[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Im in the ps5 queue. I wonder if ill get one

Not sure if anyone here cares about PS5, but my daughter wants one.

I dont know how many they are releasing today...
Oh well, I thought getting into the queue was a spot and a reserved ps5, but its not

Last edited:
I entered the Newegg shuffle today, but have yet to receive any reply. Normally, I've had my "Sorry, you were not selected by now."

I entered the Newegg shuffle today, but have yet to receive any reply. Normally, I've had my "Sorry, you were not selected by now."
Same here, I thought I was crazy or deleted it. And I actually forgot till ypu mentioned it right now.

I just got the newegg shuffle rejection notice. Woohoo, got more L's then any other time lol.

Im in the ps5 queue. I wonder if ill get one

Not sure if anyone here cares about PS5, but my daughter wants one.

I dont know how many they are releasing today...
Oh well, I thought getting into the queue was a spot and a reserved ps5, but its not
Sent you a DM

Side note yesterday afternoon put a few MS Rewards points to good use.

Total $592.94
Paid with Microsoft account (Rewards points cash in baby!)
Estimated delivery March 19

Talk about sweating bullets ever since I cashed the points in. I had until June 3rd to use the balance but still. MS literally has nothing else I want nor need.

11700K for $520 vs 10700K for $250 (MC prices), tough decision...

I would be surprised if they sell any significant quantity of these, given Anantech's early review results. The price needs to be sub $400. Newegg price is a lot closer to reality, https://www.newegg.com/intel-core-i7-11700k-core-i7-11th-gen/p/N82E16819118233.

11700K for $520 vs 10700K for $250 (MC prices), tough decision...

I would be surprised if they sell any significant quantity of these, given Anantech's early review results. The price needs to be sub $400. Newegg price is a lot closer to reality, https://www.newegg.com/intel-core-i7-11700k-core-i7-11th-gen/p/N82E16819118233.
I dunno they wanted $570 then $614 for the 11900K lol
Which based on NE price of the 700K they should have priced the 900K at like $480

I am seeing rumors that amazon is having a big drop of PS5 tomorrow from 9am-12pm.

Last edited:
nVidia production must be ramping back up, shuffle two days in a row.
1615997039872.png

What's going on with RTX 3080 stock? I've seen everything but that model in the last few shuffles.

What's going on with RTX 3080 stock? I've seen everything but that model in the last few shuffles.
It's the equivalent of the 3060ti, a cut down version of a chip that nVidia can make much more money on selling the full fat version. So the 3080 is a much better value proposition for a customer and a much worse prospect for nVidia. So put together massive demand with likely very small availability and you won't see much of them.

Some users claimed here that newegg has been listing them on their normal site, but I can't see why they'd do that, they're guaranteed to sell all of the ones they put on shuffle, so there's no need to create ill will.

It's the equivalent of the 3060ti, a cut down version of a chip that nVidia can make much more money on selling the full fat version. So the 3080 is a much better value proposition for a customer and a much worse prospect for nVidia. So put together massive demand with likely very small availability and you won't see much of them.

Some users claimed here that newegg has been listing them on their normal site, but I can't see why they'd do that, they're guaranteed to sell all of the ones they put on shuffle, so there's no need to create ill will.
I think they were probably 3080 by 3rd party sellers.

How do you figure? Its mostly the newly released and highly overpriced 3060's.....That nobody wants.
Nobody but bots and scalpers thinking they can still flip for a profit. And when they sell out near instantly ... again ... that sends a message to these companies "These people want the higher priced 'higher' end products!"

Nobody but bots and scalpers thinking they can still flip for a profit. And when they sell out near instantly ... again ... that sends a message to these companies "These people want the higher priced 'higher' end products!"
Normal people are still buying them. Mostly those desperate enough and think "I can offset the cost with some mining...."

Normal people are still buying them. Mostly those desperate enough and think "I can offset the cost with some mining...."
Either that or miners are buying them directly. After all, nVidia "accidentally" released the fully hashrate unlocked driver.

Really who is spending 500$ on a low end product? These prices are just stupid.
If this if the new normal, Im getting out of gaming all together.
Just go play golden oldies. Most newer stuff isn't worth the price of admission anyways, IMO of course. People will say "That's the market", well sure...but I really just don't value modern gaming enough.

Well to be fair, everyone was going ga-ga over the pricing (MSRP) of the 30 series cards, even though the pricing was the same as it was for the 20 series that was almost universally called overpriced. Things did not get cheaper.

That said #mediumsettings4lyfe :D

Well to be fair, everyone was going ga-ga over the pricing (MSRP) of the 30 series cards, even though the pricing was the same as it was for the 20 series that was almost universally called overpriced. Things did not get cheaper.

That said #mediumsettings4lyfe :D
Expert marketing by Nvidia as usual. "Oh man, what a great deal!"...only compared to the insane rtx pricing.

war-games-the-only-winning-move-is-not-to-play.jpg

I only enter the shuffle when there is a somewhat close to normal price video card or a 5950x which always seems to be normal priced. I'm interested in a 5950x or a 3080 and pretty much nothing else. I don't need either, but I'd take them. I entered for the $639.99 3070 yesterday for some reason. It's still over-priced and while it would be an upgrade over a 1080Ti, it wouldn't be a great one. Good luck to everyone trying to finish out builds, maybe you will have better luck than I have had. I hope my 1080Ti runs for at least another couple of years.

Just go play golden oldies. Most newer stuff isn't worth the price of admission anyways, IMO of course. People will say "That's the market", well sure...but I really just don't value modern gaming enough.
Honestly, that's the extent of my game playing these days, older games or ones that aren't focused on 3d graphics that I can get in and out of really quickly and not have to dedicate a huge amount of time to, strange that became my game style shortly after the birth of my child hmmm.... that said I can still play FC5 on my ancient gtx970, it's not ultra settings, but whatever it looks good enough to me because I don't have a sense of what ultra really looks like.

If this if the new normal, I guess Im out of gaming all together.
At least right now you could make back a buck mining when not gaming. After a couple months you the card would of paid for itself.

Case in point :D
That's always the argument "You can offset the cost by mining with it".

I don't know about these other people but I have a 40+ hour a week job. I don't like leaving things on in the house that I don't have to when I'm not at home, anything could happen.

Again, we start getting into "work" to purchase a product, it's bad enough that we have to work for the money to purchase said product, now we have to work to offset a price that we don't want to pay. Its ridiculous.

That's always the argument "You can offset the cost by mining with it".

I don't know about these other people but I have a 40+ hour a week job. I don't like leaving things on in the house that I don't have to when I'm not at home, anything could happen.

Again, we start getting into "work" to purchase a product, it's bad enough that we have to work for the money to purchase said product, now we have to work to offset a price that we don't want to pay. Its ridiculous.
You don't have to do anything. This the world atm.

Back