[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Shuffle today with pre-scalped Asus cards. KO 3070 and Strix 3080 & 3090 for now. All bundles :cry:

$2500+ tax for a 3090 & motherboard. Yikes.
Capture.PNG

I wish Amazon made slightest of an effort. Like reserving shit once we get it in cart. They drop cards so much and I get notifications all the time but can never check out even if I get it in cart. Closest I ever got over the last month was yesterday. I got to the part to select credit card and it was for evga ftw3 for 879.99. Haha. Would have been exactly what I wanted but man hard to beat them bots.

Amazon is just taking all the stock and making bots happy.

I wish Amazon made slightest of an effort. Like reserving shit once we get it in cart. They drop cards so much and I get notifications all the time but can never check out even if I get it in cart. Closest I ever got over the last month was yesterday. I got to the part to select credit card and it was for evga ftw3 for 879.99. Haha. Would have been exactly what I wanted but man hard to beat them bots.

I gave up on trying to get it through Amazon, when alert came. It would just be an exercise of frustration.

I'm sure it's on somebody's radar there, but you're seeing AMZN's size at play. It's just too small of a niche market when you consider all of the crap they peddle every second. Lump in the fact that they're still raking in cash whether it's from us or a bot and the issue moves even further down the priority list.

Not trying to argue with you though, a little goodwill from Uncle Bezos here would go a long ways. Nobody wants shopping bots to become the standard way to buy [insert any item here] going forward. That's scary.

Just so you guys know I'm only entering for the insanity 3090's to snag for you, so if I win (spoiler- I won't) you better come through with the (newegg price) cash!!!

I'm joking. Sorta. We'll see.
Same here, I cant afford to buy it to own, but if I win Ill let someone else on here get it.
the most amazing futile exercise in all of this is the Zotac store, just the most dysfunctional vendor website ever
Cloud Flare is garbage! A few sites have it and its always the same thing. ShopBLT uses it too and they have issues too and they dont even have drops. They still crash and are slow and go through unsafe site moments etc...
It must be the cheapest server to use for hosting your site?

I'm sure it's on somebody's radar there, but you're seeing AMZN's size at play. It's just too small of a niche market when you consider all of the crap they peddle every second. Lump in the fact that they're still raking in cash whether it's from us or a bot and the issue moves even further down the priority list.

Not trying to argue with you though, a little goodwill from Uncle Bezos here would go a long ways. Nobody wants shopping bots to become the standard way to buy [insert any item here] going forward. That's scary.
I agree Amazon is too big and they really don't care or maybe even notice.
And lets be honest most of us aren't gonna stop buying the other stuff we get from them as a result of being pissed about the cards fiasco.

Most of the bots I have seen when looking at them are for shoes it seems. Bots are too expensive and I hope it doesnt become the norm for buying TP and basic things eventually.

Its a pro at least - I have one I was looking at selling and theyre straight giving you $200 in cash for a pro, which is pretty high, demand for those consoles must be there (also, anyone want a ps4 pro for hella cheaper than that :0 ...)
I guess PS 4 in demand right now since 5 hard to get.

Actually a great deal! 6700XT is no joke @ 1440p, especially for the price and avaliable within 2-3 days? Awesome.

The Radeon GPUS are less popular I guess thats why its in stock.
I just wish they had RT and DLSS

6700XT is basically a 3060TI with RT (till further notice ) disabled and no DLSS

It's actually like neck and neck with a 3070, and sometimes 10-15% slower on certain titles than the 3070.

Actually a great deal! 6700XT is no joke @ 1440p, especially for the price and avaliable within 2-3 days? Awesome.

It's actually like neck and neck with a 3070, and sometimes 10-15% slower on certain titles than the 3070.
Yeah I watched a few videos on it. certain games go towards AMD others favor Nvidia.
I wish I kndew if te RT was going to work anytime soon and if their DLSS comparison APP Fidelity FX was gong to improve.

Yeah I watched a few videos on it. certain games go towards AMD others favor Nvidia.
I wish I kndew if te RT was going to work anytime soon and if their DLSS comparison APP Fidelity FX was gong to improve.
RT works in Control, Dirt 5, Cyberpunk, Quake II, I think Minecraft, Tomb Raider, etc. The RT performance isn't great, though. Depending upon the game, the performance with RT is like an RTX 2060 or 2060 super.

