[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Newegg said they are working on it. I wonder if they will reset the whole thing and start over once they fix it.

Opps something went wrong every time I try to enter shuffle

EDIT, I just read that everyone is having the issue.

I'm not selecting the CPU at all. Tried selecting the CPU, trying to submit, deselecting it, trying to submit. Errors for all.
I didn't select the 5900x and it let me enter. That was the one causing the issue. Hey may be I will get in today because so many people got pissed and left lol.

I unselected the 5950 packages and only selected the 5950 itself and it let me.
Maybe they fixed it?

Im not sure why it let me, I was trying to do a screen shot of it, but I cant remember how

So I just was at MC to buy a Cx55 and they had GPUs. They sold a bunch of 3080 and 3070 before I got there but I managed a MSI 3060. They never put GPUs up this late in the day. The site has been listing cards as limited availability the past week but never had any.

So I just was at MC to buy a Cx55 and they had GPUs. They sold a bunch of 3080 and 3070 before I got there but I managed a MSI 3060. They never put GPUs up this late in the day. The site has been listing cards as limited availability the past week but never had any.
I wonder if this means card availability is slowly gaining traction.

Still waiting on rejection email, but need to sleep.

Edit:
Wait, no, there it is. Thanks Newegg, now I can go to sleep without wasting any money.

Meanwhile in the Ampere availability thread, someone shows off their 6th win, a 3070. Nice. At least someone here is pulling it off in spite of the statistical improbabilities.

Last edited:
Still waiting on rejection email, but need to sleep.

Edit:
Wait, no, there it is. Thanks Newegg, now I can go to sleep without wasting any money.

Meanwhile in the Ampere availability thread, someone shows off their 6th win, a 3070. Nice. At least someone here is pulling it off in spite of the statistical improbabilities.

I would be very, very surprised if it was 6 wins on the same account. They probably have 15 to 20 accounts to spread out the chances.

All I want is a 3060 TI, is that SO FREAKEN HARD?

I know. But its still cheaper than the 3070 and 3080's. I don't mind waiting, I've been waiting, lol, but I want to get one because for gaming, the 580xxx is getting long in the tooth for Cyberpunk 2077, etc. I have no intention of mining with the GPU, I don't mind CPU mining.

The 3060ti are about as hard to get as a 3080.
My search started with 3060TI, but as time has passed I realized I would be better off with a 3080 if I want it to be a 3+ yr card. Ive had plenty of time to save the extra money 😁

Last edited:
Wonder how many of those EVGA 3060s they have. I selected a bunch of stuff this time. Hopefully the email shows up before midnight EST.

Good luck to all who enter!

In for just about everything including disappointment....

But in all seriousness, I hope someone gets what they need!!

I can't stomach pretty much any of the gigabyte combos, since most of them are with power supplies that are well know to be explosive devices, or undesirable motherboards so reselling them will be near impossible. Going to try my luck on the non-gigabyte stuff.

I got in right near the beginning about 2 ish PM EST
You've entered the Newegg Shuffle!​
We will email the results from 04/06/2021 03:00 PM to 09:00 PM PT (06:00 PM to 04/07/2021 12:00 AM ET).​

Back