting in crazy high temperatures. For a $50 charge on Dell's website (which should come standard!), you can get the liquid cooler that does a MUCH better job with temperatures. It should not even be allowed for Dell to sell the air-cooled variant -- it really is that bad. I would save yourself the headache and just purchase directly from Dell. Although the shipping times might be longer, you get a system with advertised performance -- not this garbage.

I did read the reviews. Only downside of that one is it’s not using a 120mm AIO and single ram stick but hey stills works with that. I just linked it bud no one needs to buy it if they don’t want to. Plus Best Buy has epic return policy hopefully they read the reviews and make some configuration changes. This was out of stock for a bit so who knows. 🤷‍♂️

Card itself was about $1050 but you have to buy a motherboard as well which was between $150 and $550 if my memory serves me.

Edit: Just remembered I still had it open, card is $1,023.75 and mobo price is between $169.99 and $749.99.
Ah so scalping on their site too. Lol newegg isn't even charging that much.

I love how the reply to review saying overheating says update the bios. As if that will suddenly cool the case off or move PSu out of the way.

And walmart is doing AMD CPU DROP NOW WHAT!!!

Order received. Arrives 05/13. AMD Ryzen? 7 5800X 8-core/16-thread
I'm not sure how much you paid, but when I click search for it on Walmart's website it says, $449.99. Friendly FYI it's still $419.99 via Newegg's or Antonline's ebay store:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/294125898656?epid=12041984358&hash=item447b450ba0:g:e6MAAOSwJclgecje
https://www.ebay.com/itm/124628149567?epid=12041984358&hash=item1d046aa53f:g:tPEAAOSwnBdgT3On

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I love how the reply to review saying overheating says update the bios. As if that will suddenly cool the case off or move PSu out of the way.
Its very possible that the bios shipped does not respect the Intel stock spec for the 11700F as 60w TDP. So, a bios update could enforce stock power limits for 60w tdp. But also dropping like 30% of the performance.

true but it’s one of the cheapest prebuilt you can get though. No one should buy it unless they can use the entire system anyways.
Anyone serious about getting a prebuilt with a 3080 should refresh this several times per day:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-r...080-2tb-hdd-512gb-ssd/6455824.p?skuId=6455824

Its got a better CPU than the Alienware, a real, very well specced motherboard, a probably decent power supply, and confirmed two sticks of RAM. The case has very decent airflow potential and solid cable management. And they come with ASUS TUF 3080, which are one of the better versions of 3080. All for less money than the Alienware.

You will need to upgrade the CPU cooler and probably should ad another 120mm fan to optimize airflow.

Thanks! That is a good price for the card.

Anyone serious about getting a prebuilt with a 3080 should refresh this several times per day:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-r...080-2tb-hdd-512gb-ssd/6455824.p?skuId=6455824

Its got a better CPU than the Alienware, a real, very well specced motherboard, a probably decent power supply, and confirmed two sticks of RAM. The case has very decent airflow potential and solid cable management. And they come with ASUS TUF 3080, which are one of the better versions of 3080. All for less money than the Alienware.

You will need to upgrade the CPU cooler and probably should ad another 120mm fan to optimize airflow.
I had seen this a few times before I gave up buying GPUs stand alone.
Even if you swapped system to a new case its still a good deal

Had the ability to tear into one of these but the 3070 version which comes with an Asus RTX 3070 Dual non OC (the 2K one comes with the non OC TUF RTX 3080). You can put a 240mm AIO in the front but it can only be fastened via the bottom 4 screw holes which is no big deal. I will say there is a plastic pop through nipple from the front cover that sticks a bit too far through. You could cut this off when the split in the end stops or YOLO it and it will just crinkle 3-4 fins provided you get the rad installed in just the right spot for the nipple to fit between two rad channels. It was a bit tricky making use of the grill holes in the case and getting all 4 screw holes to line up. The nipple just so happened to have fit directly between the rad channels when done out of pure luck. We were going to chop the end of the nipple off but it cleared fine other then the few fins. For ref the AIO used was the ROG 240mm. Might as well to compliment the Asus computer.

