[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Just refreshed and 5600X only one showing in stock, they must have only a few of the others in stock

And they popped back up in stock again

FWIW, I jumped from a Ryzen1700x to a Ryzen 7 5800x, pretty significant uptick in speed across the board! (yeah, x570 Tomahawk & faster M.2 help also)

Can confirm there were 5900x and 5950x to buy a few minutes ago, only the 5600x now, though.
Always away from my computer when this stuff happens. Oh well, don't need to spend too much today anyway.

They block afil links already they never do that unless a drop is coming.
Have to lean on the dot #'s...10...15...20..25...30

Systems automated
Words out on Twerker now too. Going to be a 💩 show when they do pull the trigger.

WAVE 2 DEAD NOW
Went quick other then X so may not be a 3rd wave.

shows out of stock for me
USE THE WALMART APP
Screenshot_2021-05-06-15-42-02.png

Showed up for a fraction of a second, but removed from my cart using the WM app.

Ok boys ..... PPCS is releasing 3080 bundles one at a time, I can confirm they are legit. Select one of the payment methods listed like check or money order or it won't work. They are slowing stocking over the next hour (just talked to them on the phone to confirm.) Good luck and go get it bois. https://www.performance-pcs.com/evga-geforce-rtx-3080-ftw3-ultra-gaming-and-motherboard-bundle.html
EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING and Motherboard Bundle
This Bundle Package includes an EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING Graphics Card and the motherboard of your choice. Please Note: These items will only be sold as a Bundle. The only accept forms of payment for this bundle are Check, Money order, Coinbase Cryptocoins or Western Union wire Payment. All sales are final and there will be no r...

This a copy/paste

Ok boys ..... PPCS is releasing 3080 bundles one at a time, I can confirm they are legit. Select one of the payment methods listed like check or money order or it won't work. They are slowing stocking over the next hour (just talked to them on the phone to confirm.) Good luck and go get it bois. https://www.performance-pcs.com/evga-geforce-rtx-3080-ftw3-ultra-gaming-and-motherboard-bundle.html
This Bundle Package includes an EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING Graphics Card and the motherboard of your choice. Please Note: These items will only be sold as a Bundle. The only accept forms of payment for this bundle are Check, Money order, Coinbase Cryptocoins or Western Union wire Payment. All sales are final and there will be no r...

This a copy/paste
What they get enough shade for scalping on their Ebay store they are doing the right thing now?

Got a PS5 from Best Buy. Have to wait until next thursday though to pick it up. no option to ship, either.

And walmart is doing AMD CPU DROP NOW WHAT!!!

Order received. Arrives 05/13. AMD Ryzen? 7 5800X 8-core/16-thread
5800X has been one of the easier CPU to get due to poor value compare to 5600X, 5900X and 5950X.

This a copy/paste
Could never get that link to load, but went in and found it after a while. It was available when I clicked on it and then the card went out of stock as I added the motherboard. Dollar short and day late again.

I do want a 3080 but paying $2350 after taxes for a system that is worth maybe $700 in parts besides the GPU hurts.

true but it’s one of the cheapest prebuilt you can get though. No one should buy it unless they can use the entire system anyways.

This a copy/paste

"Check, Money order, Coinbase Cryptocoins or Western Union wire Payment"

All sales are final...so if its DOA you can't return it and have to RMA with the manufactuerer.

huh, strange way to get people to pay for the bundle.

"Check, Money order, Coinbase Cryptocoins or Western Union wire Payment"

All sales are final...so if its DOA you can't return it and have to RMA with the manufactuerer.

huh, strange way to get people to pay for the bundle.
Well after scalping cards on Fleabay since Feb 16 it sure looks like they are trying to skate by the IRS with the payment options. Maybe I'm wrong but yea those methods of payment sure don't speak I'm honest.

Otherwise wtf does it matter how people pay for the items. Oh wait they would have to pay high fees to Paypal and possibly the CC processing company. Nah I like choice 1 more.

Ok boys ..... PPCS is releasing 3080 bundles one at a time, I can confirm they are legit. Select one of the payment methods listed like check or money order or it won't work. They are slowing stocking over the next hour (just talked to them on the phone to confirm.) Good luck and go get it bois. https://www.performance-pcs.com/evga-geforce-
I missed it, can anyone tell me what the prices were?

Thanks

Back