[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

I don't remember picking this... but lmao the one time I get picked in the shuffle, it's an >$3K combo.

Newegg acct is ~20 years old

1619920807189.png

I picked up a prebuilt cyberpower with a 3600 and 3060 and Im playing with it right now
3060 doesnt mine for shit, but Im gong to try CP 2077 on it now

I picked up a prebuilt cyberpower with a 3600 and 3060 and Im playing with it right now
3060 doesnt mine for shit, but Im gong to try CP 2077 on it now
The "secret mining driver" is out there in the wild. Many are just installing Windows on a bootable USB drive with that particular version installed. Might as well mine while you can.:cautious:

In other news I have once again been rejected by NewEgg, although they did ship my shellshocker SN850 today. It sure was strange to go to their site and just buy something. Exploding power supply not included however.

The "secret mining driver" is out there in the wild. Many are just installing Windows on a bootable USB drive with that particular version installed. Might as well mine while you can.:cautious:

In other news I have once again been rejected by NewEgg, although they did ship my shellshocker SN850 today. It sure was strange to go to their site and just buy something. Exploding power supply not included however.
I just found the mining driver.
went from 23-25hm to 47-49hm while drawing around125 watts

I was also served with a rejection from Newegg

This Cyberpower is in a Phanteks Eclipse P360A. I worked out retail pricing for all the parts in it and its a pretty good deal. Only about $100 over parts price
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberp...b-hdd-500gb-ssd-black/6455898.p?skuId=6455898
I paid $1159 at Bestbuy

-xpg 2x8 3000 ram--------------$80
-wd blue 500gb m.2-------------$60
-Phanteks Eclipse P360A -----$70
-EVGA RTX 3060 XC-----------$389
-ryzen 3600------------------------$250
-apevia atx-pr600w--------------$60
-Gigabyte B450M DS3H WiFi-$90
-1TB WD Blue WD10EZEX----$40
-Cooler Master A71C ARGB---$25

----------------------for a total of $1040

1619943247999.png

Last edited:
open for checkout
I've been on B&H's notify list for the 5950x for at least 4 months. I get notified every two weeks that it's still not in stock. I got no Email indicating availability yesterday. Guess it wasn't meant to be. Did they last more than two minutes?

I've been on B&H's notify list for the 5950x for at least 4 months. I get notified every two weeks that it's still not in stock. I got no Email indicating availability yesterday. Guess it wasn't meant to be. Did they last more than two minutes?
No idea. I put it in my cart at like 912, when 915 hit, refreshed the page and it let me get to checkout and enter cc info. I didn't want the cpu so I didn't buy it, but looks like I could have.

No idea. I put it in my cart at like 912, when 915 hit, refreshed the page and it let me get to checkout and enter cc info. I didn't want the cpu so I didn't buy it, but looks like I could have.
I'm sure a forum member would have rewarded you for your efforts.

This computer is in stock local to me for $2,279
I was hoping for a 2080 but 2070 is all they have. What do you think of this deal?

CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme Liquid Cool Black Syber Cube Gaming Desktop W/ Intel i9-10850K 32GB RAM 1TB SSD + 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB​

CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Supreme Liquid Cool w/ Intel Core i9-10850K 3.6GHz CPU, 32GB DDR4, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB, 1TB PCI-E NVMe SSD, 2TB HDD, 802.11AC WiFi, 7 Color RGB Gaming Keyboard/Mouse, Custom RGB Case Lighting & Win 10 Home 64-Bit.

Edit: I called to ask if they might get it with a 3080 and I was told probably not but he would take $90 off. Good deal or not? Unfortunately I do not know the brand names of any of the parts.

Last edited:
I was hoping for a 2080 but 2070 is all they have. What do you think of this deal?

CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme Liquid Cool Black Syber Cube Gaming Desktop W/ Intel i9-10850K 32GB RAM 1TB SSD + 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB​

CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Supreme Liquid Cool w/ Intel Core i9-10850K 3.6GHz CPU, 32GB DDR4, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB, 1TB PCI-E NVMe SSD, 2TB HDD, 802.11AC WiFi, 7 Color RGB Gaming Keyboard/Mouse, Custom RGB Case Lighting & Win 10 Home 64-Bit.