AMD has recently rebuffed that their Fidelity FX Super Resolution (their answer to DLSS) is definitively releasing this year and the implication is maybe in the next couple of months. I'm wondering if we might actually see it for Resident Evil Village, as the first supported game.

The driver/software seems to be the failing point of the amd cards. Which I guess has been true for a while. I still would buy and/or want an amd card but the nvidia cards seem to be the best choice right now. If/when I get either I'll be happy.

The driver/software seems to be the failing point of the amd cards. Which I guess has been true for a while. I still would buy and/or want an amd card but the nvidia cards seem to be the best choice right now. If/when I get either I'll be happy.
Over the years I’ve owned cards from both vendors and from my own experience nVidia is king when it comes to drivers and software.

I need a third “next gen” card and would gladly take a 6800/6800XT though. I’m sure it’s much improved since I last had an AMD X700 or 800 Pro or something like that a long time ago.

RT works in Control, Dirt 5, Cyberpunk, Quake II, I think Minecraft, Tomb Raider, etc. The RT performance isn't great, though. Depending upon the game, the performance with RT is like an RTX 2060 or 2060 super.

AMD has recently rebuffed that their Fidelity FX Super Resolution (their answer to DLSS) is definitively releasing this year and the implication is maybe in the next couple of months. I'm wondering if we might actually see it for Resident Evil Village, as the first supported game.
I have an RX 6800 and RT is greyed out for me.
I took it out of my PC last week.
I can put it back in and check to see if its available now.
I have even seen youtube videos talking about how it wasnt enabled.
Maybe this is a recent update?

AMD drivers and SW seems way more complicated and convoluted to setup and dial in than that of Nvidia to me. Could be because Ive never used it. The clause where if you want to "tune" you card saying it voids warranty if you want to increase the fan speed didnt sit right with me either.

I installed MSI afterburner and made a custom fan curve there nd my card doesnt go past 67c now, but it was hitting 86c prior un-tuned

I have an RX 6800 and RT is greyed out for me.
I took it out of my PC last week.
I can put it back in and check to see if its available now.
I have even seen youtube videos talking about how it wasnt enabled.
Maybe this is a recent update?
which game?

AMD drivers and SW seems way more complicated and convoluted to setup and dial in than that of Nvidia to me. Could be because Ive never used it. The clause where if you want to "tune" you card saying it voids warranty if you want to increase the fan speed didnt sit right with me either.

I installed MSI afterburner and made a custom fan curve there nd my card doesnt go past 67c now, but it was hitting 86c prior un-tuned

to be honest with my small time with 6900xt. The software is night and day better then Vega days. Hands down they have put some work in to it and I literally had 0 issues for the month I played with it. The controls you get with built in software is pretty damn amazing.

they did step up their game with rdna2 and updates to wattman.

I have one question for you AMD guys. When the official updates come out ( like NVIDIA official WHQL drivers ) do you get a notification to update your drivers like on the NVIDIA GeForce experience app?

Also, if you do, can you just overwrite your current drivers like you easily and painlessly do with NVIDIA drivers when the notification pops up?

I have one question for you AMD guys. When the official updates come out ( like NVIDIA official WHQL drivers ) do you get a notification to update your drivers like on the NVIDIA GeForce experience app?

Also, if you do, can you just overwrite your current drivers like you easily and painlessly do with NVIDIA drivers when the notification pops up?
Not an amd guy but been back and forth. Yes it does. Allows you to clean install or override.

Not an amd guy but been back and forth. Yes it does. Allows you to clean install or override.

Nice, okay cool. Thank you. Not down for any clean install bs. Just wanna be able to quickly overwrite and work as normal.

Cyberpowerpc is still going to let me buy the pc that was on sale earlier this week or last week with the Lian Li case and 3080 for $1900, but I think 6-8 weeks out.
Still thinking about it.
I could sell the card and drop one of mine into it as a 2nd pc.
Selling the PC might be easier with a 1050ti or 1060 in it.
1060 on eBay for $135 and I have a 1050ti that Ive been using for a while.

PowerColor tech support finally replied to me with my issued and said to use DDU to see if that resolved my freezing issue.
All I did was delete Nvidia drivers manually. Not sure why there would be a difference.
Might help who knows and would keep me from having to ditch that 6800.

Back