These are pretty hastily put together. The heatsink over the rear connectors was a bit rubbed on probably with gloves or something. IE light streaks were on it that could be wiped off. The cpu cooler on the other hand only had 3 of the twist and push OEM pins properly installed. The upper right one just didn't seem to want to work properly for removing it. Turns out the part that should fan out on the back side of the board was fanned out on the front side and the pin wasn't actually installed into the hole in the mobo. Naturally this means it didn't properly make contact with the cpu. So many people in reviews complain about the cheapo 92mm cpu cooler sucking at cooling. If this is what keeps happening I wonder why. The paste was still mainly heaped up once separated due to only 3 points of actual proper fastening to the board.

The front cover is a PITA to disconnect at the top because it has 2 flat tabs you can't get to that need to be released. Wiggling it around and pulling up towards the top of the case is how I got it to finally come loose. The top panel is a completely different story. I intended to install 2 92mm exhaust fans in the roof for a lady but the intention was to keep the case intact in case she had to warranty it. popped everything loose on the top panel but where the handle is. Somehow the handle pops apart and you access 2 screws I think it was but for the life of me I couldn't carefully seem to separate the handle to access said screws and spent a bunch of time trying to get the front panel to separate from the top panel also and still had the swap to do for her. So we canned the idea of roof exhaust fans due to time constraints.

I will say the 3070 version has a gpu support bracket that screws to the mobo tray. These screws were easy to remove prior to the AIO install and a complete PITA to stab the little screws after but got them in there. Not sure if there is any bracket on the 3080 model or not. My guess is that would have to be removed for an AIO install though with the TUF being a longer card. The drives are basic cheapos, psu is rated A+ I believe on some psu list I've seen mentioned but it is a bare bones broken down pre-built psu intended solely for this PB system as there is barely any connectors. They may have completely dropped the ball the the cpu cooler install but the cable routing job was pretty good for a PB system. If only they took the same time on the cooler install. I'm glad this one was sent to the lady I was helping vs someone else that would have just been plugging it in and going with it.

For 3 weeks I was trying to help her score this or the one she ended up with (she had the 3080 in cart before word of these got around and instead of checking out was sending me multiple monitors to look at through Facebook Messenger) NO CHECK OUT SCREW A MONITOR. OOS FACEPALM! Thanks BB for trying to sell a monitor to someone buying a computer. Since she did that it took 3 weeks to finally score her one alerting her through messenger each time I saw either one go live. Lord I'm glad that's over.

I also see Tech Drops Discord (18+Disclaimer for language and adult humor) got some people here PS5's and XSX's today since I was blasting the thread. CONGRATS on the W's. Anyone else still looking for a console or want to jump on the band wagon for cpu/gpu alerts click the link no cost no affiliate links no BS. FYI The mentioned Asus ROG 3080 PB is tracked
Bassman99 can vouch he's scored and been hanging for a bit now.
Just take a quick look at the following channels if you join:
Rules
Next Drop Info
Role Channel (react to what ever post has what your looking for to get notified)
If you W and want to donate for the stock bot, VPS cost, etc there is a channel for that also. Not required though.

Again congrats on the W's today guys.

Last edited:
Had the ability to tear into one of these but the 3070 version which comes with an Asus RTX 3070 Dual non OC (the 2K one comes with the non OC TUF RTX 3080). You can put a 240mm AIO in the front but it can only be fastened via the bottom 4 screw holes which is no big deal. I will say there is a plastic pop through nipple from the front cover that sticks a bit too far through. You could cut this off when the split in the end stops or YOLO it and it will just crinkle 3-4 fins provided you get the rad installed in just the right spot for the nipple to fit between two rad channels. It was a bit tricky making use of the grill holes in the case and getting all 4 screw holes to line up. The nipple just so happened to have fit directly between the rad channels when done out of pure luck. We were going to chop the end of the nipple off but it cleared fine other then the few fins. For ref the AIO used was the ROG 240mm. Might as well to compliment the Asus computer.

These are pretty hastily put together. The heatsink over the rear connectors was a bit rubbed on probably with gloves or something. IE light streaks were on it that could be wiped off. The cpu cooler on the other hand only had 3 of the twist and push OEM pins properly installed. The upper right one just didn't seem to want to work properly for removing it. Turns out the part that should fan out on the back side of the board was fanned out on the front side and the pin wasn't actually installed into the hole in the mobo. Naturally this means it didn't properly make contact with the cpu. So many people in reviews complain about the cheapo 92mm cpu cooler sucking at cooling. If this is what keeps happening I wonder why. The paste was still mainly heaped up once separated due to only 3 points of actual proper fastening to the board.

