[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Alright. Just like yesterday or the day before, I put in for it. I have a 3070 on the way. If I get this one, I'll choose the better of the two for myself and sell the other for whatever I bought it here for.

I'm just seeing a few people say they're not spending over the MSRP from five months ago on a new GPU. I don't want to put almost $800 on the line and have no one buy it.

Not worth dealing with newegg trying to resell to someone else here; they literally lost two of my packages and are holding my money until the claims are done; also mandatory to file a police report on expensive items before they even do anything with the claim for me.

They can just buy a 3070 for pretty much the same price or cheaper from here that's in stock without needing to shuffle:
https://fateka.com/zotac-gaming-nvi...-edge-oc-8gb-gddr6-zt-a30700h-10p-video-card/
https://fateka.com/evga-geforce-rtx-3070-08g-p5-3751-kr-8-gb-gddr6-graphic-card/

Wonder if I put in for the 3070 and I get it, if someone here would be interested in buying it for the price?

I would suggest no, as with tax, PayPal fees and shipping, it will be close to $850. You can get it anywhere for that price already.

Alright. Just like yesterday or the day before, I put in for it. I have a 3070 on the way. If I get this one, I'll choose the better of the two for myself and sell the other for whatever I bought it here for.

I'm just seeing a few people say they're not spending over the MSRP from five months ago on a new GPU. I don't want to put almost $800 on the line and have no one buy it.
It's one of the most expensive 3070s on the market, I say just let someone that just wants to buy one at that price put in for the shuffle.

haha. I am 0 for 5 so far. I never seem to have luck with these random selection. Best Buy is the only place that got me my stuff lol.

I thought I was going to be able to get a ps5.... Then it goes, no stores within 200 miles of your zip code will be available...

Closed out best buy, and rolled my eyes at that point.

Wonder if I put in for the 3070 and I get it, if someone here would be interested in buying it for the price?
I would get it off you for another buddy of mine. . I got in on the lottery yesterday and got the msi 3070. Sold it to a friend for what i paid immediately. He paid the overnight shipping and already has it installed today. A bit overkill for his 7700k system so no hes going to upgrade his entire system.It feels good to help others people out and keep it out of a scalpers hands.

So basically a $1000 card, because that PSU is a $130 item.

Yes, yes. If that's surprising anyone, it shouldn't. Some 6800 (non-xt) are going for more than 900 dollars (super high end is above 950). I'm not interested though, Mostly because I already have a 3080 and wanted an air cooler.

Last edited:
Got selected for a 3070 yesterday and friend got it at cost. Got picked again for a 3600x today. If the same friend doesn’t want this for cost too I’ll let someone here have it for cost as well

Attachments

• E82EC6C4-42A2-4145-AFE9-950C263DD143.png
    E82EC6C4-42A2-4145-AFE9-950C263DD143.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: DPI
like this
that's an expensive fucking 6800 xt...

All but the references ones are kind of like that. Sure amd reference cards are cheaper than the 3080 founders. Third party cards are a different story, many 6800xt's are more expensive than 3080's.

*note* I removed this from my box. Not even sure why it was in my cart to begin with since I didn't want it (also I have a 3080 strix).

I was just curious, how much was that costco prebuilt you linked to earlier? I definitely missed that. Its of course a blank page now.

It was $2500, with an i9-10900K (10 core), MSI 3080 (I think it was an MSI Ventus), 2TB NVMe and 2TB HDD, PSU (unknown brand), keyboard and mouse, and a tempered glass case with 3 RGB fans.

Best Buy’s in on the mark ups now, I thought they were one of the last bastions of MSRP. I went to pick up a online order tonight. Computer section was really picked over, but there was one graphics card on the shelf — it was a MSI 6800. I asked the attendant how much that card cost because there was no sticker on it and he said $999 I said that’s not the 6800 XT is it? He said no, just a 6800.

Heck, that’s more than the scalpers are getting on eBay. No wonder it’s still sitting there.

pass.

Best Buy’s in on the mark ups now, I thought they were one of the last bastions of MSRP. I went to pick up a online order tonight. Computer section was really picked over, but there was one graphics card on the shelf — it was a MSI 6800. I asked the attendant how much that card cost because there was no sticker on it and he said $999 I said that’s not the 6800 XT is it? He said no, just a 6800.

Heck, that’s more than the scalpers are getting on eBay. No wonder it’s still sitting there.

pass.

Is that the gaming x trio? Yea its 999. one of their top after market model. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/msi-am...ess-4-0-graphics-card/6447182.p?skuId=6447182

That is just all AIBs increasing prices. Scalpers will probably raise their prices. The reference cards are still all MSRP.

pass.

The market seems to be calming down some. However, with Chinese new year around the corner.... We shall seeeee......

Also AIB's have crazy pricing on 6800 (non-xt's)

only do shuffles while people are working

Fact! If it wasn't because I have wed/thursday off right now, I would have never gotten in the shuffle. My jobs to chaotic right now to think about pc parts while at work.

Back