[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

I wish winning the shuffle meant I got what I wanted. But at least someone can use it.
6700xt and b450 board for over $1k is a bad deal
Im not sure why the 6700xt is priced much higher that the 3070s
I've seen whole computers with 3070's showing up in stock all day for not much more than that. It's sad if people are actually paying $1000 for that card.

Perhaps because it's a unicorn novelty item? I do nt understand either. Even when on par with nvidia, she still lacks rays..

Remember when nvidia was all about physics and using an addon card for it? Yeah just barely because that shit was short lived just like the RTX cores since directX will be able to handle all that. Multi core cpu's not being used 100% blah blah blah.

Last edited:
To make it easier to gauge value of dollars to cards, could we start measuring every price as cost/msrp.

Ie: $1000 6700xt = 1000/479 = 2.08 bent over units?

I'll start to be able to apple to apple compare these bundles and price hikes to baseline. You could decide just where you draw the line in BOUs, or how much you're willing to take before using a safe word and passing on a 'deal'.

Edit: we may want to normalize back to zero, so 1 - (cost/msrp). This way if cost = msrp, we have 0 BOU, implying one need not bend over at all for a respective deal.. Sorry, shuffles' just wearing me down.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thing is it’ll be hard to sell that PC without a graphics card because no one else can get one either.

I sat on a Alienware r12 barebones for close to two weeks (at a good price imo) with very few bites until I offered it with a 3060 card I picked up subsequently.
Yeah I was thinking about that.
I have a 1050ti I can throw in it
Thats what Ill try with the Cyberpower that came with 3600 non x and 3060

Got this lil G open box from BB yesterday. Mint condition for $1186.

Scoreeeeeeeeeee

Capture.PNG

Got this lil G open box from BB yesterday. Mint condition for $1186.

Scoreeeeeeeeeee

View attachment 353628nIce!
Nice to both of you!
thanks, I never win anything.
I cant use it, but son in law can so its still a win minus the MB that he will sell.
PCIe 3 MB isnt a good match for a 6xxx GPU. H wants to run new M.2 if hes gonna build a new PC and I agree
Depends where you at really. If it ships from NJ I get it in 2 days. If from California it takes over a week using their cheapest/free option.
It shipped from SoCal and Im in Sacramento
MB shipping from Illinois and coming Friday according to tracking

Are you still having issues or did you send it back? If you still have it and are still having issues. Hit up this page also grab this and remove any traces that lead to which ever network driver that board has. Also if you have that Intel Network management program installed can it. That causes a bunch of issues. Then run the corresponding update for your specific network device as stated below the drivers in the first post.

MoKiChU from the ROG forums keeps everyone up to date with the newest drivers, ME, etc because we all know Asus doesn't. He also removes any of the bloat that isn't necessary. I also recommend going through his link at the bottom of the first post to source out all the other drivers, fw, etc for your specific board. Just make sure you follow the install instructions
You da man! this shit worked. Now ethernet is working totally fine lol. Thank you sir! Was so easy lol. Hopefully all will be well now.

If only I needed an upgrade or wanted to hassle with selling that rig. I’ll just keep truckin with my 2080 in my third rig for now. Eventually I’ll be able to get another 3000 series card.

You da man! this shit worked. Now ethernet is working totally fine lol. Thank you sir! Was so easy lol. Hopefully all will be well now.
Glad to hear that got it sorted for you. I highly recommend to just find all the driver pages of his and subscribe to each so your notified when he updates the drivers, firmware, and bios. Asus only updates their support pages for so long and is usually way behind. You would think for the price people pay for their product they would be a bit more in tune with this but they are far from it. Just remember to follow the install procedures to the T for the first time running his updates as many require you to use that driver removal program to get old traces off the system. Windows likes to toss things in on it's own and interfere with driver installs. If it has nothing to put in place it can't do that. For the things that require use of the driver removal program on first install they don't for any subsequent installs of his files.