The front cover is a PITA to disconnect at the top because it has 2 flat tabs you can't get to that need to be released. Wiggling it around and pulling up towards the top of the case is how I got it to finally come loose. The top panel is a completely different story. I intended to install 2 92mm exhaust fans in the roof for a lady but the intention was to keep the case intact in case she had to warranty it. popped everything loose on the top panel but where the handle is. Somehow the handle pops apart and you access 2 screws I think it was but for the life of me I couldn't carefully seem to separate the handle to access said screws and spent a bunch of time trying to get the front panel to separate from the top panel also and still had the swap to do for her. So we canned the idea of roof exhaust fans due to time constraints.

I will say the 3070 version has a gpu support bracket that screws to the mobo tray. These screws were easy to remove prior to the AIO install and a complete PITA to stab the little screws after but got them in there. Not sure if there is any bracket on the 3080 model or not. My guess is that would have to be removed for an AIO install though with the TUF being a longer card. The drives are basic cheapos, psu is rated A+ I believe on some psu list I've seen mentioned but it is a bare bones broken down pre-built psu intended solely for this PB system as there is barely any connectors. They may have completely dropped the ball the the cpu cooler install but the cable routing job was pretty good for a PB system. If only they took the same time on the cooler install. I'm glad this one was sent to the lady I was helping vs someone else that would have just been plugging it in and going with it.

For 3 weeks I was trying to help her score this or the one she ended up with (she had the 3080 in cart before word of these got around and instead of checking out was sending me multiple monitors to look at through Facebook Messenger) NO CHECK OUT SCREW A MONITOR. OOS FACEPALM! Thanks BB for trying to sell a monitor to someone buying a computer. Since she did that it took 3 weeks to finally score her one alerting her through messenger each time I saw either one go live. Lord I'm glad that's over.

I also see Tech Drops Discord (18+Disclaimer for language and adult humor) got some people here PS5's and XSX's today since I was blasting the thread. CONGRATS on the W's. Anyone else still looking for a console or want to jump on the band wagon for cpu/gpu alerts click the link no cost no affiliate links no BS. FYI The mentioned Asus ROG 3080 PB is tracked
Rules
Next Drop Info
Role Channel (react to what ever post has what your looking for to get notified)
If you W and want to donate for the stock bot, VPS cost, etc there is a channel for that also. Not required though.

I have scored a PS5 and Xbox thanks to the alerts.
I was treading water prior

Rules
Next Drop Info

Yes sir I’ve been a member of that discord for a while now. I’m acphydro on there. Thought I recognized your name on there. I was around for that MS drop and picked up another X

Yes sir I’ve been a member of that discord for a while now. I’m acphydro on there. Thought I recognized your name on there. I was around for that MS drop and picked up another X

Well now since you're also on the fixit discord(showing up in the shared discords) how have the tech drop notifications been? Notice any time delays etc? I left the stonks discord once I realized they are sending out delayed notifications compared to the 2 other discords I was on. Could have been too many users or some other issue either way I left because like I said I was getting notifications maybe a minute or so after I already received them from other discords.

edits: And I ask because I am grateful for scgt1 who provided us with info and helped me acquire an item. I feel obligated to make a donation to his preferred discord as a sign of respect since I'm not a dick and feel that good deeds get rewards. Just not too quick to throw da monies since I'm not a scalper rolling around in scalper monies :p
Tech drops hadn't notified me of 2 small drops last night but others have is why I ask.

edit2ish?: It was a zotac drop probaly only a gpu or two for the white 3080 and an amazon 5900 drop on amazon.

Last edited:
Well now since you're also on the fixit discord(showing up in the shared discords) how have the tech drop notifications been? Notice any time delays etc? I left the stonks discord once I realized they are sending out delayed notifications compared to the 2 other discords I was on. Could have been too many users or some other issue either way I left because like I said I was getting notifications maybe a minute or so after I already received them from other discords.

edits: And I ask because I am grateful for scgt1 who provided us with info and helped me acquire an item. I feel obligated to make a donation to his preferred discord as a sign of respect since I'm not a dick and feel that good deeds get rewards. Just not too quick to throw da monies since I'm not a scalper rolling around in scalper monies :p
Tech drops hadn't notified me of 2 small drops last night but others have is why I ask.

edit2ish?: It was a zotac drop probaly only a gpu or two for the white 3080 and an amazon 5900 drop on amazon.
Donations aren't a requirement bud. I just tossed that out there for if anyone felt inclined. Not sure which Zotac drop you were talking about but the bot popped off.

