[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Strange question. if you checkmark all the stuff in shuffle and happen to win, are you obligated to buy everything you checked off?

Ive never won so I wouldnt know.

Strange question. if you checkmark all the stuff in shuffle and happen to win, are you obligated to buy everything you checked off?

You are not obligated to buy anything if selected.

Please consider checking off only things you will actually buy. If you don't buy one you were selected for, it will go up later on newegg and be bought up by bots in nanoseconds. Even though the bots have surely infiltrated the shuffle, at least there's a chance for regular people.

I have never won anything, but I hear that you only win one thing and it gets put in your cart for you. If you don't want to buy it you don't have to.

All these bundles make me sick. Newegg just trying to offload their garbage. I still entered...for more denials..

Is the shuffle acting weird on anyone else's phone? A couple items just keep changing back and forth and not letting me select both.

All these bundles make me sick. Newegg just trying to offload their garbage. I still entered...for more denials..
It is distributors that are making them off load their garbage. NE is being made to buy these bundles themselves. It is shitty but can't expect NE to eat the cost.

Is the shuffle acting weird on anyone else's phone? A couple items just keep changing back and forth and not letting me select both.
Happens to me when two items are there with the same price. Maybe try a different browser?

I haven't done a lot of research into the different vendors, what makes these ones garbage? Or do you just mean being forced to buy two items to get the one you want?

Not letting me enter unless I deselect the ones that have blinking MBs

I tried on a different browsers

They might as well go GPU/CPU/Mobo/Ram at this point. Like a pre-built without the case and other garbage.

I figured it was a new adaptation to the shuffle. Make items also change back and forth it front of people forcing them to also visually track the items they are check marking real time. 3 Card Monte shuffle.

I figured it was a new adaptation to the shuffle. Make items also change back and forth it front of people forcing them to also visually track the items they are check marking real time. 3 Card Monte shuffle.
LMAO
IDK what they are doing, but they need to increase one choice by $.01 so they stop glitching

I called Newegg in case hey didnt know it was acting up

If you select just one of the blinking options it will let you submit at least

The gigabyte 3080 stuff was hopping around for me in Brave, but after clicking a few times, it worked out.

Looks like my prebuilt preorders will end up shipping with limp 3080s based on expected ship date. If the GPU has less potential it has less value in my eyes. I might cancel them.
Im gonna call the companies and talk to them about it

Looks like my prebuilt preorders will end up shipping with limp 3080s based on expected ship date. If the GPU has less potential it has less value in my eyes. I might cancel them.
Im gonna call the companies and talk to them about it
Yeah, it's easy to get caught up in all this stuff once it becomes a quest to beat the system and get something no one else can get their hands on. Sometimes, it's better to just sit back and take a look at things that would be nice to have, but not really necessary, and realize, the juice just isn't worth the squeeze.

Yeah, it's easy to get caught up in all this stuff once it becomes a quest to beat the system and get something no one else can get their hands on. Sometimes, it's better to just sit back and take a look at things that would be nice to have, but not really necessary, and realize, the juice just isn't worth the squeeze.
Even if I was to resell the cards they have less value. Buying a mining card is bogus because if mining changes or ends you have a paperweight with no value at all.
Nvidia is losing my love more and more.

Shuffle finally selected me. I'm 1 for 40 at least. This one is going to my buddy in Florida. (y)

1620076704662.png

I wont the shuffle today, but the item I wont come with a B450mb. I thought it was a B550.
This is the bundle.

ASUS ROG STRIX Radeon RX 6700 XT​

ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING II​

Im just going to buy the shuffle winning combo.
Ill likely never win again.
My daughters BF needs a new card, maybe he wants a B450 also lol

I dont want to be that guy that wins and throws the card combo to the bots so I bought and Ill figure out what to do with it if Daughters BF doesnt want the MB with it.

I have never won anything, but I hear that you only win one thing and it gets put in your cart for you. If you don't want to buy it you don't have to.
FYI to anyone who isn't aware. Newegg only provides you with a 4pm PT / 7pm ET limit to checkout for the item(s) or the shuffle win is forfeited. My dumbass won my second shuffle in three days, misread the times because I attending after being voluntold by my fiance we were going to her niece's high school play, and lost out on buying a 3090 + PSU.

FYI to anyone who isn't aware. Newegg only provides you with a 4pm PT / 7pm ET limit to checkout for the item(s) or the shuffle win is forfeited. My dumbass won my second shuffle in three days, misread the times because I attending after being voluntold by my fiance we were going to her niece's high school play, and lost out on buying a 3090 + PSU.
At the prices on that last shuffle I think you got saved.

Well looks like the open box system I got from Newegg has DOA video card lol. Going right back. Doesn’t work with video card in any slot. Worked with onboard when pulled it out. Had gigabyte rtx 3080.

Well looks like the open box system I got from Newegg has DOA video card lol. Going right back. Doesn’t work with video card in any slot. Worked with onboard when pulled it out. Had gigabyte rtx 3080.
Damn dude sorry to hear it.
You can probably contact Gigabyte to get it repaired or a refurb if that interests you.

Wonder how well they warranty open box stuff
It was a whole system. Gigabyte goes by serial and I think newegg just builds systems with the GPUs they are getting and selling some on their own and selling some with prebuilt ABS builds. I am just going to return it I am not sure if I get an RMA in time with this shortage going on. I am going out of town so probbaly waiting a week but I will email out to ABS customer care to see how fast they can replace a RTX 3080 since they build systems with them plenty of them. if not I will just return it.

It was a whole system. Gigabyte goes by serial and I think newegg just builds systems with the GPUs they are getting and selling some on their own and selling some with prebuilt ABS builds. I am just going to return it I am not sure if I get an RMA in time with this shortage going on. I am going out of town so probbaly waiting a week but I will email out to ABS customer care to see how fast they can replace a RTX 3080 since they build systems with them plenty of them. if not I will just return it.
Not a huge chance they will. If they dont have the ABS system in when they receive the return automatic refund.
I tried this route and it failed. Thats why I say try Gigabyte first before Newegg

I have heard about a few DOA GPUs in prebuilts on this thread. Are they all Gigabyte ones?
It seems like it has been

Have you tried the GPU in another pc to rule out the Prebuilt MB being an issue?
Not likely, but to be sure...

Not a huge chance they will. If they dont have the ABS system in when they receive the return automatic refund.
I tried this route and it failed. Thats why I say try Gigabyte first before Newegg

No I was saying emailing abs suppor they are pretty responsive and offered to replace my motherboard for one of the builds. IDK why ASUS z490 gaming strix ethernet wont work, even though some people have been able to make with work with some software work around. I tried it but I am too busy to mess around with it lol, I tried updating drivers and firmware not sure if firmware worked or not. Been using wifi. They offered to replace it but I just sort said fuck it.

So I emailed them to see if they can replace the rtx 3080 in new build I just got. They obviously avoid people returning it. I do have RMA for refund done already but thinking if they can replace it fast I don't have to.

Back