[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

I emailed them and asked about shipment. Three different people e-mailed me and said they could probably have one sent out in two weeks. I guess I can't dock them for communication. I said im fine with waiting. I'll see what happens -edit I cancelled my order. After consideration I didn't feel like a mystery card.

Last edited:
A few weeks ago HP sold complete systems for $1999 and Dell about $2100. HP is sold out and dell raised their prices.

Great. Im thinking of just doing it. I can use the pc for other things and put the 3080 in gaming pcs. Under 2k seems reasonable to me.

Retail is a moving target....3070 started at 500 and now anything less than 800 is considered a good deal.
A moving target it is indeed. I’m going by whatever eVGA current pricing is which is $599 for a 3070 due to the minor price bump. I know other manufacturers bumped theirs up big time though. I’m fine with $599 base and $699 or whatever for higher end models.

I’ll happily skip over any 3070 over $699 or any 3080 over $899 just as well as any 3060 Ti over $550 or so. I just need another 3000 series card and it doesn’t matter which model it is. I have a 3080, another coming via step up and my wife’s PC could use a 3000 series card.

I honestly don’t have a problem with video card prices. It’s a luxury item and not something I need. If they launched at $1099 I’d have been fine with that. I just won’t fuel price gouging and scalping by buying stuff well above MSRP.

So which place sells the cheapest prebuilt with a 3080?

Newegg has had their ABS builds for 24-2599. Some of them have select parts like evga ftw ultra 3080 and other is whatever is available. Usually base standard models. I grabbed one with 3080 ftw3 with 32gb of ram. The most appealing part is they are read to ship when they stock them. And it’s usually available every week.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Someone trying to make a buck. If it sells good for him. I’m paranoid that any sale of a modern console or video card could result in some type of scam buyer so I’ll avoid eBay as tempting as it may be.
Yeah the scamming works both ways I guess, buyers or sellers.

I work for AT&T so not really pitching shit but in reality internally I know shit tons of improvements that have been made since they started firstnet buildout. That added north of 2000 towers so far and pumps business and consumer networks as well on top of dedicated band for first responders.

Verizon had my mind share pretty well then even after a year working at AT&T I refused to move, even though I would get 50% off lol and then I finally did after year and half because wife's family had AT&T. She was like you are brain washed by Verizon just throwing away money haha. Plus every penny matters when you settle down, haha. Really I can't tell the difference. Moved to Michigan in 2019 and my neighborhood page on Facebook has posts of everyone with Verizon talking about no signal and what others are doing, I was like wtf haha. I have moved lot of businesses from Verizon over last year but then there are also those who Verizon charges overage of 14k a month and we discovered it for them at AT&T but they still decide to stay with them because CEO can't sleep without Verizon and CFO hates verizon for what they did lol. I am like all power to your wallet! Let it be raped!

Now back to drops. Hope you catch one.
In all those words of mine that you quoted, what in the heckbiscuit would make you decide to call me "brainwashed"? Lol.

Maybe one day this will ship. Starting to wonder what the point of getting the order in with amazon direct was. Been debating starting a chat to ask about my status, but am terrified the agent will just cancel my order if I do.
1617648068917.png

Yeah the scamming works both ways I guess, buyers or sellers.
As a buyer, you're completely safe on eBay. Ime as a seller, the buyer can say 'thanks I got the item it works great' then file a paypal claim and keep the money and item, despite the comment and delivered tracking (and despite your 10+ year old account with thousand positive feedback vs their newer account with several dozen positive feedback).

In all those words of mine that you quoted, what in the heckbiscuit would make you decide to call me "brainwashed"? Lol.

It was just a story and a fun one. So don't want to turn it in to anything. Sorry if you felt as personal attack on you. I was calling myself brainwashed more then anything lol.

Dang work so busy, missed to enter the shuffle. Now i'm gonna feel weird not getting a rejection email today.

Does anyone else get the "Oh snap… something went wrong on our end. Please try again." error when signing up for the shuffle?

I've seen suggestions it's because you selected the cpu, and if you unselect it you can enter. Problem is, I WANT that cpu!!

Check your submission afterwards. I was able to re-enter as if it reset. it acts every time like I didn't enter even though it says it was ok.

still won't let me enter for todays shuffle.

I guess I will miss my first shuffle.

I feel empty inside...

Back