[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Who the hell would pay $1040 plus tax for a 6800? Wtf

1613582219737.png

What was the original price on those 6800 before the madness began? is the 839.99 way overprice?

Here's a prebuilt for $1350, I'm tempted to pop one of my 1660 Supers in there. What do you reckon it'd sell for with that or a 1050 TI? I have one of those too, haha.

https://slickdeals.net/f/14842816-h...dr4-512gb-nvme-ssd-for-1-340-99-free-shipping
Im not sure anyone really wants a 1050TI lol. I now I dont. I can play some games still though at least
Rofl that’s what I did. I wanted a 3080 or 3090 to replace one of the 6900xt system. I just sold my parts out of that system and bought a gaming rig with 3090 for 3499. Given even retail ones are going for 2k and scalpers are asking 3k. It was a great deal for a system lol.
Damn thats crazy!
Ive finished buying everything for my new build last night, except he damn card lol

$579.99 for reference so these were probably $599.99-629.99 etc.
To be fair, the 3rd party sellers apparently were never interested in selling at the AMD suggested prices. Pretty much all of the 3rd party cards were planned for at least $100 over the reference card prices.

Yeah, $650 was MSRP for the reference 6800 XT.
I saw the same at user benchmark right now when I was comparing it against the 3070.
Im not familiar with the AMD cards really . For some reason Ive only researched the Nvidia ones.

Would you be willing to sell the 1660 super to a fellow [H]ard forum member and put the 1050Ti in if you were to have to that temptation?!
If I were to do this, I'd much prefer to sell the system as a whole. But I'll keep you in mind if that changes.

something about Roguecast sketches me out. I did place an order yesterday for a slightly cheaper 6800 from them on a credit card so I'm protected but idk anyone got any opinions or better yet facts??

I tried to post the deal yesterday over at /r/bapcs but the submission got rejected because Roguecast isn't an approved bapcs supplier?

https://roguecast.com/product/d1570559-f52c-4a78-b96a-d09ed306942c

something about Roguecast sketches me out. I did place an order yesterday for a slightly cheaper 6800 from them on a credit card so I'm protected but idk anyone got any opinions or better yet facts??

I tried to post the deal yesterday over at /r/bapcs but the submission got rejected because Roguecast isn't an approved bapcs supplier?

It's crazy. I was feeling ripped off last month when I bought a 6800xt Nitro+ from them for $830, and now the non-XT 6800 is $930.

Maybe you shouldn't post at BAPCS so people over here where you found the deal can actually get it ;P

is roguecast even legit??

Ordered a Nitro 6900xt for $1100 a friend/customer build from them, came in about a week due to holiday. They have very responsive customer service. This was about a month ago before there was feedback on here so I was also kind of sketch, but I had no other choices. Worked out well thankfully. They're very active on twitter too.

It's crazy. I was feeling ripped off last month when I bought a 6800xt Nitro+ from them for $830, and now the non-XT 6800 is $930.

Dude, current prices makes me feel like my reference 6900xt for $999 was a bargain.

Maybe you shouldn't post at BAPCS so people over here where you found the deal can actually get it ;P

My intention of posting it mainly was to verify legitimacy from a larger, more instant responding crowd however I will admit I didn't think of your point -- I will admit I see your point and will humbly do that in the future.... (mumbles) should I receive my graphics card lol

Obviously, coming up on 20 years in six weeks, I am very loyal to the [H]orde

Back