[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

100% someone found the back door to BestBuy

I failed on a 3060Ti FE and 3080 FE both on different phones, logged in.

and I was in the queue before the notifications popped on discord

Anyone got a 3070 fe and wants to swap for my 3070 KO BNIB hit me up. and yes BB has been botted to death now.

Okay, I got a an EVGA 3070 xc3, I'm going to be selling it on here to a fellow h member of there are any serious buyers.
well ofcourse there are many serious buyers. Hit me up after you get it lol. I will make it worth your effort.

I have gotten add to cart a few times but usually out of stock still got 3 please wait haha

A few of you have messaged me about it, I need to find out about what methods to use to get the money through paypal, but it'll go to an [H] member at cost + shipping/paypal fees. Whoever ends up with it just be cool and don't turn around and scalp it. :)
1617385577377.png

They're having me wait on my PC but on the phone each time I said please wait and it went yellow add to cart it would just not add
I'm not sure how long it should take before I can get done waiting but I think it's not going to work.
Probably a glitch in our system with so much activity

he other thing BB does is refuse to ship your card for some reason.
Trying to find a store that has it after you are accepted to find none

did anyone else, at the very end, have to verify with a damn code after being signed in for weeks and you were almost there but by the time you verified 6 seconds later BB had yeeted that mf out of your cart

I got the "please wait" after add to cart on a 3070. but it didn't go anywhere after that. 20 mins later...

did anyone else, at the very end, have to verify with a damn code after being signed in for weeks and you were almost there but by the time you verified 6 seconds later BB had yeeted that mf out of your cart
yep. I even ordered some junk a few weeks ago to make sure it should work..

901EEB88-AFD5-4D86-AC58-0DE17A9FF7D1.jpeg

At least my bot picked up a 3080 2 days ago. Finally shipped.

For those wondering, it’s Snailbot. It’s $100 a month and invite only. You go into a queue and when there is an opening to join, they invite you in. Currently only works on Newegg but Amazon support coming within 2 weeks.

A few of you have messaged me about it, I need to find out about what methods to use to get the money through paypal, but it'll go to an [H] member at cost + shipping/paypal fees. Whoever ends up with it just be cool and don't turn around and scalp it. :)
View attachment 344515
Not trying pull one over.... I’ve got long term friend that is on his final couple months of life (losing battle with cancer), that I’ve been trying to nab a card for over the last couple weeks with no luck. We are trying to race and drag a few more times before it’s too late. I would appreciate the consideration. I’m sure my reputation around speaks for itself, though it’s been a while.

I got 3 more in stock notices, gone in the 5 seconds it took to load. Fudge bots and anyone who uses them.

Back