Edit: I called to ask if they might get it with a 3080 and I was told probably not but he would take $90 off. Good deal or not? Unfortunately I do not know the brand names of any of the parts.
There are better deals out there. In stock is tempting though. It depends how patient you are and if you can catch the deals quick enough.
I have a pre-order with a RTX 3080 and Ryzen 5600x, and 32gb ram for $2000 or $2100 I cant remember right now. But its a 6-10wk wait.

There are better deals out there. In stock is tempting though. It depends how patient you are and if you can catch the deals quick enough.
I have a pre-order with a RTX 3080 and Ryzen 5600x, and 32gb ram for $2000 or $2100 I cant remember right now. But its a 6-10wk wait.
That is a good deal.

Who made it, Acer, HP, etc.
I actually have 2 on preorder from 2 different companies with similar components.
One from Ibuypower other from Cyberpower.

I noticed the brand name ones seem yo be higher priced often. Dell has good deals often though, but Im not a fan of their cases.
Look for reviews and make sure that the MSI one still cools well.
Heres the one I got from Cyberpower
1619990935426.png

Last edited:

Thats the thing wit the SIs you dont know most of the parts.
I never got a generic GPU yet thou. One came with Gigabyte, other with EVGA

Its not a bad deal, it has an I9 and 3070.

I actually have 2 on preorder from 2 different companies with similar components.
One from Ibuypower other from Cyberpower.

I noticed the brand name ones seem yo be higher priced often. Dell has good deals often though, but Im not a fan of their cases.
Look for reviews and make sure that the MSI one still cools well.
Heres the one I got from Cyberpower
Very nice, both of those companies do not charge much over the cost of the parts.

Are you going to keep all these systems?

Very nice, both of those companies do not charge much over the cost of the parts.

Are you going to keep all these systems?
Im not sure what Im doing honestly. Its so far off. They are saying end of June. I want to see how they look in person. Buying on the ibnternet is stressful if you never saw it in person and dont know how it will fare during shipping
This is a link so you can see the regular price
https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Pro-Influencer-300
Never mind that has some better parts. They changed it some. I think it was around $2700 before their promo and the codes.

Last edited:
I feel like this is where the notifications servers were somewhat helpful - compared to Amazon listing notifications, which definitely aren't lmao.
Note - it was the Twitter notification that I noticed before Discord itself - see the tweet here, which was two minutes before checkout opened.
https://twitter.com/NS_ALERTS/status/1388662847111114752

I used that opportunity to look through Used Dept briefly, saw a used Lancool II Mesh for $88 and got that instead lol.

I feel like this is where the notifications servers were somewhat helpful - compared to Amazon listing notifications, which definitely aren't lmao.
Note - it was the Twitter notification that I noticed before Discord itself - see the tweet here, which was two minutes before checkout opened.
https://twitter.com/NS_ALERTS/status/1388662847111114752

I used that opportunity to look through Used Dept briefly, saw a used Lancool II Mesh for $88 and got that instead lol.
Nice

It’s a firewall/router OS that will run on a potato. It was my attempt at humor. But since you now have hear of pfsense, you need to start running it.

From my research it looked like a simple hardware setup, so I figured you were.
I know that windows firewall is annoying and needs improving so it is definitely worth researching more

with the lead time you can get a cyberpower with a 3080 for under 2k. I think it was like 1912 dollars or something (before tax) they give you 5% off if you pre-order. Its the lowest machine you can build but if you only want a GPU then might be worth it. tempted...I could throw my 1080ti in it and have a mining machine. Just kind of yuck to think about 1000-1200 bucks is probably GPU and the other 800 is the garbage computer.

Best Buy dropped the Alienware R10 last night with the 3080s and 5800s for $2199 at 1 am. I could have snagged one for $1979 but I already got a 3 from their outlet.

I snagged that R12 with the RTX 3080 last night with my coupon for that price but canceled after realizing everything inside was crappy including the green PCB 3080.

Back