[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Does anyone here really want a 3060?
I’d get one/more for mining, if they hadn’t gimped it, but for gaming? No thanks. Probably fairly equivalent to your 1080 or 1080ti that’s coming up on 4 years old.

It'll ultimately depend on actual pricing (not what we pretend it will be pricing). I'd like to upgrade my kids rig so they can play rtx minecraft with me (also something a bit less heat than the gtx 1080ti).

If it's like this, then no

https://www.adorama.com/msig3060gx12.html

1614262265576.png

BB can drop any time between now and 12est.
I have BB up on a tab with showing just in stock 3080s. Right now it shows one "coming soon" like it has been for five months now. When there are others in stock, with they pop right up or do I need to keep refreshing the tab?

I have BB up on a tab with showing just in stock 3080s. Right now it shows one "coming soon" like it has been for five months now. When there are others in stock, with they pop right up or do I need to keep refreshing the tab?
I am not sure about that. They all showing sold out for me atm.

Does anyone here really want a 3060?
I’d get one/more for mining, if they hadn’t gimped it, but for gaming? No thanks. Probably fairly equivalent to your 1080 or 1080ti that’s coming up on 4 years old.
I'm guessing 1080Ti-ish, as you pointed out. Not much incentive except for people coming from the lower/mid end of performance today: 9xx series, 1060, 1660/1650, etc. I can envision this working out for a few family members who are running those cards.

I'm guessing 1080Ti-ish, as you pointed out. Not much incentive except for people coming from the lower/mid end of performance today: 9xx series, 1060, 1660/1650, etc. I can envision this working out for a few family members who are running those cards.

Right. I have a GTX1060. At $330 for a decent 3060 I'll take the plunge. The $400+ cards can go to miners for all I care. I'll just keep waiting before I pay 3060ti prices for a 3060.

MSI really is the worst offender. Its amazing to me they have the balls to list 3060 ventus at 499.99. Best buy is it listed. Pure insanity. EVGA has one at 389.99 on best buy. Becuase of this I will probably give a big FU to MSI cards in retail.

MSI really is the worst offender. Its amazing to me they have the balls to list 3060 ventus at 499.99. Best buy is it listed. Pure insanity. EVGA has one at 389.99 on best buy. Becuase of this I will probably give a big FU to MSI cards in retail.
Evga even has a cheaper card out at some retailers. There is a $330 3060 in NE shuffle. Probably their lowest productions run sku but it exists.

PlayStation 5 Standard in the Newegg Shuffle today. Is a bundle coming with an extra controller, the Nioh Collection, Miles Morales, and Demon's Souls for $780 USD. Various 3060 in there, too, with a 3070 and 5900X. The shuffle is starting an hour early today.

https://www.newegg.com/product-shuffle

If BB doesn't drop today for all cards. Its probably shuffling to Friday (tomorrow). They be playing that back and forth game, tuesday/friday lol.

Looking like BB is waiting for tomorrow to release their drop.

EDIT: NVM DROPPING NOW!

Well not sure wtf happened to BB they are all saying out of stock now. Never seen it end this fast. Something must by up lol.

Well not sure wtf happened to BB they are all saying out of stock now. Never seen it end this fast. Something must by up lol.
It showed they would actually ship on my end but i never could get it in the cart.

The last drop went this way too. Either they are getting way less stock than before or Bots have figured out the system. I was on the pages when the drop started the last two times and was unable to get anything. The only successes I see on the discords are for 3070s

i think i saw the overpriced MERC 6800xt board come into stock and then quickly go out. Never even saw a reference board so much as blip.

It has never been this fast. I am not sure if they pulled it or it was a goof up and suppose to be tomorrow. I was literally in the second it went live but could never add to card. It showed up with add to cart but was already gone. Normally I have always gotten to add to cart and then may be fuck up there. May be it was suppose to be tomorrow or they barely had any. Almost felt like they pulled the inventory.

It has never been this fast. I am not sure if they pulled it or it was a goof up and suppose to be tomorrow. I was literally in the second it went live but could never add to card. It showed up with add to cart but was already gone. Normally I have always gotten to add to cart and then may be fuck up there. May be it was suppose to be tomorrow or they barely had any. Almost felt like they pulled the inventory.
I have a feeling its tied to Chinese New Year, we should be feeling the impacts of it now. Was probably just very low stock of everything.

BB is tripping right now. Stuff comes in stock and then I wait for add to cart. Open another window and it says out of stock on the same card lol.

anybody know well the RTX 3600 stacks up to the RX 5700 XT? at this point I might as well try getting one when everything else is a false dream :cry:

anybody know well the RTX 3600 stacks up to the RX 5700 XT? at this point I might as well try getting one when everything else is a false dream :cry:
According to this the 3060 is 13% slower in 3DMark benchmarks compared to the 5700 XT. The 3060 sits around a 2060 SUPER in gaming performance.

This was the worst BB drop hands down. Either demand is super insane which it already was lol or they just barely dropped any inventory.
Keep trying. It keeps coming back every 10 minutes or so. I'm back in queue for a FE right now, we'll see what happens.

Got into cart again, says sold out when I click check out.

I will be in queue on one screen and then on the other screen it will say out of stock lol. This is like 10 seconds after coming back in stock. I don’t think they had much stock this time.

Lol 3070 came back in a rock but gone instantly. Not sure what’s going on with BB they dropping one unit at a time?

Who knows may be nvidia is prepping new SKUs to cut down mining hahrate. That has been in the rumor mill so shitty stock going to existing SKUs.

Back