[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

My 3060 to 3090 FTW3 queue already came through (put in last week), what's the latest on the 3090 FTW3 red death woes lol. Will have to give up my SFF case but having two 3090s mining is awfully tempting....
One week? Seems odd since the queue is still on October signups. Tempting indeed...

One week? Seems odd since the queue is still on October signups. Tempting indeed...
My guess is it's moving very quickly on step up since there are so few cards to step up from....and most 3070/3080 owners would not want to pay the extra for a 3090. No new 2xxx sold either in last few months, B stock doesn't qualify.

For a 10400?

Also I don't know whether to laugh or cry, that of the parts list on the build they felt the need to put a tag after each part that says "included"
Ok not great but in this market it’s about $200 over what it should be which would end up making the 3060 cost $530. Considering the going price is between $800 to $1000 for the 3060 and they will rush this to you it’s not the worst deal.

Yes I tried this past week and they don’t answer calls (message says they return calls in less than 24 hours) or reply to emails. I have read that it takes up to a month to get a replacement card and there were just too many things wrong that I just don’t have time for that. I’ll see what Newegg does, but most likely they will just refund me which is fine. I thought maybe this would be a decent way to get a 30xx card but it’s not worth the hassle and I’m checking out of the madness and will try again when/if ever things come back to earth.
ABS returned my call yesterday. They offered me 1) replacement 3080 with 1 day shipping immediately, I dont have to return the broken one first. 2) return and replace machine 3)RMA machine to newegg. I was a bit surprised considering the negative comments I've read. Before the call, I had started whole machine RMA with Newegg since I thought they would not reply. When I told them I'll take a new card, they cancelled my Newegg RMA, so they're much a part of Newegg unless that's built into Neweggs vendor software.. The guy sorta said that the broken cards don't bother them because they're completely covered by the manufacturer, even shipping. Hopefully the new card comes, it was over the phone so I guess I have no proof of what they said.... The follow up emails from newegg are very vague. Part I'm concerned, the RMA says for "1 × ($2,499.99)DT ABS GLADIATOR ALI502 R" however shipping label says 6LBS, which is not enough for a complete machine.

ABS returned my call yesterday. They offered me 1) replacement 3080 with 1 day shipping immediately, I dont have to return the broken one first. 2) return and replace machine 3)RMA machine to newegg. I was a bit surprised considering the negative comments I've read. Before the call, I had started whole machine RMA with Newegg since I thought they would not reply. When I told them I'll take a new card, they cancelled my Newegg RMA, so they're much a part of Newegg unless that's built into Neweggs vendor software.. The guy sorta said that the broken cards don't bother them because they're completely covered by the manufacturer, even shipping. Hopefully the new card comes, it was over the phone so I guess I have no proof of what they said.... The follow up emails from newegg are very vague. Part I'm concerned, the RMA says for "1 × ($2,499.99)DT ABS GLADIATOR ALI502 R" however shipping label says 6LBS, which is not enough for a complete machine.
Fingers🤞 crossed for yo o get this resolved well

They finally followed up with me as well and said that they saw my Newegg RMA and that I would be sent a replacement system even though they are showing out of stock. I think returning to Newegg was the right thing to do because the CPU cooler was messed up as well and who knows if that put any pressure on the CPU. Here’s to hoping the replacement system works.

https://direct-queue.playstation.com/?c=sonyied&e=zlio559hed&t=https://direct.playstation.com/en-us/consoles/console/playstation5-digital-edition-console.3005817&cid=en-US

ps5 queue

queue.PNG

To bad it won't let me login to playstation.com

A connection to the server could not be established.
(18.c4c3c517.1618348908.f88d67a)

Can't sign in with chrome but edge works... It was extensions. disabled all of them.

Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour

Last edited:
https://direct-queue.playstation.com/?c=sonyied&e=zlio559hed&t=https://direct.playstation.com/en-us/consoles/console/playstation5-digital-edition-console.3005817&cid=en-US

ps5 queue

View attachment 347543

To bad it won't let me login to playstation.com

A connection to the server could not be established.
(18.c4c3c517.1618348908.f88d67a)

Can't sign in with chrome but edge works... It was extensions. disabled all of them.

Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour
Same here couldnt login.
I missed my spot as a result

https://discord.com/channels/755412431186165781/779841742744453141

Yeah it was, at least for me, but login issues made it null

Reset password 3x before it finally worked. by then I missed my window. Got back into queue with a captcha and still waiting and I closed it in disgust. 😁

Heh I also did a password reset then thought to just try another browser. But hey!!!

PS5 consoles are out of stock for the day, however, we still have PS5 accessories and PS5 games available. We are working continuously to make more PS5 consoles available in the future.

:(

Heh I also did a password reset then thought to just try another browser. But hey!!!

PS5 consoles are out of stock for the day, however, we still have PS5 accessories and PS5 games available. We are working continuously to make more PS5 consoles available in the future.

:(
Maybe 6 controllers and 3 headsets will work as well as a console 🤣

Maybe 6 controllers and 3 headsets will work as well as a console 🤣

Yeah... Hey guys we can't sell you the console but the good news is you can still buy controllers and games and pretend to play. Hopefully you'll lose them or break them so you can rebuy them next year when we might have the consoles available for you.

Ok not great but in this market it’s about $200 over what it should be which would end up making the 3060 cost $530. Considering the going price is between $800 to $1000 for the 3060 and they will rush this to you it’s not the worst deal.
My comment was more about the cooler needing an upgrade for 10400, but that's a price that most people are not willing to spend, however enough miners do and it's all of a sudden "the going price"

My comment was more about the cooler needing an upgrade for 10400, but that's a price that most people are not willing to spend, however enough miners do and it's all of a sudden "the going price"
Even a cheap cooler master heatsink ($30-$50) would do an adequate job but those 65w stock coolers are going to end up throttling the boost more than likely. Dell puts the stock cooler on a 10700 and uses a horrible proprietary system that mounts the cooler to the case. It throttles like crazy. At least you can easily change the cooler on this.

I love how Newegg timed my rejection letter with another email 2 min prior.
It read are you loving your latest purchase, maybe you will love these items as well.

Keep and eye out on dell outlet. They ship the same day a lot. I usually get them withi 2 days. Just snagged a Alienware r10 with liquid cooling, 5600x ,16gb ram, 512gb, 1tb 3.5, 6800xt, and 1000 watt power support for $1476 plus tax

Last edited:
Back