Distill.ioBOTYesterday at 9:13 PM​

Zotac Direct Server - RTX 3080 OC White @nvidia was updated.

Home ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity OC White Edition ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity OC White Edition Product SKU ZT-A30800K-10P Only 11 left Availability: In stock ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity OC White Edition Be the first to review this product $959.99 Qty: Add to Cart OR Add to WishlistAdd to Compare FacebookTwitterPrintEmailAddThishttps://www.zotacstore.com/us/zotac-gaming-geforce-rtx-3080-trinity-oc-white-edition-zt-a30800k-10p#642Share Description Overview Specifications Reviews DetailsGet Amplified with the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX™ 30 Series based on the NVIDIA Ampere architect…

Liftingjeans also dropped it in the gen pop chat.(see attached screenshot) I censored other members names for their privacy and censored the identifying numbers for your account . You are signed up for the AMD-GPU and NVIDIA roles to be notified as seen in the red circle. If your not being pinged shoot me a message or @ scgt1 me from gen pop chat when your on and we will try to sort it out.

As to something on Amazon dropping. HA Forget about it. Don't even track that bot infested place. By the time you get there the chance to actually get something is NIL. You basically have to sit on something yourself and constantly pound it before any of these twitter, facebook, youtube, discord, etc places sound off. It's next to impossible to get anything there gpu wise. From time to time someone in the gen chat will pop off about a console drop or something as those are a bit more likely to at least get one cop but that's about it.

Kirbs over on the pcbuilderhelper.com Discord tracks Amazon gpu's but by the time you wait for the affiliate link page to load the button and click it your already way behind on the game. Sure carting something but then Amazon want's to ensure they are sending to the correct address even if you only have 1 on your account. Then your met with 0 in stock while the page still shows you can ATC or Buy Now. Thing with Amazon is the server rolls in waves across the US starting on the west coast. So if your in central or eastern US stuff is already gone from inventory while the website update is just coming across to you. In other words it's a lost cause. Hell bots and people alike even track warehouse cards. The whole situation is a complete mess.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 0
Donations aren't a requirement bud. I just tossed that out there for if anyone felt inclined. Not sure which Zotac drop you were talking about but the bot popped off.

Distill.ioBOTYesterday at 9:13 PM​

Zotac Direct Server - RTX 3080 OC White @nvidia was updated.

Home ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity OC White Edition ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity OC White Edition Product SKU ZT-A30800K-10P Only 11 left Availability: In stock ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity OC White Edition Be the first to review this product $959.99 Qty: Add to Cart OR Add to WishlistAdd to Compare FacebookTwitterPrintEmailAddThishttps://www.zotacstore.com/us/zotac-gaming-geforce-rtx-3080-trinity-oc-white-edition-zt-a30800k-10p#642Share Description Overview Specifications Reviews DetailsGet Amplified with the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX™ 30 Series based on the NVIDIA Ampere architect…

Liftingjeans also dropped it in the gen pop chat.(see attached screenshot) I censored other members names for their privacy and censored the identifying numbers for your account . You are signed up for the AMD-GPU and NVIDIA roles to be notified as seen in the red circle. If your not being pinged shoot me a message or @ scgt1 me from gen pop chat when your on and we will try to sort it out.

As to something on Amazon dropping. HA Forget about it. Don't even track that bot infested place. By the time you get there the chance to actually get something is NIL. You basically have to sit on something yourself and constantly pound it before any of these twitter, facebook, youtube, discord, etc places sound off. It's next to impossible to get anything there gpu wise. From time to time someone in the gen chat will pop off about a console drop or something as those are a bit more likely to at least get one cop but that's about it.