Last edited:
Neweggs shellshocker today.

https://www.newegg.com/abs-ali502/p..._-GamingDesktops-_-83360097-S6A1C&ignorebbr=1

SHELL SHOCKERTM
  • Intel Core i7 10700K 3.80GHz (5.10GHz Turbo Boost), 8-Core 16-Thread
  • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB (Brand May Vary)
  • Gigabyte Z590 Elite AX
  • RGB AIO 240MM Liquid Cooling
  • G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz
  • 1TB Intel 660P M.2 NVMe SSD
  • 750W 80 Plus Gold
  • Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    🙋‍♀️Let us know if you'd be interested in ABS PCs with Windows 10 Pro
  • VR Ready
  • $2,499.99
Unless you don't care I would be real leary of these (brand may vary) builds especially from Newegg. The Shellshocker yesterday that was an open book of what you were getting was roughly $532 over what it would have cost to build it. Leading damn near into scalper territory on the gpu price. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/htvxvf

Unless you don't care I would be real leary of these (brand may vary) builds especially from Newegg. The Shellshocker yesterday that was an open book of what you were getting was roughly $532 over what it would have cost to build it. Leading damn near into scalper territory on the gpu price. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/htvxvf

That's so weird that you would end up paying more to have someone else put the pc together and ship it right to your front door.

That's so weird that you would end up paying more to have someone else put the pc together and ship it right to your front door.
The point was the price difference was quite a bit higher (Newegg scalp tax) then the "normal" convenience charge of a PB. No need to be a smart ass.

Must have finally moved some 5800X's and Rocket Lake chips. My local MC finally brought some prices back towards low-earth orbit.

5-6-2021.JPG

So the guy who runs stock programs on our Discord server just went to the MC in Fairfax. One of his intentions was to buy the 3080 white strix the site showed was in stock. Well while he was in traffic 30ish minutes before they even opened it went oos. Go figure right. Not that he would have scored it anyway without camping out or so everyone is lead to believe but this store works differently apparently. Not only are the listing the 5950X for $800 online and saying it's $900 in store they told him to get on the RTX list you have to buy all parts (6). WTF! They want you to buy case, mobo, cpu, ram, psu, and hd just to get on the RTX buy list.

So spend all your money on a build with us and we will allow you to signup for the RTX list to buy one. Newegg Shittle bundles look so much better.

So the guy who runs stock programs on our Discord server just went to the MC in Fairfax. One of his intentions was to buy the 3080 white strix the site showed was in stock. Well while he was in traffic 30ish minutes before they even opened it went oos. Go figure right. Not that he would have scored it anyway without camping out or so everyone is lead to believe but this store works differently apparently. Not only are the listing the 5950X for $800 online and saying it's $900 in store they told him to get on the RTX list you have to buy all parts (6). WTF! They want you to buy case, mobo, cpu, ram, psu, and hd just to get on the RTX buy list.

So spend all your money on a build with us and we will allow you to signup for the RTX list to buy one. Newegg Shittle bundles look so much better.

this may not be so bad. If you can find the right selection of items to get the RTX card. unless there are parts restrictions. Find the cheapest of everything.

this may not be so bad. If you can find the right selection of items to get the RTX card. unless there are parts restrictions. Find the cheapest of everything.
I think he is doing just that. LOL Ha just came back with 1 month wait.

I think he is doing just that. LOL Ha just came back with 1 month wait.

so if you go there and buy all that stuff, you get put on a queue list for a certain card and then you can buy it or you just get on a list and hope you can camp there to get it?

He said

"Guy said all rtx cards line outside Wait will be 1 month if I don’t care which one Longer for specific"

Apparently if you buy all parts (6) from them you can't leave with any of it until all the items come in. IE you pay the money but walk out the door empty handed waiting for the GPU to come in then go pick it all up. LOL W/E MC your drunk. This wouldn't be a pre-order pre built so you should be walking out with the other 6 items you paid for.

So they lost out on a Dark Hero 5950X and 3080 sale.

Back