Kirbs over on the pcbuilderhelper.com Discord tracks Amazon gpu's but by the time you wait for the affiliate link page to load the button and click it your already way behind on the game. Sure carting something but then Amazon want's to ensure they are sending to the correct address even if you only have 1 on your account. Then your met with 0 in stock while the page still shows you can ATC or Buy Now. Thing with Amazon is the server rolls in waves across the US starting on the west coast. So if your in central or eastern US stuff is already gone from inventory while the website update is just coming across to you. In other words it's a lost cause. Hell bots and people alike even track warehouse cards. The whole situation is a complete mess.

It was a white 3080 at 4:38am est from zotac is all I know. You know how their website gets when 2 or more people show up. And yes a 5900x on amazon that one has no chance to buy.

I know they aren't required. Like I said good deeds deserve rewards.

Last edited:
Reactions: scgt1
like this
The Asus 3070 PC just hit Best Buy again. If you're looking for the 3080 version I'd start camping the site now, when one hits the other usually follows not far behind. Looking forward to getting mine tomorrow to see if it was worth it.

Gus, just a heads up, if you are looking to buy the Asus 3070 from BB https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-r...b-hdd-512gb-ssd-black/6401065.p?skuId=6401065 just for the GPU then disregard this message but if you want it as a gaming rig continue reading below.

https://hardforum.com/threads/asus-rog-strix-g15ce-case-possible-solutions.2010150/

I haven't really dig deep into it and I don't know enough about knowing the difference or how to test whether the RAM that comes with that built is any good, single or dual channel because by looking at it, it looks like those cheap sticks you get with the regular workforce Dells, HPs, etc, etc.

Your miles may very but be careful.

uh
Gus, just a heads up, if you are looking to buy the Asus 3070 from BB https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-r...b-hdd-512gb-ssd-black/6401065.p?skuId=6401065 just for the GPU then disregard this message but if you want it as a gaming rig continue reading below.

https://hardforum.com/threads/asus-rog-strix-g15ce-case-possible-solutions.2010150/

I haven't really dig deep into it and I don't know enough about knowing the difference or how to test whether the RAM that comes with that built is any good, single or dual channel because by looking at it, it looks like those cheap sticks you get with the regular workforce Dells, HPs, etc, etc.

Your miles may very but be careful.
The RAM coming in these is reportedly 2x8GB SK Hynix DDR4 3200. CL22. Barebones with no heatspreaders. The 3200mhz speed is probably even JEDEC rather than XMP.

Should be absolutely fine and may even be able to tweak down the timings a bit.

That is good to know, thanks for the info, much appreciated.

I am definately going to have to go the long route and change the insides to my Thermaltake Speedo Advance Case that has plenty of fans and my wife won't need them to check her mail, browse the internet and look at her facebook account but still, I am extremely disappointed at Asus for that case.

That is good to know, thanks for the info, much appreciated.

I am definately going to have to go the long route and change the insides to my Thermaltake Speedo Advance Case that has plenty of fans and my wife won't need them to check her mail, browse the internet and look at her facebook account but still, I am extremely disappointed at Asus for that case.
Keep in mind that small parts like that can change at any time. You very well could get a different RAM brand than SK Hynix. But I have seen two user reviews say theirs is SK Hynix.

I so busy this morning and kept checking and was too early for shuffle. Got caught up in work and forgot till 10 minutes ago. Looked like a decent shuffle today too.

Got a shuffle W after 50 attempts. Second round no less. Gigabyte 3070 + B550 Aorus Pro

I am getting close to 50 attempts so maybe that means I may get something soon. I dunno, newegg combos are garbage so Its almost not worth it because I would just have to flip the other combo item but....

I just want a 3070 or 3080. I really dont want gigabyte either but, at this point beggers cant be choosers I suppose.

Congrats is that the Aorus Master? It’s a beautiful card and the LED screen is neat but I find it noisy and a bit toasty. A custom fan curve made it bearable though.

No unfortunately not that one
View attachment 354289
Still a good card. I am replacing the Thermal Pads on my gaming oc 3080. Only short coming is its MEM junction cooling power with the stock marshmallow pads.
I mean it would be nice to have more RGB bling I guess, but card works just as well without the 10% RGB boost 😂

Why are the bots preventing the 5950x from going GA on Amazon today, at the price Ant is selling theirs, you will not make a profit...sometimes these days it seems like the bots are just buying because the tasks are set to buy. 5900x's are going for 665, you can only hope to break even on those even with a store sub....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210508-183003_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210508-183003_eBay.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 0
Back